Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing dress without pantys

wearing dress without pantys

As anyone been brave enough to go out into town, and wear a loose skirt without pantys on. Also, is there something out there that we can wear that gives us the chance to make it look like we are not wearing pantys or thongs, you know that women can go all time without wearing pantys, I think it would be fun to be able to wear a dress in public without having to wear pantys for once.
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 09-15-2006 at 09:59 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate content

Well.....nothing ruins the lines of a nice dress like something sticking out where its not supposed to be sticking out!! Hehehe. And unless you have some fantastic muscular control I'd say it would be extremely difficult to do sucessfully...

And Since I'm onto crossdressing and not crossUNdressing I rather enjoy panties and thongs.....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No, I'm a lady. I would not go out without pantys.

Karen Sue

Silver Member
    Shame on you naughty girl---you need a spanking---lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Thumbs down Being a lady not a hooker

It is only a small minority of rg's who choose to be shocking.

Panties are so sexy, so it is best to wear them as much as possible.

To be a real lady, one needs to have a lot of decency about how you dress.

Kinda like underdressing, with panties being what they are, why would you not 'cept for the shock factor. Beside whats under the dress is for your S.O. only.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I love the feeling of a long skirt with no panites underneath. It feels so free. However, most of the time I wear panties.

Sasha Anne

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    The only thing I'm aware of that you can wear to make it look like you're not wearing underwear is tape. OUCH!!
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Banned Read only
    I do that

Quote Originally Posted by Snookums View Post
    I do that
    What, tape? Be very careful! I hope your using proper medical-type tape!

For short time periods, cling wrap can be interesting. Coat it with talcum powder to stop it from clinging to itself. Skin needs to 'breathe', and it's not healthy to suffocate your skin for long time periods.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

If I were to wear a dress without panties, I wouldn't have to worry about ruining the lines of the dress because of anything "sticking out", isn't much there to worry about.

If your worried about "showing off" then wear your dress on a COLD winter day.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Yes i've gone out 'knickerless' but had everything held in place with a good strong pair of tights ( sorry colonial cousins - pantyhose). A pair of lycra support tights will hold the bulge down if you tuck as well!!!!
    In fact I am knickerless in my profile pic - didn't want to offend the mods - lol.........
    Last edited by Carole; 09-15-2006 at 04:01 PM.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Seems to me a thong is practically invisible. I can't imagine wearing dress without panties, I would feel too male underneath.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

If the hem if mid-calf or lower, and the weather is warm, I'll go regimental. I make sure the skirt is full and flaring; I won't wear a pencil skirt that way. And having a bit of a barrel chest which results in the skirt hanging forward of my pecker helps too. (At my age, I don't get spontaneous erections any more.) In my opinion a real kilt is too short to go regimental in.

Just plain old panty hose by itself can keep the goods in place with no panty lines. If you have a bigger problem, use control top.

Aspiring Member
    Isn't there a way to tape your genitals such that even if someone glanced briefly at your naked crotch, it would look female?

Not I

Nope but I once went outside wearing sneakers and no socks!!!!! Yep I'm a rebel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The only time I got without panties is when I'm wearing pantyhose...sometimes.

Banned Read only
    I've gone out for a long walk wearing only lace top thi highs, and ankle strap heels, with a light coat on. Nothing else. Just tape up good. A real thrill, just knowing how vulnerable I am.

I think it's unlady like not to wear panties
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    I've gone out for a long walk wearing only lace top thi highs, and ankle strap heels, with a light coat on. Nothing else. Just tape up good. [SIZE="3"]A real thrill, just knowing how vulnerable I am[/SIZE].

Vulnerable!!! do you realise the what situation you could have got yourself into. If a GG had done this and got attacked she would have been accused of "asking for it" for going out not wearing any underwear.

IMO there is a place and time for going without underwear and walking down the street isn't one of them.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG View Post
    Vulnerable!!! do you realise the what situation you could have got yourself into. If a GG had done this and got attacked she would have been accused of "asking for it" for going out not wearing any underwear.

IMO there is a place and time for going without underwear and walking down the street isn't one of them.
    its bad enough we get hassle for crossing or merging the gender lines at times, but to do this is just asking for trouble

No panties

The only way I know of doing that without "Mr. Peeper" getting nosy and revealing himself at the most inopportune time is to get a latex "girl thingy" (you know, the "V" word) like I have. It keeps "Peeper" in his place and keeps everything basically "flat". Anyway, if you want the "thrill" of the wind blowing up your dress or possibly to tantalize someone if the dress blows up unexpectedly, then that may be the way to go. I wear mine for tight outfits so it looks like I'm a woman(that way) but it can get hot, especially if you dance a lot like I do. Seems to do the job okay. They are a bit pricey though. I paid over $100 for mine from Suddenly Fem. The no panty thing sounds like an idea I may try. You know how bashful I can be (Yeah, right!). Ericka Kay

Have you thought about a crinoline with full underskirts and Southern Belle style dress?
    Not a cheap option, but safer than most and oh soooo heavenly.
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

what about wearing pantyhose under your skirt?????

Next to heels panties or thongs are my favorites when I dress if it's a skirt or dress.
    Angie