Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do any of you gurls have a shoe fetish?

I absolutely love stiletto pumps. That's where it all started for me.

Love,
    Brenda

Count me as a YES. I have nearly a hundred pair of women's shoes and boots. Most of them bought off eBay. I have one pair of mens shoes and one pair of mens boots.

NO, I'm not as bad as my wife or my middle daughter is. Boxes of shoes. Me I just have a half dozen pairs of shoes or boots....BJ

well, for me I think it's just starting, bought a pair of slingbacks for my wife which I also wear around the house, so we share them (same size )

As you can tell from my avatar, I am heading in that direction - like I tell my wife, women get all the good shoes!

It's all about the shoes!

The first thing I look at when I see a woman is her shoes!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I refuse to admit that I have a shoe fetish...... but then I have wondered why my wife told me I was not going to buy any more shoes!!!!

Why.....a girl can't have too many shoes, can she???

A new pair of shoes brings me nearly as much pleasure as a new pair of panties!!!!!

Jennifer:be:
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

love 'em

I have a pair of pumps stashed up in the closet(as oposed to everything else
    boxed up and hidden downstairs) that I put on whenever the house is empty.
    Even if I'm wearing a pair of sweat pants I put them on. I love the sound of
    heels accross a hardwood floor and it's not too bad for the calves either

Gotta chime in on this one!Love the heels! I see that I share some of the same sentiments as others so I won't rehash them here...just wanted to be among the girls that love beautiful footwear! I would love to be able to wear some to work...now that would make my day!
    Krissy

Shoe fetish. Ive read many posts here on shoe fetish in wearing heels/boots etc. How about other parts of this shoe fetish. Does seeing a gg or TG in sexy heels get your blood flowing. Touching heels, Fine we all like to wear them and for some it can be very sexual, what about your dark side. A GF ahs a shoe collection, she leaves you alone in her apt for a while, do you automatically check out her shoe collection, does this make it happen for you beyond belief? Is it more than just wearing heels that can get you going?

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I must be in this group too

I am so new to this. Yet I already have six pairs. To me it seems there is no other article of clothing as pretty and varied as shoes. And they make me feel so femme. I wear a size 13W so I actually look and admire more than I can buy. Probably a good thing.

I have no really high heels. It is the one thing I would really love but seems impractical because of my height. I feel like I will never ever will get out in them. But maybe one day I will break down and allow myself to experience what must be a heavenly feeling... and I will buy one pair.

Michelia

oh yes - very much so

Yes, being a leg man I not only adore shoes but stockings, garter belts, and pantyhose as well. Oh I almost forgot about pretty pedicures. My favorite style of shoes is anything that is peep toe. I especially love the vintage ones from the forties and fifties. Billie Jean

I love heels and shoes - but I am loving this time of year - the boots are coming out. I have 3 pairs but my wife has about 6 different pairs of black and brown boots of different heel size. We both have size 7 feet so we can share shoes & boots - what a bonus

sarah
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

mmmm shoes...

I love womens shoes. High-heels, sandles, wedges, mary-janes... (must stop before I drool) I certainly am turned on by women wearing certain shoes, however that has less to do with shoe fetish than a leg fetish!
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman