Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When a GG first dressed you

Banned Read only

When a GG first dressed you

Who suggested it, you or her?

For me, I asked my then girlfriend and after she laughed a little, willingly got one of her dresses and make-up out for me.

She did and I happily agreed!

After the first time, there were numerous shopping trips together to get some more girly things hanging in the closet for me... it was wonderful!! Then, more dress up sessions followed!!

Johnna

It's only when we can celebrate who we are that the world will ever be able to do the same...

No GG ever asked but I remember even before I was old enough to go to school I hoped the little neighbor girl would offer.

Untitled
    When a GG first dressed you...

I remember it well, I can even tell you who it was, all those years back ....

ME MAM
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I was about 8, and a close female friend of mine and I would play dress-up with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    When a GG first dressed you...

I remember it well, I can even tell you who it was, all those years back ....

ME MAM

Oh trust you, just ignore her girls,
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    The very first time ever was when I six years old and my best friend Rebecca asked me to wear her cardigan. There were several times during my late teens and early twenties that my GF at the time wanted to play dress up for halloween or whatever, it was always them who suggested it...."just for fun"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    Sorry,

Techically, the first time was when mother bought me s girl's shirt, asked if I'd wear it and I did.

I came out with it all to my then "girlfeind" who was really kind of a coffee drinking pal that couldn't make up her mind if she really had any serious interest in me or not and she was 5 years older than me and didn't want to hurt my feelings.A couple of evenings later she showed me the right way to put on hose and makeup and let me put on some dresses,skirts and blouses that she layed out for me in the bedroom of her apartment.She helped me with this stuff,too.I must've been about 20 at that time and I sometimes shopped at malls,department stores and shopping centers for stuff I was looking for,and I dressed once in awhile when nobody was around but this was really like being on cloud nine.She moved to another town about 10 miles away the next year and it was too much hassle to stay in contact. She was a great freind when I needed her. Samantha

first time was when i was 5 yrs old my sister dressed me and we had a tea party. then over the years we dressed up for hollween and for fun,mother help a few times too.

Childhood memory

Dear Heathr and girls
    My first dressing was with a girl cousin when we were about 7.
    She wanted to wear boys and I wanted to wear girls so we swapped. I can't remember who suggested it but who cares - it helped me to be the person I am today.
    Love from New Zealand
    Primrose

Missed my chance =(

When I was 13, my babysitter wanted to feminize me, and offered to dress me. I said no, for various reasons, largely hoping she might continue in the decisive ("dominant") fashion she'd started. But it gave her pause for thought and it didn't happen. A couple years later she tried to buy me underwear from the girls isle (that would have been largely indistinguishable) but I was caught by the suddeness of it and resisted.

Sejd
    Strangely enough, the first time I was dressed as a girl with my GG was maybe the second time we made love. She had this beautiful white skirt and I asked if I could wear it while we made love.She let me do it, how could I not mary this woman???? I remember feeling like such a beautiful woman and we had a great time. It took me many more years to really come to terms with being a CD - it took 26 years and now we are here, amazed and in awe. What a wonderful life
    Sejd

I've never had a GG dress me.

A girl I knew in college asked to. I turned her down (denial, plus I had just grown a mustache and I didn't want to part with it.) Oh well.

Rikki

Quote Originally Posted by heathr
    Who suggested it, you or her?
    [SIZE=3]Not her and I did once. It didn't go down well and I never raised the topic again.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

my wife has been dressing me for about 5 years, it is always a dominant / submissive thing which is great. never gets old

i was out last week, looking to buy a black short nighty, the store i was at is owned by a lady who is married to a dominant husband. She immediately connected with me and she proceeded to select items for me to wear. i had on nude pantyhose and a thong, as soon as she saw this she put me in 5" heels and placed a collar on me and the fun began. she loved selecting outfits for me to try.

i did end up buying a few including the short shear nighty, it was a great time and i will be going back soon

Never happened.....I have always dressed myself...wouldn't want it any other way!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

girlie guy
    I'm with Karen Hutton, in a way, because I've only done it myself, but I sure would like some girl "intervention", she just hasn't admitted it yet!

Interesting, I have always dressed myself as well, although my mother did help me when I wanted to play with her makeup as a child.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Smile Ist GG Dressed

House full of sisters.(3) Oldest sis dressed as another sister when I was
    8 years old. I remember it so well.Frilly white cotton panties,knee high socks,and cute little print dress. I did not object. I truly enjoyed it.
    Karen Donna

It is a Dream of me . hope it may come true

Dressed

I don't know exactly what year but my sis would dress me girly as she wanted a sister instead of a brother> I know I was dressed that way until I went to school. Then I remember She dressed me for a halloween party when I was about 13, full monty make up hair the whole way. that was the beginning of this whole thing, I still rember the GREAT feeling.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Never been fortunate enough to have the opportunity, but I would certainly love to be asked. The one time I did ask my SO, she made it quite clear that would never happen.

Still looking

I have never had a gg ask but i sure could use some help. sb

The Sexy Satin Vixen!
    She suggested it to me at first. But being too afraid at the time, I laughed it off.

A few months later I asked "Hey remember when you told me it would be great to dress me up? Let's do it!" She was more than happy to help dress me up .