Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breast Forms or Not

i say breastforms without bra! the feeling is so feminine and feeling their bounce and touching them through the shirt or top is simly unbeatable!
    sex is between your legs, but gender is between your ears!

I do both. I love the feel of a bra against my chest and without forms that maximizes the feeling. But I also like the feel and the weight of silicone forms. I feel very busty when I use my forms and at times forget that they are there. I wish that they would magically become real!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well, I wear my breast forms when I wear a high cut top or dress, otherwise when wearing a low cut top or dress I wear a pushup bra and some inserts for that busty look....and when in drab and wearing my standard business lingerie I wear a bra and no forms...

Love Karren
    I think that Karren said it all, and I for one would have to agree with her on this subject.

As always Loves

I find it amazing what the right fitting bra can do .it can make you man
    ( breasts ) look good without forms .

I have no breasts except for my forms. I love them. I love the weight when they are attached and how they warm to my body temp. I love the look and feel...It makes me desire my own real breasts tho..... sigh maybe someday... I wear my forms everytime I am dressed and don't feel that I am complete without them.

Yes to forms

[SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"]If the cups are on - then there will be cakes in em. Sharon.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I love my PALS!

I don't usually wear a bra without them.

to form or not to form

I will use form or padded bras often, but i luv the look and feel of my own perky nipples covered by soft material
    So both

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post
    I love wearing bras with fake breast forms.
    The look and the feel is so real.
    But lately, I've also enjoyed wearing bras without
    any breast forms, just the natural feel of the fabric of
    the bra up against my body.
    Do you always wear breast forms?
    Do you sometimes wear breast forms?
    Do you never wear breast forms?
    No I do not use breast forms as I have very nearly full B cup natural boobs, so I package them up in a plunge bra and i go out head up high confident that my plunge bra is pushing forward all I have. Yes I too, love wearing beautiful bras. all of my bras come from the Lane Bryant Stores www.lanebryant.com check it out!!!!!

When I go out I wear forms but at home I wear a 36A and just love the natural feel of the material against my breasts . I feel something is going on with my hormones as I'm loving the feeling more and more and my breasts have become so sensitive. Its' wonderful !!!
    Lauren

Wink

I have inserts but rarely use them. I love the way my little A-cup brest look and feel in a bra. I under-dress most days so the A-cup bra works best for me. I look forward to the times during the day when I can caress my breast and the bra makes the feeling that much better.

TTFN
    Cyndie

I wouldnt be without them!! Love the feel and weight.
    K.

huge bra wearer

breastforms in bra or not?

I say stuff that bra and make them big! Try using the largest bra (cup size) you can find and then stuff it with whatever you have and enjoy the feel.

I love my silicone breast forms. I have 2 pair. When I got my first ones, I accidentally bought too large of a form. I wanted a C cup but what I got came out to be about 2 sizes too large and none of the bras I already had, fit. But I overcame that challenge. LOL Then I decided to re-order a more normal large B or small C size breast form. Honestly, after having the "big-uns", I thought the normal ones were a little disappointing. BUT. I found that with the smaller ones I could use the double sided tape and wear them bra-less. And that is really a fantastic sensation. The "big-uns" just wouldn't stay put. When I dress, they are the first thing I put on and the next to last thing I take off. My wig has the honor of being last.....

I love the feel of lingerie on my skin but it just feels so much better if my bra is full. (I have nothing of my own.) I've tried everything over the years and finally found forms called Pal's. They feel wonderfull and make me look so much better that I can't imagine going without them.
    Follow the white rabbit.

I do both. When dressing to impress I wear them but if at home or going shopping to the corner store no. Have bras for both times.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Sejd View Post
    I look around at yoga and other places and I see women with no breast whatsoever. Being a girl does not have anything to do with breast size in my humble opinion.
    I certainly agree. Besides following my theory that it's best not to go out looking too sexy, I have observed women my size (30 waist) and age (almost 50 - and up) - and certainly my own mother (who, genetically speaking, offers the best insights into how a fem me would look) - and I have concluded that deemphasizing breasts is the more natural look for me.

Plus, as Joni Mitchell once observed, 'Those things really get in the way of good guitar playing.'

i feel i need to wear forms. not only because i like they way they feel and move, but because i dont see many flat chested gg's that have the same body type as i do. My forms are not Dolly Parton size, but i have had many compliments on how realistic they look. (it was on halloween)

I Love my breast forms! I wear them as much as possible. Just the weight and jiggle when I walk make me feel like I've got real breasts. I've also got a bit of natural cleavage (see my profile pic) so with the forms and the right outfit, things work rather nicely. Also, I do kinda have broad shoulders so Having big boobs kinda offsets that!
    Last edited by StayceeCD; 11-18-2006 at 05:06 AM. Reason: more info

Platinum Member
    i don't have any forms... i got those chicken cutlet things but never wear them ..... just me in a nice push up bra ..................

I have a set on cheap enhancers, and I only use the left one, where I had my mastectomy, to even up my chest. I wear this mostly under drab clothing, since I don't go out dressed.

Yes for breast forms! I would not feel as fem without them. I love the bounce when I walk. I wear a D cup and have really enjoyed large breasts. After seeing many of your pictures though, maybe I should drop a size.

Love wearing my new forms. They just feel so much better in my bra than the home made ones I used to use. Very Feminine feeling.

Amy

I have been using my Pals for several years now. I wear at home whenever I'm dressed. I would never go out without them.

Also, as I posted in another thread, I just purchased a matectomy bra. The forms stay in place better now and for those of you who like to feel the fabric against your skin they are ideal.
    Last edited by Shannon CD; 11-18-2006 at 11:48 AM. Reason: mis-spelling
    Shannon

I love wearing my forms as often as possible. Daily at home, since I live alone. The upside to the cold, rainy winter is that I can often wear them out under a winter sweater or shirt. I don't think anyone has really noticed during the past few weeks.

I left the state Thursday on a quick 3-4 day visit to Calif. Family stuff. I did not bring any femme clothes or my forms, figuring I would not have the time or the opportunity. Oops. There is the 10-12 hour drive back. I could have worn my femme underwear and forms on the trip home.
    Bobbie in Vancouver