Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wearing dress without pantys

Why not a thong?

i would not go without panties when wearing a dress or short skirt. a cute panty or a small thong are much more decieving i think (and it's the things that are a bit mysterious that keep the mind (of the watcher) going )
    anyways, if i'd really do this i would tuck to the best and be all dolled up (maybe a bit of a ambiguous expression) down there (one way might be the special v-string erica mentioned or a fantastic, hollywood-like tuck)
    sex is between your legs, but gender is between your ears!

Gold Member
    Yes there is! Called pantyhoss.

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG View Post
    If a GG had done this and got attacked she would have been accused of "asking for it" for going out not wearing any underwear.
    I agree with Sandra.

Having been in the Law enforcement world and a victum myself it sickens me to remember how people are treated at times. Women are blamed because of how they dress, walk, talk and just plane old look at some one. While men are told they enjoyed it unless it was forced by another man. Rape although a horable and unforgivenly commen crime. Weather reported or not. It can and does kill a part of you inside. A part that though heals never ever forgets.

In the world of womenhood their are many ways of being "sexy" with out doing something like not wearing panties under a dress or skirt. It is all in how you look at yourself. When you feel sexy you look sexy.

buy alas this is just my two cents
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar

Why not more lady like in public?

We may not be able to be as female as a real GG, but we could learn to be more of a lady than most of them. It would do a lot to gain some respect for our activities. I can understand the thrill of doing it, but not with others around.
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

wearing dress without pantys

Not for me, I prefer stockings and suspenders to tights and much prefer the feel of silky panties. I would think (although I've not tried it) that wearing a skirt without panties could result in a little 'friction' with may initiate a bulge where females (who I am attempting to look like) should not have one and spoil the effect I am attempting to create.
    Susan

If you just want to feel the breeze on your private parts then maybe you could try something like one of those lace boyshort thong pantys. Virtually nothing over the bottom and just enough lace to hold the front together.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    Isn't there a way to tape your genitals such that even if someone glanced briefly at your naked crotch, it would look female?
    hon---use a gaff or a really tight girdle/fanny panty if you must---tape could and would be quite painful when you have to take it off(you will have to use the bathroom eventually)
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_Lynn100 View Post
    We may not be able to be as female as a real GG, but we could learn to be more of a lady than most of them. It would do a lot to gain some respect for our activities. I can understand the thrill of doing it, but not with others around.
    Such a sweeping statement, so please define how to be a lady more than a GG
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar
    I think there's a little ocean that's blurring the meaning of the terminology. I'm using the term lady in the sense of the degree of social refinement and behaviour. On one extreme, Princess Diana was quite a lady, as opposed to the antics on an old bar room *****.

I saw this once where a very crude woman was giving the business to some one that was cross dressed (possibly a TG), shreiking that he will never be as much of a woman as she was. The CD/TG replied in a soft coy voice, "but I will always be more of a lady!" It couldn't have been done any better, and guess who won the respect of the onlookers.
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie View Post
    Seems to me a thong is practically invisible. I can't imagine wearing dress without panties, I would feel too male underneath.
    Bingo. This is the same thing for me. I'm always in a thong. No matter what. The panties are what make me feel femme.

Seems a bit "tartish" to me. Trolling comes to mind as well.

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    Such a sweeping statement, so please define how to be a lady more than a GG

I think there's a little ocean that's blurring the meaning of the terminology. I'm using the term lady in the sense of the degree of social refinement and behaviour. On one extreme, Princess Diana was quite a lady, as opposed to the antics on an old bar room *****.

I saw this once where a very crude woman was giving the business to some one that was cross dressed (possibly a TG), shreiking that he will never be as much of a woman as she was. The CD/TG replied in a soft coy voice, "but I will always be more of a lady!" It couldn't have been done any better, and guess who won the respect of the onlookers.
    This was tken from an on-line dictionary

lady (WOMAN)
    noun
    1 [C] a polite or old fashioned way of referring to or addressing a woman:
    There's a young lady here to see you.
    Mind your language - there are ladies present!
    Say "thank you" to the lady, children.
    OLD-FASHIONED Is the lady of the house (= the most important or only woman who lives in the house) at home?

2 [C] OLD-FASHIONED a woman who behaves in a way that is traditionally considered to be suitable for a woman:
    Of course I remember Mrs Connor - she was a real lady.

3 [C] OLD-FASHIONED sometimes used before the name of a job done by a woman:
    a lady doctor

4 [as form of address] US used to address a woman in a way that is not polite and is considered offensive by many women:
    Hey, lady, what's the rush?

See the recurring theme within each definition.

Because we will never be a WOMAN we can never be a lady, however, in our mannerisms and actions we can be more lady like, than some GGs
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another