Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If caught

Banned Read only

If caught

and disciplined for dressing while younger, did the punishment stop you for a while?

Silver Member
    No, not for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    and disciplined for dressing while younger, did the punishment stop you for a while?
    I have a foggy memory of playing dress-up with the girl next door when we were probably 5. I was with her in her room, and we were both wearing a pretty party-type dress when her mother came in. I then remember being in a corner with her mother hitting me and telling me that she would kill me if she ever saw me do that again.

I kept dressing, but you'd better believe that I did it on the sly for a long time. My own mother was OK with it when I was little, so that probably helped me recover from the trauma from the neighbor lady, but the memory of what happened at the neighbors was buried until I was an adult, when it came crashing back to me out of the blue one day when I was driving home from work. I actually had to pull over and was in tears for 5 minutes before I could drive again, so I guess there was some mental trauma that I had suppressed for a long time.

Carol
    Last edited by Julogden; 09-19-2006 at 01:31 PM.
    My name is Carol.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I think I wanted to be cought.It was quite a high. geri

my mom caught me playing with my sister wearing her clothes I was about
    eight, I can remember it like it was yesterday ,she freaked out and pulled the
    clothes off me , but back then things like being gay and crossdressing was
    against the law , so she was probably worried I might turn into one .
    I remember there was a closet where my mom stored clothes and I would sneek stuff out to try it on but never got caught again

if caught

It only stopped me for a little while because i was scared.
    I was asked if i wanted to be a girl, I was so scared i said no to all
    questions, But in hindsite if i said i wanted to dress as a girl my mum would have let me in my room.

no,,, just more careful
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Megan Dee

Yes, but only for a little while, until I could analyze what I did wrong to get caught, and how to reduce the future risk. I realize children don't come with owner's manuals, but in many ways, my mother's intuition left a lot to be desired.
    Hugs,

Bernice

My Mom found 1 of her bras I had liberated from the trash that I had extended to fit me. Loved that bra. It was mine not hers any more, and padded to boot! Anyway she was a neat-nik, and decided to clean my closet and found it on the top shelf in the back. She was actually fairly cool about it. Of course I could not deny it's existance, nor that it fit me. After my Ralph Kramden impression, hummina hummina, she just said she never wanted to find anything like that again, and made off with the bra. Scared? Briefly, but right back at it, and she never found anything like that again. The attic was a great place! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Being nearly caught was traumatising enough, but once I walked past a window and was seen by a neighbor kid. It got all over school . Talk about traumatised! But stop? No; more careful, more fearful, more paranoid, but never stopped. And the fear twists you up inside, gets in the way of doing what you really want in life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi,

I probably started dressing when I was six or seven. Single mom, latch key kid, you know the rest. Hard to admit, but when I was about 12 I "lifted" a few neighbors' panties from the laundry room of the complex we lived in. Needless to say, I got caught after one of the neighbors found out and told mom.

She ended up in putting me in therapy, which seemed over the top at the time, but in retrospect, the therapist basically told me that it wasn't really a "bad" thing to wear girls clothes, but that stealing definately is.

After a few sessions, neither my mom or I ever said another word about it, and I basically bid my time until I moved out and could buy my own stuff (still love mom though).
    -Sedona

No, but the guilt has lasted a lifetime.

If caught

For me it wasn't realy that I was caught or something. But my mom always have let me being myself. So I was just a child playing with the boys. But aftel a while I think the school found out that it was maybe a little weird for a girl to only play with the boys. So the actualy said (for the last 2 years on that school) that I needed to play with the girls. And that I couldn't play with the boys.
    After that school when I was 12 I (ofcourse) went to another school. There I was friended with the boys and girls. Just normal way. Until I was 3 years later, and the girls only talked about the make-up, boyfriends etc. So from that time I became (from karakter) a boy again. And since the last 2-3 years I am a boy. (also from appearence)
    My mother first just encureged me to wear grl clothes, but she soon discovered that I didn't wear it. Although she bought it somethimes for me. Now i buy my own clothes. (It's better, and she fiends everything okey I buy)

Only my name still markes me as a girl. Even the boys on school from diffrent classes I don't know call me a boy.
    So I never realy have been punished for it, exept on my first school maybe. (But it everything worked out fine, I found myself)

Morgan
    Everyday I breake the law........of Gender.

