Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who was crossdressing and in the Military

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USNguyNskirt View Post
    NAvy knew about my crossdressing I just got out for medical reasons. Honorable dishcharge. They didnt care about the crossdressing. But I was a t a satellite facility so it never really made it to the CO......But Im sure had I stayed in and eventually pissed off the wrong person it would have been brought up and someone would have used it against me somehow. But from what I was told, as long as I didnt come to work dressed, they couldnt punish me for what I did in my private life. Because it was behind closed doors..... Now if you were stripping or out in public dressed then maybe they could punish you for it, idk. But I had a website with pictures of me on it and everything and my LT wanted to bring some kind of charges against me and was told she couldnt. Least thats what I heard from the rumor mill. the pictures are still up. Maybe its because you couldnt find the pics unless you actually had the URL. Who knows. The site is www.cd-support.com/michaelcd1.htm All the pics ont here were on there while I was in the military.
    I always knew sailors had more fun----also let Me know if your ever in Maine---I can help you with a wig and makeup
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    in 1966 when I stationed at Fort Bliss,one saturday while on pass I was walking around downtown window shopping.Some of the men from my battery saw what I was doing,the harrassment got so severe I had to be transfered.I never dressed while in the Army,that experience was bad enough for just looking.

Currently Active Duty with 23 years in. Dress at home on days off and when on leave. I do wear panties in uniform. Been dressing for at least 12 years now.

Just a Guy in a Skirt.... USNguyNskirt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    I always knew sailors had more fun----also let Me know if your ever in Maine---I can help you with a wig and makeup
    I dont wear wigs or makeup obviously. Not because I can't. Because I dont want to. I enjoy being a guy in womens clothes and dont really care about looking like a girl. Im comfortable with my masculinity and my feminimity. Besides, how are crossdressers supposed to get more rights if we all pass? They wont know we exist. Its the reason we are behind the transgendered people in the civil rights movement. Im tellin ya! Anyways, thanks for the offer, but as I said, the only time you'll see me in a wig and makeup is on halloween and thats just cuz its fun!

I was in the navy during the eightys, and yes i did get caught, and they gave me an honorable discharge with an RE4 code which meant that I could not reenlist. Oh, bummer.

Aspiring Member
    I was in the army for three years and in that time wore pantyhose occasionally. I had heard that they were warmer than long johns for winter wear so figured I could use that excuse if caught, but was never caught. It was while I was in though,that I read about other cd's for the first time and realized I wanted to wear more than pantyhose - I just didn't get around to trying the rest until I was out of the army.

USAF (active duty and reserves) for 25 years. I lived off base during the entire time. I was always careful, but did occasionally wear panties and/or pantyhose while off duty or sometimes under my work uniform usually while on TDY(temporary duty away from home station).

Jaydee

Just a Guy in a Skirt.... USNguyNskirt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise400 View Post
    I was in the navy during the eightys, and yes i did get caught, and they gave me an honorable discharge with an RE4 code which meant that I could not reenlist. Oh, bummer.
    Well I have an RE4 code with my honorable discharge as well. Doesnt necessairly have to do with crossdressing. I got mine from Exercise-Induced Asthma. Although the Navy did know about my crossdressing, so maybe they just didnt tell me the real reason. On my DD214 it says for a medical condition, physical or mental, that is not a disability. Forget it, who cares. I got out. I got an honorable and I got my benefits. All I came in for.

Me, No.

Didn't really have the urge then. Too busy being a computer geek. Kinda wish I had gone on board ship when I was in the Navy. (All the time I was in, never went to sea. Weird.) Could have been one of "Neptune's brides" for "shellback initiation."

thought i was going to give it up when i joined the Navy, but one week end while on liberty we went to Chicago(had basic at Great Lakes) and we ended up at a [lace called The Whiskey A GO GO.... and lo and behold, there were some crossdressers there.. needless to say, every week end liberty. that's where i went
    "I DREAM TO BE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE"

Quote Originally Posted by Lawren View Post
    I did it whenever I could but unfortunately I got caught wearing pantyhose once. Needless to say, Uncle Sam didn't like it very much and I definitely got the short end of that deal. If getting caught by Uncle Sam is on your list of things to do before you die, I will highly recommend that you scratch it off.
    I was British Army spent some time on Artic Warfare Duties many soldiers wore tights, no one said a thing.

