Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you gurls have a shoe fetish?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by rickie121x View Post
    If you find yourself admiring your shoes as well as the wonderful combination of shapes and curves made by your legs and feet -

If you find yourself admiring "her" shoes as well as the wonderful combination of shapes and curves made by "her" legs and feet -

If the shoes in the store window drag you back to look "just one more time" -

If your collection of shoes is stressing the space you have to store them -

If the pictures of those shoes in "Fredricks" catalog warm your heart -

If the styles of yesterday, and yesteryear keep beckoning you to try them on "one more time" -

If that wonderful and warm internal feeling happens regularly when the converstion (...as this thread...") turns to "women's" shoes -

Yes, you do have a shoe fetish - just like me....

Rickie ummmm - shoes! Oh, yes, and boots!

WOW! i was trying to figure out how to put together an answer for this and was getting overwhelmed by the urge to wear all my shoes. So i tip my hat to Rickie and applaud Her for being so eloquent in explanation.

The only thing i can add are that shiny silver shackles and cuffs go good with heels!!!!!

I love watching,touching,wearing and buying all kinds of woman's shoes more than any other woman's stuffs
    Rain.

Sub CD
    I love heels. 4" maybe 5". I especially love thigh high boots. Black leather (not Patent or vinyl) is my preference.

Alysin

I loves Shoes! I have 14 pairs right now and it keeps growing.
    I'm lucky too. I fit into a women's size 6.

Sub CD
    More is best. Choosing then becomes a most pleasant problem. I limit myself to 4" heels. Stability starts to become a problem at 5". Love Thigh Highs. Black leather (not patent or vinyl) is my preference.

Alysin

well.. or Wellingtons..

,,my badd..
    there are those here that "get" my boot fetish ??
    ..or not ? ...I luv pumps too !! esp "patent ! " hmmm xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Well, lahr - your opening post is me to a tee! I absolutely love shoes and thigh highs, BUT I am a size 9 womens! I have a great deal of trouble staying out of shoe shops, even when in drab mode. Interstate trips always involve visits to shoe shops. I too have spent more than I should on a few pairs of 5" heels, but I just love them.

Speaking of shoes Payless has some pretty nice looking boots this fall. A few pair have over 3" heels on them.

Payless is an awesome store for the budget shopper, and every pair I buy from them are just as comfortable as my Kenneth Cole's or 9 West shoes.

Platinum Member
    size 10 shoes here and many times i see shoes out there when i am shopping and just got to have them .... shoes are like way too easy to just got to have them lol but then again how could you walk past a to die for pair of heels....???????????......

I would not say i had a fetish for shoes but i do love them maybe because they are alot nicer than mens shoes more stylish also with the amount of outfits i have aquired over the years more choice of shoes to go with them. last count i had 46 pairs of shoes and boots.
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

Do any of you gurls have a shoe fetish?

YES I do have a shoe fetish. I just bought a new pair at DSW shoestore yesterday at lunch. They make me feel fantastic. It was fun shopping yesterday trying on many different pairs, walking around to see how they feel and they look fantastic. the only thing that I would have changed yesterday is I would have like wearing the dress that I bought the shoes for. But since I did it during lunch I was in drab.

As far as stockings Y E S I do have a fetish there to. Love pantyhose and stockings. Nothing like a great pair of legs.

Sharon
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

Hi,
    I have to say, shoes are my favorite thing...
    I probably have 60-70 prs. I'm pretty fortunate to have a girls size foot (womens size 9M) so I can get the really nice styles in my size. I wear all 4" stilettoes for dress .. favorite styles are slingaback sandals (VS), and open toe D'Orsay's (Bakers). Most of my pumps are from Sexy Shoes... nice color selection and reasonable prices. Also have a few from Classic Pumps .. very nice quality..
    Just my opinion.

Last edited by Andrea Nicole; 10-20-2006 at 12:31 PM.

ophillia

I guess you can say I have a shoe fetish, I wear only womens shoes even in drab.

Red face

i thought all us girls loved shoes

Count me in

You bet. I just love the look and feel of wearing shoes. I am currently into rounded toe pumps with chuncky heels (especially platforms) They are great with or without hose. Sometimes that is all I wear. Love to look in a mirror when wearing them. I wish that I could wear them all the time.
    "Nothing beats a great pair of legs in chunky high heels"

Shoes are the BEST part for me. I just went to Payless yesterday and bought a pair of black patent 3.5 inch sling backs with an open toe. By the way, Payless is a great store for us. I wear a 12W and their selection is above average for that size. The girl that checked me out didn't even blink. I tried them on, walked a few steps and bought them. In drab, by the way. Of course I kept the little footies and put them on as soon as I got into the car. I'm wearing them now - what fun!

For me, crossdressing began as the result of a (women's) shoe fetish. In fact, women's shoes are for me what panties and bras are for so many other sisters. Shoes are the one femme article of clothing that I wear even when dressed in male mode. (I'm able to dress casually at work, and nobody ever notices a pair of Ladies Nikes or Reeboks--or in the winter, a pair of low heeled boots worn with my blue jeans.)
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

yes i love shoes... i can see why GGs have so many pairs

Shoes

My thing is more with the panties and lingerie, like shoes too but the underwear gets me going!!!

Thumbs up

Shoe Fetish???? mmmm, how do you answer that any be in the rules at the same time...? Hell yea, i have had a shoe fetish since i was in the 2nd grade and my mom had these 2 pairs of little knee high leather boots, one black pair and one red pair, they fit me like a glove. i would put on her knee highs ( her panty hose were way to big...) (why knee highs? what the heck are they good for?> and then put on a pair of those boots, i felt like i was home, or im heaven, it just felt right. now i have have 2 pairs of Thigh Highs, 1 pair of knee high white gogo boots, a pair of mules, and my newest addidion, a pair of 6" stripper f%&k me heels. i love all of them, they are great, and make me feel so sexy..... and like some one said, DON'T FORGET THE PANTYHOSE.... no shoes feel good without the nylons...
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

Not sure if I'd call it a fetish, but I have to have the right shoes to make the outfit. only have about 10 pair, mostly sexy high heels. Just love the way my legs look in thigh highs and sexy heels!!!!

oh my god!!

I am shoe addict and i need help! it all started with shoes for me when i was about 9 and then to panties/hose...lingerie....skirts/dresses....blouses, jeans...makeup...wigs. it's like it started from the bottom and worked it's way up. I'd say I've got 40 pairs at the moment and lately i've had a taste for expensive shoes. I just spent over $200 at Nine West the other day

HUGE women's shoe fetish!!

I am so much a part of this group. I have a collection that would rival some movie stars and would love to spend a few hours in Jennifer Aniston's closet! Lucky to be a size 10, and my favourite store is ElectriqueBoutique.com... check out their clearance specials. I often buy 4 to 5 pairs for under $75... platforms are my favorites! Gotta show off the toes!!!

shoes and shoes and more shoes!!!!!

Do I have a shoe fettish? yup! a big time shoe fettish !!!!!

love zoe j xxxxxxxx

I can't say I have a shoe fetish. However, since I have embraced my CD side, I havn't been able to stop myself buying shoes They are too much fun.

I personally have a stockings fetish, but I would imagine, being very much into female clothes, the chances are somewhat increased for having a clothes fetish of somekind.
    Zara

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein