Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you wiggle when you walk?

'Work' on wiggling?

Most women I notice don't wiggle at all. They walk.

I guess a few bimbos wiggle.

When they're hunting.

When I'm wearing heels and I walk so that I can hear the nylon rubbing between my thighs at each step, I notice my skirt sways nicely. I hope I am wiggling. I really can't see behind me.

Karen Sue

Just wanted to says thanks, Ladies, this has been a fun thread to start and read. I wasn't really thinking any of us wiggled but the idea came to me when I noticed my skirt swaying and it reminded me of the song, "She Wiggles When She Walks." I tried to find the lyrics but couldn't even find a reference to the song or the artist. Perhaps some one here has the lyrics or, perhaps, even the 45.

I don't wiggle but, dam, I can sure strut. Especially in 4" heels.
    If you walk into a room and nobody notices, Why walk into the room?

You're thinking of the Big Bopper's "Chantilly Lace".

Chantilly lace, had a pretty face
    And a pony tail, hanging down
    A wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk
    Makes my world go round!

Ain't nothin' in the world like a big eyed girl
    To make me act so funny, make me spend my money
    Make me feel real loose, like a long-neck goose
    Like a girl - Oh baby that's what a I like!

Can't remember my mom's birthday but no problem with the lyrics to a song written 15 years before I was born. Sheesh.

To answer the original thread question, I don't affect a fem walk while in drab, and try to limit how much I do en femme. I found that a little focus on the hips, together with good posture and keeping the back from swaying, pretty much takes care of the walk for me without overdoing it.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I try to do the wiggle walk when I am wearing a skirt and I think women that
    wear a skirt walk different too, try a evening walk in a skirt with the light behind you and you can get a good Idea how you walk is by the shadow

Inoticed when dressed in skirt and heels my wiggle is more prominent than when in jeans and flats . tend to walk with the one foot in front of the other short steps causes the wiggle . Iput my hands on my hips and could feel the wiggle in heels. Peg.

[QUOTE=EricaCD;559474]You're thinking of the Big Bopper's "Chantilly Lace".

Chantilly lace, had a pretty face
    And a pony tail, hanging down
    A wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk
    Makes my world go round!

Ain't nothin' in the world like a big eyed girl
    To make me act so funny, make me spend my money
    Make me feel real loose, like a long-neck goose
    Like a girl - Oh baby that's what a I like!/QUOTE]

No I don't think so. The one I remember is more like this--

She wiggles when she walks, When she walks with a wiggle
    She wiggles when she walks, When she walks.
    If you walk into a room and nobody notices, Why walk into the room?

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Not very much wiggle in me..perhaps because I am used to swinging my kilt and the two movements are not the same.
    ~Samm

That makes two of us Sam. I love the feeling when I walk down the street with my kilt swinging. It makes me walk tall and gives me confidence.
    Dont wiggle though.

Erica -- I'm mad at you! I read all the posts down to yours and I was going to answer, "I wiggle when I walk and I giggle when I talk." Now you have ruined it and I have no answer to this thread.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I catch myself doing so while in drab but catch myself and correct it before I get caught.

It don't mean a thing if you aint got that swing.....dowap dowap dowap dowap.....hehehe

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n...rrent=kh_2.flv

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I try to wiggle in a small way as I have noticed in women near my age when I am alone or walking slow in drab sometimes. Hugs, Kathy.
    Keeyrist, I love this place.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Nope. No wiggle here. I try, but I have to really concentrate on it, and I forget most of the time.
    I do, however. Sit and bend (to pick things up) like women do.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaRose View Post
    Just wanted to says thanks, Ladies, this has been a fun thread to start and read. I wasn't really thinking any of us wiggled but the idea came to me when I noticed my skirt swaying and it reminded me of the song, "She Wiggles When She Walks." I tried to find the lyrics but couldn't even find a reference to the song or the artist. Perhaps some one here has the lyrics or, perhaps, even the 45.

I don't wiggle but, dam, I can sure strut. Especially in 4" heels.
    "Sways with a wiggle, with a wiggle, when she walks. Sways with a wiggle when she walks."

I remember the song, Lisa, but I don't remember any more of the words or who sang it. Sorry.

Karen Sue

Quote Originally Posted by KarenSusan View Post
    "Sways with a wiggle, with a wiggle, when she walks. Sways with a wiggle when she walks."

I remember the song, Lisa, but I don't remember any more of the words or who sang it. Sorry.
    'What is love, 5 feet of heaven in a pony tail, a (something) pony tail that sways with....'

from the days when you couldn't refer to a derriere.

Can anyone add to the lines, or remember the singer?

Jan

Oh yes it is part of the package

Yes...and I can't avoid it...thanks God!

Yep, sure do! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

This is a dumb question but what does it mean to wiggle?

my thighs jiggle but I don't know if tha'ts a wiggle....and it doesn't make me giggle!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I guess that I do even when I am in drab, cause one morning when I was walking to work someone was whistling at me just walking down the street. After all I'm just a girl.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Wiggle yes

Al these years i have intentionally keep my shoulders squared back and rigid my hips still and tense but just recently I realize what a crock of you know what this has been. I have been trying all these years (over 45) to conform the the known Way men should walk if there is such a thing. I no longer am conforming but letting my shoulder down and my hips move naturally and yes it does create a wiggle. I love the freedom of not having to be conscience of my shoulders and hips being rigid anymore. Such a freedom an dyes it does feel feminine and I see why women walk the way they do (in addition to wider hips). All these years of trying to fit into the square box UGGGGGGHHHH!
    Doesn't work for me and I will never return to the restrictive lies and clothes and bvd's, fruit of the loom, baggy saggy pants, ill-fitting shirts, european-based suits and oxford wing-tip shoes, socks bare-faced styles. I AM FREE and having FUN and am enjoy me for who I really am. I have also taken up jazz dancing lesson (my wife has even joined my!!!) an they really teach you how to wiggle and its OK and FUNNNNNNNN. We need to start LIVING instead of just existing within these confining (nonsensical) rules that do not amount to a hill of beans.

I'll work on my wiggle when I get rid of my giggle!

If I had the right pelvic it would be a lot easier. But I practice all the time, trying to do it more naturally and not having to concentrate all the time. I like to follow a GG that has a nice swing and try to copy the walk. Shoulders back, chest out, short steps with one foot in front of the other, let the hips swing side to side, fore and aft and do it all from the lower part of the spine.

I still have a long way to go....

Susie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

In recent months I tend to act female even when Im in drab. If your'e going to get it right practice makes perfect! The wiggle Im not sure about. I might have to find a new body to do that! My arthritic hips are just lucky to move me forward. Oh well.