Don't Hold Me Back Next Time

Never was confronted by anyone about because it was hidden for most of my life. I've been married for over thirty years and my wife lives in denial (Yes Karren it's a river in Egypt ) about it so my gender confusion continued till I found this forum. So now I'm growing not only in gender enhancement but as a person as well. I have found some accepting friends and I like myself finally. I feel my life would have dramatically improved had one I had accepted who I was as a child and two society would have accepted me for who I am. But then wouldn't we all now, Cd or not.

I have been caught by my mom and by my wife, when we first started dating. Both times I wasn't comfortable enough with my dressing to tell them what was really going on, but all it did was make me more cautious and wish that I told them when I had the chance to fully explain myself.

Christie

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan.1986 View Post
    But if everything worked out fine, I found myself
    You sound quite confident in your identity Morgan. Congratulations!
    You're certainly sorting these thing out for yourself a lot faster than us oldies.

Robin
    Last edited by Robin Leigh; 09-20-2006 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Rephrasing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

My parents or sisters never caught me, but I did have a few close calls at my parent's house. I posted a story about one incident in the last day or so.

I guess I got caught numerous times by girlfriends. I always tell gfs early in the relationship; some have been accepting, some semi-tolerant. Anyway, girlfriends punish you in different ways to parents, generally...

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Never got caught but if I had I don't think I'd stoped
    Angie

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    You sound quite confident in your identity Morgan. Congratulations!
    You're certainly sorting these thing out for yourself a lot faster than us oldies.

Robin
    Thank you.
    I think it also has to do with how you feel as you treu self. For example. When I needed to behave like the girls and do girl stuf I didn't talk and was very quiet. I just was very unhappy that way. But now for the last years, since I dress and act like a boy I feel much better. Now I know I am cool, and I can speak my mind. And that's something I didn't dare as a girl.

So I would say, do what you feel. (And my attitude is also a little bit of: 'I don't care about what the mayor people whant me to be'. I am me, and you can change me.)
    Last edited by Xaff; 09-20-2006 at 02:17 PM. Reason: adding something
    Everyday I breake the law........of Gender.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Have never been caught and to be honest I wouldn't have stopped if I did.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Hi Everyone: Within a week of wearing my older sisters UW lace bra and matching LLPG my mother was "talking" to me about it. I had left some stains in my sisters LLPG where girls don't leave stains so I was busted. It was about 2 weeks later that I had to "play dressup" again, so then I got into my mother's things.

The next time I was caught by my mother, I was actually wearing her bra garterbelt/stockings LLPG and slip. I was also very erect and she pulled the covers back and saw that too.

My mother was confused and concerned so she asked a friend what she should do for my safety. The best advise she got was to just buy me some things and forget about it. She did that. I soon had my own slip with matching bra and panty set.

New girl
    Never been caught. I'm a very cautious that's propably because if my mother would found out about my dressing couple years ago she would kick my b**t to the moon and she would send me to a therapy. I don't know what would be her reaction right now and I don't want to know

I always wanted to be able to confide in somebody about my desire to dress up my whole life. However, I was always afraid of the ramifications, especially with my parents. I was dating a girl in college and I knew that she had alot of gay male friends. I figured if she couldn't understand and accept me for who I am, nobody would. Well, I decided to wear my pantyhose under my jeans one night and went over to her place. I wasn't wearing socks so that my bare ankles would show. Well, she saw for some reason and asked me if I was wearing nylons...I obviously admitted it and showed her. Not only did she love it...we ended up dating and engaged for a few more years after that. I wanted her to call me on it...and it worked for me.

My mother found a slip I'd hidden in an old cedar chest in my room. I overheard her talking about it to my older sister. I think she also told her best friend, one of our neighbors. I don't believe she told my dad and she never confronted me about finding it in my room.
    Don't know what would have happened if she had confronted me, probably ended up in therapy, except therapy in the 50's was more like this

I was a pretty messed up and confused kid
    Sure would of been nice to have access to a forum like this back then.

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    I was never caught, until I moved in with my GF (now wife).
    She found a cigarette butt with lipstick on it (it didn't flush down the tolet).
    I came "clean"... and told her i was a "lumberjack, and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day" (yes that monty python song), she was concerned at 1st, thinking that one day I might want to losse "mr. winkey" and become a real woman. I don't, "mr winkey" is very much and will always remain part of me.
    Now, I always dress for sex, and dress other times too. The only reason I don't dress in public is so as to not cause embarresment to her (and me)