Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I went out completely in femme drab today

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar

I went out completely in femme drab today

Most days I go out (to work, etc), I'm wearing mostly women's stuff, but never women's shirts. I just can't seem to find any that are mannish enough to get away with in guy mode. Well, today I went for a jog and I can say that I didn't have a thread of men's clothing on at all! I was only in some long sweat pants (actually I think they are more like yoga pants), a tank top, and women's sneakers and socks. It was liberating, and it makes me want to find a shirt I can get away with.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Went shopping today as usual on my day off, and as usual, not a piece of drab on. All fem. I have 3 blouses that look like regular drab shirts ecept that they button the other way. That's one i'm wearing in my avatar. O.K., so it has some pink in it-shoot me! Gotta keep them guessing girlfriend! Oh yeah, got some lip stick at K-Mart and put it on in the parking lot. Gotta be comfy you know. love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar

Excellent!

Way to go Katrina! I am so happy for you. In fact, I have to say that I'm really proud of you for wearing all femme items. I have been flirting with that same thought for the last few weeks. It must have felt great.

Good luck finding a shirt that you like. I may have to do the same. When more of us blur the lines of gender, then it won't seem like such a big deal.

Hugs.
    [SIZE=3]Life is what you make it.[/SIZE]

keep having fun thats all i can say

i've been sleeping in women's pj's and i get the same feeling of relaxation

i have to wear suits all day tho!!! bleggh

Good for you Katrina. I'm proud of ya!

that's great Katrina. don't ya just love it. Michele what do you wear under those drab suits? Anything we should know about. He He...
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Awww, thanks for the encouragement everybody. Now I need to do more shopping...maybe tomorrow will be an enfemme shopping trip somewhere...
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Shopping? Did Someone Say Shopping?
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I regularly take my morning walk enfemme completely. Panties, bra, feminine tank top or Tee and a skort. Even my shoes and socks are feminine. My neighbors have seen me often, but never say anything. Today I did a Lily thing. I went to the Tanning Salon wearing a lace trimmed feminine top, a denim skirt, and open toe sandals (1 3/4 heels) showing off my bright pink toes. Oh yes, VS pink panties under all. Of course, the young ladies at the Salon are used to see me come in wearing one of my skorts so a skirt was not that different, except to me. Than I went to the P.O. to get my mail. 2 people in the P.O. took second looks, and as I started to get back in my car the driver of a car going by almost had an accident turning to look at me! Wish I could dress like that all the time!

More girl than man

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Great news Katrina! I think it's fabulous that you are blurring the lines of gender expression. Take it from me you can get away with a hell of a lot more than you think you can. I think that shirt is just a shopping trip away

P.S. Be a little bold and go for something that is a touch more femme than you think you can get away with.....I bet you $50 not a single person says a thing to you when you wear it in guy mode.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

When the young guy down the street asked me about what I was wearing, he wasn't worried about the skort I had on or the protrusion of my boobs. He was wondering about what was in the holster I had on under my long shirt....BJ
    PS. 9mm 1911 Hi cap

Little Dandelion
    Isn't dressing "en fab" great? When I save up some money, I'm going to have to buy some girlie sneakers or something to complete the look, but it feels great to be pushing one's personal envelope in the right direction, even if it's a slow process.
    [SIZE="1"]"So you walk into this restaurant, strung out from the road
    And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold
    You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode

Yeah, most times you can't hear em talk, other times you can
    All the same old clichés... Is it woman? Is it man?
    And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand
    Make your stand"

from "Turn The Page" -- Bob Seger[/SIZE]

All i wear now is womens clothing most of the time. From sweaters to pants especially underwear, I have no guy underwear. For instance today i wore a black shiny thong bodysuit with black shiny spandex, white slouch socks and womens 9.5 sneakers when i went jogging at 5:30am. Mind you i did hide my hair and face with a ball cap cuz make up gets yucky with sweat. It was still dark with no one outside so it was the perfect time to do that but, i still put on my breast forms and tucked all the way, cuz i was taking no chances. lol

*hugs*
    Jessica.

Katrina,

Way to go girl! Tops really are the most difficult thing for me to find to pass as a guy shirt. Generally, for work, I haven't found anything suitable. Good Luck to you.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    I know what you mean. I've been trying to find some shirts I can wear. I do have a couple I sometimes wear but not something I could say wear around people I know. I've found most womens shirts to be low cut and I think they would look odd on me. I'm wondering, why does the low cut shirt cami underneith not work, or does it?

I know what you mean those yoga pants are so much more comfortable than regular sweats.

Anyway sounds like you had fun, good for you.
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Awww, thanks for the encouragement everybody. Now I need to do more shopping...maybe tomorrow will be an enfemme shopping trip somewhere...
    When I go to work today I'll be wearing panties, pantyhose, bra, camisole,and girls jeans (Chick), and a man's T Shirt. They all wear them, and you can see them shopping for them all the time. It's cold, so I can't wear my sandels, but I'll have on girls work boots. Over it all will be a jacket so I'll feel great, and noone will be the wiser. DeeDee3

Katrina, I have no doubt that you'll find something and it will work out just fine! Blur away.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Fab?

New term? Didn't know what it was called. I guess I enjoy Fab a lot as "Eric". Ericka

Shirts do seem hard to find! Getting a non-girly color isn't too hard, but finding a style that is similar to a man's style that isn't too short is difficult. Almost every shirt in the store is either entirely girly, or it won't tuck in to my pants because it is only long enough to cover my belt.

I once found a rayon shirt that didn't look too masculine. It was a collared button up shirt. It did not have the extra darts in it to provide space for breasts, so it fit like men's wear. I have worn it with no reaction from anyone, including a couple barbers.

I bought another shirt that was of the Polo type. It did not have buttons and the collar had some shaping to resemble lace. It is really not obviously femme, but it is pushing the boundary of what one can get away with while avoiding anyone noticing... That shirt isn't long enough to tuck in and stay in.

Joe

Katrina you go girl I had some shirts like Lily now my wife has them.
    Angie

That's excellent, Katrina!!!

I do "fem drab" all the time and it totally rocks!
    My shoe brain asks what kind of sneakers did you wear?
    Gen

ophillia

Quote Originally Posted by Geneva Lake View Post
    I do "fem drab" all the time and it totally rocks!
    My shoe brain asks what kind of sneakers did you wear?
    Gen
    For sneakers usually my little white keds or a mule style sneaker. I do like to wear loafer style mules and clogs in drab.

I have to admitt when iread these kind of posts i do get a bit jelous as i am not anywhere brave enough to go out enfem, but that is not to say i leave the house every day with my fem security blanket of my complete under clothes, i never leave the house wiyhout wearing a bra or cammi top, panties and tights or holdup stockings. i am right at this time struggling how to figure out how i could get out the house as jennifer without being caught or my wife finding out, i am beginning to wonder whether i want to live on my own so that i can at least come home and dress to suit myself without thinking of the wife (who knows about Jennifer), but my two boys have no idea, so you can imagine how frustrating this gets. but good on you and i will some day join you.

what is a skort?