Thread: Wife Wants "Girly" Bedroom

Wife Wants "Girly" Bedroom

My wife has been trying very hard to be more accepting of my dressing. In fact we went shopping together today and I saw a set of women's pajamas (brown with pink lace trim). I usually wear ladies nightgowns or pajamas to bed. I asked her if she would mind me wearing them and she told me it would be OK and I should buy them.

We were primarily shopping for a new comforter for our bed and pillows, etc. We looked at a number of stores and were having trouble finding what she wanted. As we were looking she said "what I am looking for is something very satinny in a nice color, maybe pink, or pale blue. I want something really girly." Later on we found a pale yellow comforter with small pink and violet flowers. We found some lovely purple satin pillows to go beautifully with them. My wife asked me three or four times if I was sure I liked them. I'm sure she was worried they were too femme for our bedroom. I finally told her "honey, I would absolutely ADORE sharing a girly bedroom with you!" We bought them and they look terrific.

I consider myself so lucky to have a wife that wants us to have a "girly" bedroom!

Veronica
    Last edited by CDVeronica2; 09-16-2006 at 08:43 PM.

The girls' room

CDVeronica2,

It may be near time to wallpaper or paint soon. Maybe something in pink! I do recommend fresh flowers for her to be placed on her side of your new bedroom. Congrats!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Girly bedroom

Back before I really got into wearing all this girly stuff, my wife used to say,
    I would love to do this or that to our bedroom. She would look at me and say,
    I don't think you could deal with it being soooo girly looking. I would tell her, I didnt care if she had pink polka dots all over the place. I was being sarcastic but she got the point. Hey the way I look at it, I DONT like a house that a lady hasnt put her touches to it, so the more "girly" the better.
    She knows now that I would wear everything pink If I could.
    Niki

Quote Originally Posted by CDVeronica2 View Post
    I finally told her "honey, I would absolutely ADORE sharing a girly bedroom with you!" I consider myself so lucky to have a wife that wants us to have a "girly" bedroom!

Veronica
    [SIZE=3]You are lucky Veronica! I'm jealous of you![/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

That is so cool. Girlie bedrooms rock!

Red face

That sounds great. I have been living along for about 8 years and have had more masculine colors because it was stuff that my mom had given me and what I had from when I was married. I decided to buy some new bedroom stuff. I found a great pink comfortor and some sheets. I am very pleased with everything. I am a big pink fan.

HI Veronica you are a lucky girl and I know the feeling
    Angie

Talking

Well, thats the bedroom.

Next is the bathroom.

Then the rest of the house too?

Very lucky indead!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

How lucky can a girl get?

How lucky can a girl get? That is so cool; to have your bedroom that wonderfull and o so feminine. Girl I do not know what you are doing right, but keep it up and bottle for the rest of us girls! I am going to show your post to my wife and see if we can go shopping today.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Josie

Congratulations on your dream bedroom.
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

Untitled
    Mmmmmmmmmm wonder if I can persuade Sandra that my dog house could do with a makeover
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I've got a bit of a girly bedroom...

http://crossdressers.com/forums/show...8&postcount=40
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLiz View Post
    That is so cool. Girlie bedrooms rock!
    you are so lucky. i dont think it could get to girly for me
    sue ellan.

The comforter we purchased

Here's the description of the comforter we bought:

"Romance and whimsy flow from this gorgeously styled oversized and overstuffed comforter adorned with embroidered roses on a silken cream background. Pintuck stripes around the border add to the charm bringing warmth and relaxation to your bedroom."

The pilows we bought to go with it have pintucking also. They also have tassels all around the edges.

After we got home, my wife said she thought maybe we should get the matching valence for our windows. Needless to say, I enthusiastically agreed.

I've attached a photo of the comforter from a website. It doesn't quite do it justice, but you can see generally what it looks like. I believe the pink flowers are embroidered onto the comforter.

S_S059-001[1].jpg

I'm so lucky!!!!
    Veronica

A "girly" bedroom sounds wonderfull to me. After all, who is going to go in there except Kerry and I and if anyone else does I have the perfect excuse. Just say Kerry wants it that way.

It may be called the master bedroom, but it is the mistress of the house that gets to choose the decor.

My wife and I have been married for about 300 years and I have never slept in a blokey bedroom. In fact the majority of our bed linen is various shades of pink and I wouldn't change that for any so-called masculine colours.

if there's one thing positive my wife could probably say about my femminine side, it would be that I like similiar colors. she loves the color purple, and our bedroom walls are painted two shades of puple in vertical stripes. she never thought she'd have such a bedroom, but of course I really don't mind.. in fact it's nice having a femme bedroom, I only wish it were a little more femme.

Wow, you ARE lucky.

My gf wouldn't have to ask me that many times, though. You need to be a lot quicker on the uptake, because my sense is you are going to be even luckier very soon!

Debitv

Today the sheets ... tommorrow, maybe a dressing table for two? Cheri.