Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truckers...wearing PANTYHOSE???

Whatever excuse works!. Me, I will admit, they make me feel fem.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Any Reason

It was cold in Chicago today, so I wore my panyhose all day. I will use any excuse to wear them. Pantyhose - - - Don't leave Home without wearing a pair---I rarely do. From Pantyhose Enthusiast Katrina
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-20-2006 at 01:58 PM.

I knew there were alot of people who wore them, but I didn't know the numbers were so high. Jeez. Gives me alot more confidence in buying some (Not that I have a problem buying them already)

I just also feel that they are helping the cause, but still kinda hating on CDs. But its a step in the right direction.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Many years ago our main newspaper reported that some motorcycle traffic police wore them to keep warm. I remember feeling envious of their excuse.
    Edwina

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    they is also used in horse back riding.... prevents chaifing

Smile

I even had a buddy who wore pantyhose golfing. Right, to keep his legs warm. Never even occurred to me that it was cross dressing. Hmmmm!

Hugs, Deena

I can't beleive on a forum of crossdressers that this info seems like news.

I also can't beleive no one has mentioned this site yet in this thread:

http://www.comfilon.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    I can't beleive on a forum of crossdressers that this info seems like news.

I also can't beleive no one has mentioned this site yet in this thread:

http://www.comfilon.com/
    Pretty cool Alyssa. I seriously doubt that mainstream society is well aware of this website though, or the public knowledge that men who technically aren't define as crossdressers are wearing pantyhose. I submitted this particular article because I thought it was newsworthy and not an everyday sort of thing that you will see in the media. Obviously, things are changing and this is another example of it.

Thanks for your input Alyssa, and for the link. It is much appreciated here by me, as are all the responses that this thread has gotten so far.

Ahhh, if everyone is doing it now, what's the fun? I think I'll have to throw all mine away. Gotcha.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Thigh Highs for Me!

Hello Girls,

After reading all of these threads, I knew that I had found my best excuse!

I'm on my feet all day, and these thigh highs (that I'm still wearing!) make them feel great! That, and knowing that I'm wearing thigh highs ALL DAY!

If you are on your feet alot, get you some thigh highs or pantyhose and see what I mean. I even went to Kohl's this evening and picked up a couple of pairs of Hane Silk Reflections.

The best part of it all: My wife is TOTALLY cool with it all.

Hugs,

Ginger

If I recall correctly, Joe Namath was doing an advertising bit for a new product they called "Man-T-Hose" or some similar name. Obviously it was pantyhose renamed. I saw him on TV doing an interview about it. Apparently it didn't sell too well because the product disappeared quickly.

Missy Anne

Men in Hose

While in the wilds of Wyoming, we meet a cowboy that came into our trailer and had supper with us. When he took off his boots we all noticed that he was wearing pantyhose, which shocked all the other guys in the trailer. He said that he wears them to stay warm and his wife buys them for him. So the next day we all went into Jackson and guess what we bought... pantyhose. It was a joy for me to see my father, uncle and brothers putting them on and after eight hours out in the cold all their leggs were warm and dry.

ha! go figure.......
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

Joe Namath Pantyhose Commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Anne View Post
    If I recall correctly, Joe Namath was doing an advertising bit for a new product they called "Man-T-Hose" or some similar name. Obviously it was pantyhose renamed. I saw him on TV doing an interview about it. Apparently it didn't sell too well because the product disappeared quickly.

Missy Anne
    Nope. This is the exact commercia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23dBG27gnuU

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_Lynn100 View Post
    There has also been a rumor that pantyhose is popular with cowboys, to prevent saddle sores. I can't say just how true it is, but it does seem pretty logical....
    That is true and I know from experience.

Wearing jeans riding a horse can cause a lot of friction. Skin against denim and denim against leather. Nylons stop that friction against the skin. Works great.

In the winter I wear pantyhose because they're warm and a lot less bulky than thermals.
    In the summer I wear pantyhose because I'm a crossdresser.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I wear 'trouser socks' or some other form of fem socks all the time when wearing regular shoes. However, I just can not get into wearing pantyhose. They come up way too high and they are just too uncomfortable in the crouch. If they were made to accomodate that 'special' area, then maybe. But, other wise, I'll have to stay with knee-hi's, 'stay-ups', and gartered hose..

Diana

No to Truck Driving !

I will use any excuse to wear Pantyhose, but I will never drive a truck. I guess I am just an old dame who is afraid of those big things. From Katrina Who Loves Pantyhose.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Maureen View Post
    I will use any excuse to wear Pantyhose, but I will never drive a truck. I guess I am just an old dame who is afraid of those big things.
    Now that's a new twist on the old pantyhose question. LOL!

Katrina, if you ever want to get over your fear of trucks, I'd be happy to bring you along with me to work for a few days (I do drive through the Chicago area very often) and you'll see that they're not so bad afterall.
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

As a point of fact, that I think most of you know already, and that is that most if not all football players ware pantyhose in the colder months, for the warmth.
    That being said, I do the same, but with me it is am all the time every day thing.
    I work on my feet 12 hours a day, working a rotating split shift. And I am telling you that after that long on your feet, without waring any, your feet and legs are going to just hate you. But after 12 hours while warring hosery, trust me you will feel the differance, and you to will be warring them.

As always Loves

All right ladies since this add came out about truckers wearring pantyhose, I stopped at one of the Leggs an Hanes outlet an talked the the lady about pantyhose. I told her about the article an it did supprise her about truckers wearring pantyhose. After that she showed me what might fight me in my size an which ones have better leg support. Their were a few ladies in the store, but it did not bother me after getting a four pack I decided some new panties would go along with the sale. For the last 4 day I my legs do feel some what better, an cooler. I will find some with better leg support an keep on wearring them as I truck down the road.

There's no mystery about guys wearing pantyhose. It's been happening for years. About six years ago my wife and I were on a plane and a TV magazine show came on the video system about guys wearing pantyhose and how widespread it was. It did wonders for me because my wife had to stop thinking I was strange for wearing pantyhose. She knows I'm strange, but now she has other reasons for thinking/knowing so.

San Francisco Bay Area/East Bay Contra Costa
    I was a ups driver for over 14 years and wearing pantyhose did help my legs feel better after a very long day. Working if San Francisco with almost everything with hills and stairs my job was truly like being on a stairmaster for over eight hours a day. (I was in the best shape of my life back then)

Only complaint I ever had was having to drop my pants in the back of the truck to pull up and smooth out my pantyhose as I hate that feeling of my pantyhose not pulled up smooth from my ankles way to my waist band. Just like wearing seamed stockings they have to be worn perfect!

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    That Mike guy in that article sounds really smart. I just wish he'd let me buy more shoes.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

When I used to train for and run in marathons, I would wear support pantyhose under my running tights in cold weather. They kept me warm, and gave me some extra support for the last few miles. I would also wear them for a week or so after my long training run or race to help my legs recover.

I now have a deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in my left leg, which prevents me from running. The doctor actually told me to wear support hose to help the veins in my legs get blood back to my heart.

Now I have an excuse to keep my legs shaved all year, although I must admit, I hate having a DVT.

Smile Loggers too

My friend once told me that loggers wear nylons too. It makes it easier to get their boots on. Try it some time with your engineer boots.
    LeAnn