Was in the USAF for twenty years and did limited dressing whenever I could. Had to be very careful for fear of being caught and having my career ended early.

US Army. 10 + years. DId it off post. Even had uniforms (wish I still did). Never caught, never wanted to get caught.

Whew! Glad that's over....

dutchgal

11 Years British Army.

Occassionally dressing in my room.

Though there was a lot of drag going on with other people on camp in the name of fancy dress or rugby club does.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    I am retired USAF and would only dress when I was on leave. never kept any fem colthing on base or in my off base quarters. Back then they could, if they wanted to, inspect your off base quarters anytime they wanted to. This back before the "No Ask, No Tell" days. I did know a buddy that did dress while on duty. In fact he once went to the BX dressed in a woman's uniform. Now that took guts.
    Hmmm.... I had thoughts of going to the base thrift shop for a uniform. Never carried through. But for the last 12 years of my career I had a small stash of clothes (living off base). Even went to the chow hall a few times wearing a basque & stockings under my street clothes - but it was during cold weather so I had a thick jacket on to cover the tell-tale straps & such. No one seemed to notice. Quite the thrill.

I spent over 17 years in the Air Force. The last 5 years wore only panties and, on occasion, pantyhose and bra's. I was never caught while in uniform but once, (much earlier) ,when I was in denver I decided to dress up in a blouse and skirt and go for a walk at night in one of the city parks. I was stopped in my car by a cop and asked to get out of the car (I guess I was acting suspicious). I was extremely embarassed but luckly the officer didn't report me to the base. I found BDU shirts covered telltale bra straps marvelously.

Master Chief Retired

22 years dressed when ever I could last [LEFT]4 years stationed in the SF area that at the time was CD heaven. Never never caught.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Dressing in uniform? No way. Am I paranoid? Probably. However, I don't want to be changing and have someone take notice of my panties. I keep it away from base, away from Americans if at all possible. Doesn't keep me from buying my things from the exchange, though. Bras, panties, skirts, girly jeans, girly shorts, pads, tampons - been there, done that. No one bats an eye, though I've got to be careful to not spend TOO much time in the women's section, lest I someone I know sees me there, especially if I'm holding clothes up to myself. Most everyone knows I'm engaged, but my fincee's much shorter than me, so it'd be obvious it's not for her.

Perusing the makeup counters up in the department stores in Shibuya is fun, trying on lipstick and just generally admiring the girly stuff.

I was Canadian Army for 23 years, and my dressing began after I joined. It was actually my wifes idea the first time, and I really didn't want to, but, young love and all.... I lived in Qs with 4 kids so dressing time was limited, but necessity is the mother of invention! Never wore girly things under my uniform though, maybe should have, but I'm a hopelessly paranoid closet case.

Cleveland, Ohio, the so-called 'north coast'

Dressing and the Military

Did 4 years in Uncle Sugar's Canoe Club ('73-'77) stationed whole gig on a ship out of San Diego (won't mention which one!) Being 6'3" and over 2 hundred wt., I didn't have a whole lot of access to clothing that fit (still don't), but the whole time on ship, I kept a small wardrobe of mostly undies WELL-HIDDEN on board and routinely dressed as I could on liberty. Once, I even dressed in a cute pink slip I got from PX at Kadena AFB, Okinawa in my rack on board ship while we were at sea, just the slip, nothing else on....I know---really, really stupid. Especially considering that on the same cruise, a few of my fellow swabbies treated one of their berthmates to a blanket party just because he acted funny and talked with a lisp---beat him to within an inch of his life, literally. And he got off easy! I won't mention what happened to the 2 guys who got caught together on that same cruise.

Marrying the woman i love jacquelinenord's Avatar

military

well i agree my fiancee was in the military and they dont like the fact she is a tg and still pushing her to reenlist. i dont like that but hey i she already told them no. now she is going to stay home for good. but they do frown on the fact that she is a tg.
    Jacueline Nordin