Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flash of g-string

Question flash of g-string

I had a GG flash the top of her g-string ( thongs are something completely different in Australia) over the top of low cut jeans as she bent forward. They may or may not be comfortable to wear but to me they are so ugly to look at and I could not imagine myself wearing one. There are so many more possibilites to find sexy, lacey, siky 'proper' underwear without resorting to wearing those awful g-strings. Has anyone have something to say about g-strings?
    love to all
    Fiona

Wink Opinion

Like everything else, it is a matter of personal choice. Some people like short hair, some like it long. Some like skirts, others pants, heels against flats. The choice relating to the type of undergarment is no different. Personally I like the feel of a g-string on me and it helps me feel more sexy.

My

The Unlucky
    I personally love that look. But I love g-strings anyway so I'm biased.

I like G-strings,thongs &bikinis that about allI wear.
    Try one you my just like it if you don't no big deal
    Angie

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I personally don't like g-strings or thongs but that's just one girls opinion.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Love seeing thongs & g-strings on women and love wearing both myself. I also have a couple of male thong and g-string swimmers that I love wearing when I go swimming at a local camping area that I camp at quite a bit.

Erica

Gold Member
    Theres a name for a thong that hangs out the back "Whale Tail" Look it up

I find the sensation of having a rope in my crack to be rather uncomfortable. When I do wear skivvies, they are in the 'boy cut" design, with elastic only on the top

I love the whale tail look on a girl.

I wear g-strings sometimes. They are very comfortable once you get use to them. I doubt a whale tail would look good on me though

Wink

So a visible g-string on a crossdresser might be called a "sperm whale tail?"

Rikki

Never liked the look of a G-string, give me real panties anyday.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    Never liked the look of a G-string, give me real panties anyday.

Robin
    What she said.

Karen Sue

Talking

Personal perference. I like them so I wear them. I only wear string bikini, bikini and thongs. I will never wear a boy cut panty, even if it is pink lace. just my style.

i love the look

try it you will love it xoxo francena

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RikkiOfLA View Post
    So a visible g-string on a crossdresser might be called a "sperm whale tail?"

Rikki
    I guess so

Well.....perfect question to debate.

I sway to both sides... I find them extremely sexy to wear, just because of the message displayed, I think.. It is SEXY.. BUT I hate having a string running up my backside....Maybe if I would wear them more often, I would get used to them and wear them more?

It odd being a cross dresser the effect that a flash of girls knickers have on you! It obviously sets of the normal male reaction, but of course tickles the femme side when you see the same or similar knickers you have.

On the train home from work the other day, I had got a seat (a rare event!) and there was a rather attractive lady standing in the aisle next to me. In the course of the shortish journey I noticed the lace top of her red knickers just peeking out the top of jeans (she had a cropped top on) and I suspect I was caught looking! Next thing I know, she has hooked her thumb through one of her belt loops and this pulled the top of jeans down a bit and I'm getting a good view of the top of embroided red mesh knickers and a flash of recognition passes over me! I have the same pair, one of M&S finest!

I love the way they look! when i bend or squat, its a sexy look and feel to me! i love the way they ride up when i wear them.. This is just what i think though. have fun!

Lisa

Initially I thought I wouldn't like thongs/g-strings and didn't try them for a long time. But then I was in Lane Bryant looking through their clearance bin and low and behold, there were several g-strings in there. So I decided to try one since they were discounted quite a bit.

LOVED IT. Bought more g-strings and thongs later that week. I love the look of no panty lines. I admit it was different at first, but I quickly grew comfortable with them. I don't wear them everyday, but 2-4 times a week certainly and I still love my lace trimmed panties and hi-cut briefs and bikinis.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thongs all the way. I love the look and feel.

They certainly help get rid of those pesky lines under tight skirts/dresses. I only wear strings and thongs - I love the way they feel and I love the way they look, especially when they do sneak out above the tops of low cut jeans

I'd like to point out that there's an age related thing here. Most of the people who really dislike g-strings and thongs are older crossdressers (40-50+). These people most likely discovered crossdressing around puberty, at a time where most women wore girdles, briefs, and many wore nightgowns and nylons... And consequently, these often are the kinds of clothing they prefer...

I'm 21, and the kinds of clothing I prefer are those that girls my age wear... And that includes thongs and g-strings. And well, not to sound discriminatory, but when I see you older girls talk passionately about girdles, what comes to my mind is "eww... granny underwear".

But then again, when I'm 50, girls may wear types of clothing that appear really ugly to me, and I might just stick to my very conservative thongs and g-strings, like all other respectable women my age do!

Maybe I'm an exception to the rule. I'm 45 and way overweight (270#) but as I wrote above, I recently tried g-strings/thongs and I really love them. I know that I certainly do not look good in only my g-string as they are definitely not flattering for the "big and beautiful".

But I really enjoy them now and when I wear jeans/shorts - no panty lines. As an overweight girl, I do wear a body briefer to improve my appearance when I'm dressed up.

Everyone should try one a couple of times - you might be surprised at how they feel and how they make you feel.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like it was said before
    To each there own
    I like the look myself
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

I love wearing G strings, It makes me feel so fem! And i find it sexy when some one flashes one.