Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My latest makeover adventure (6 pix)

My latest makeover adventure (6 pix)

I got another makeover a couple of days ago from a GG friend of mine, she was my previous nail tech. She is a real cutie and a lot of fun to be around, We were supposed to do this at her house, but at the night before she said her brother was home, so could we do it at my house? OMG, that meant I had to clean like crazy, so I spent a good 6 hours trying to at least make the downstairs look presentable I was worn out when she arrived....

So, while these pix aren't my favorites, and I wasn't going to post them here, I decided "aww - what the hell", so here they are, for better or worse.

DanaJ

P.S. I am going to post the pix one in each new post, so that anyone who is curuious will not have to open each pic. The thread title reflects the fact that there are pix here for the "modem impared".

OK, here is another pic with me sitting - helps to cover up my fat! LOL

DanaJ

This is not the best pose, but I finally got to my feet.... I always find it hard to pose well. I sometimes look at magazines and catalogs to see how the girls pose, but when the camera gets on me, I forget everything.

DanaJ

dana,
    you are a beautiful lady! and from reading your posts, i see you have even a more beautiful heart!
    keep those pics. coming!

hugs,
    kimm

OK, after we took a few pix (or should I say a few dozen) in the previous outfit, she picked out something else for me to try - a red sweater and black pleather mini. She also changed my lipstick to a red. This was a holiday look she said, but I think it is a holiday look at the bordello myself

DanaJ

This pic shows me standing. She really wanted to do something more with the wig, but she didn't bring any "product" (beauty pro's decription of hair spray, but also is used for any beauty product).

DanaJ

Since she is a nail tech, she wasn't going to let my nails go undone for these pix. I already have my nails grown out pretty far (about 1/4 inch free edge) so she did the whole works - base coat, 2 color coats, one quick dry top coat and then one really glossy top coat. She wanted to use this UV activated top coat that works well, but she didn't bring her light.

I gotta say it - I love red nails!

DanaJ
    Last edited by DanaJ; 05-06-2005 at 09:12 PM.

Back and Glad about it!

Wow

Oh Baby!

Looking SO GOOD!

Ab Fab!

1000% passable....and gorgeous!

Love

G

Thanks kimm and G, I don't think so and trust me - the pix look much better than me in person But it is real sweet of you to say so

DanaJ

your pictures

You look great
    England does have Roses

Wow - can you send her over to me. She makes you look stunning. I love the change of clothes and the nails - oh and that red lipstick.

She is welcome to do me anytime.
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Looking good Dana and you have my favorite colour on with the red. I don't believe I spelled color that way you Brits are having an effect on me!
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Closet Case
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    OK, after we took a few pix (or should I say a few dozen) in the previous outfit, she picked out something else for me to try - a red sweater and black pleather mini. She also changed my lipstick to a red. This was a holiday look she said, but I think it is a holiday look at the bordello myself

DanaJ
    Bordello? No way, This one is way cute and is my fave!

Red face Great Avatar : ))

Quote Originally Posted by SatinSarah
    Wow - can you send her over to me. She makes you look stunning. I love the change of clothes and the nails - oh and that red lipstick.

She is welcome to do me anytime.
    What are you talking about Sarah you Look Gorgeous also hon.

Tonia

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia
    What are you talking about Sarah you Look Gorgeous also hon.

Tonia
    Too kind Tonia... I couldn't look this good close up!!.. but would love to have those nails.

Sarah
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

I only was able to view the 4th post picture - the others don't show an image just that there is supposed to be one. But the one that I saw... definately passable. I like the outfit also and the color coordination is great. The bracelet is a nice touch also. Wish I could find a bracelet large enough for my wrists. Wish I could see the other pics. All in all - Super!
    Last edited by Ashleigh; 12-22-2004 at 10:32 AM.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Closet Case
    Quote Originally Posted by SatinSarah
    Too kind Tonia... I couldn't look this good close up!!.. but would love to have those nails.

Sarah
    Well, you know how hard it is to satisfy a woman

Anyway, You look great!

Beautiful Dana! Admit it or not, you're a good looking dame!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Julie
    Stunning photos yet again Dana, especially like those where you're wearing the red and once again a superb job has been done on your nails.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh
    I only was able to view the 4th post picture - the others don't show an image just that there is supposed to be one. But the one that I saw... definately passable. I like the outfit also and the color coordination is great. The bracelet is a nice touch also. Wish I could find a bracelet large enough for my wrists. Wish I could see the other pics. All in all - Super!
    Ashleigh, when that happens, try refreshing your browser, sometimes that helps. Is anyone else having trouble seeing all the pix?

Here's a little secret about that bracelet - it is actually a necklace wrapped twice around my wrist

DanaJ

Thanks everyone, you are really all far too kind If you could see me in male mode - yikes! Since I am a big burly construction worker, I am afraid my build doesn't allow for any real life passing, so I try to do it in photos.

If my GG friends wouldn't mind, I would post some pix of us together, and then you could see how big I am compared to normal GGs

DanaJ

Dana you look so good and I really love your smile.

Dana;
    You look great, and even better as a blond, that I think it is a better style cut for you. Nicely done with the makeup and all, I wish I had a friend who would spend time and teach me how to apply the war paint correctly.

And so what if you are a big boned girl, I know quite a few GGs that are physically large and carry their size daintally.

BTW: I'm considering buying a log cabin style home do you have any reservations that you could reflect upon? Maybe we could chat sometime about it.

Starluscious

Thumbs up amazing

pretty pics
    gorgeous outfits
    beautiful makeover
    other then that I'm speechless girl
    you go girl

love
    Starluscious

Dana,

You look great, and I love your nails.

I'm sure that you could pass, if you had enough confidence to try. Self doubt is always the hardest thing to cover up, I think.