Thread: Getting romantic after shopping with wife

Getting romantic after shopping with wife

I am very fortunate that my wife and I still have a very good sex life, even after almost 25 years together. Over time she has become more accepting of my dressing and I wear nightgowns or girls pajamas to bed almost every night. I've been wearing panties in the evenings and to bed for 5 years or so and I've been wearing panties 24/7 for over a year. We still have children living at home so I seldom get a chance to fully dress, but I sometimes slip into a bra under my male clothes in the evening.

My wife used to have a difficult time getting romantic if I was wearing a nighty. I used to be able to feel her discomfort laying next to me in bed, if I was wearing a nighty. Over time, she has become more accepting and we now make love sometimes when I'm wearing a nightgown or very femme pajamas. She seems to be making the transition from being in love with her husband, to being in love with a person who has both male and female sides.

In the last month we've gone shopping for ladies clothing (for both of us) two times. That used to make her very uncomfortable. She now seems more comfortable shopping together. I think that's because she's gained confidence that I won't do anything that would embarrass her, and she's gained confidence in my tastes both for me and for her. I often make suggestions for her that she considers.

Both times we went shopping when we came home we ended up getting romantic. My wife asked me the first time why I was so aroused. I told her I found it very exciting to go shopping together. The second time I told her that it makes me so excited to shop for girly things with her. From her reaction each time I think she appreciated the fact that I find it arousing to shop with her. It seems she sees it as one more good reason to shop with me.

I feel so lucky!!!
    Veronica

Gold Member
    You have a good thing going at home, keep it going.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Excellent Veronica. My wife and I shop together quite often. As of late she point out something suitable for me, with the nod to get it if I want.Mostly I do not (for budget reasons). She always ask my opinion on her clothes, as I think she now recognises 'One' of the advatages of being married to a TG..As for the 'Romantic' side..I'll keep that for myself

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up Yes

you've got it right the most thrilling thing i've experienced so far is going shopping with my gg we are planning an outing of Dawn this weekend in Saugutuck mi and we are both overcome with anticipation xxoo keep it up sister

I can relate well to what you say. My boyfriend is a cd and I am a gg. Shopping together is a blast! He has great taste and helps me find great clothes and shoes! In a loving, caring relationship....this is sensual and often leads to arousal...what fun...life is grand!