Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: flash of g-string

Thongs are all I wear....a completely different feeling than panties for sure!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

To me, panties are panties. I like it all except the full cut, 'granny panties'.

Thongs/G-strings

I remember when my wife switched to thongs. A friend she worked with convinced her to try them and she loved them. That's all she wears. I mention this referring to the original post being about GG's wearing them. I think she looks fantastic in them and according to her they are comfortable.

Personally, I have some too, but I have to be in the mood for them. I kinda prefer french cuts, but that's just me.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

You kind of need them for skin tight things.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

A Little Bit of Cotemporary Fashion History Redux

The Whale Tale…

If you ran in the club scene back in the 80’s- there was the arise of the maillot cut unitard showing and worn with low paper bagged jeans that came from the girl’s grrls fashion then that jumped to the NY fashion models scene and then jumped to the het scene.

This is just a new interpretation and for myself, I always like seeing a woman in her underwear. No matter how little or where. For me, one of the niceties of life I’m thankful for!

My Opinion

A little subject close to my 'ugh' or 'yuk' factoring.

When a GG bends or squats, and that 'string' becomes visible, I almost need to find a bucket. The interesting thing is that some GG's tend to have the idea that it is 'sexy' to do that.

Whatever one calls them, 'G String' or 'Thong', I personally think they are 'uncool'.
    Hey, as I say above, my opinion only. Some girls love them.................lol
    Last edited by oztallulah; 09-11-2006 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Bad grammar
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs Andrea[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]'BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT'[/SIZE]

"g" comments

Thank you to all for your comments
    I suppose life would more very boring if all our likes and dislikes were the same
    lots of love
    Fiona

Thongs

Yes, I deff. love to wear thongs and g-strings. I'm starting to wear boy shorts a little. Thongs are very sexy and I actually find them to be pretty comfy.

Sienna