Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I went out completely in femme drab today

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    A skort is a pair of shorts that look on the outside like a skirt.

My shoes were a pair of blue sneakers that have a bit of glitter in the stripes. I've worn them many many times jogging - in fact those are my designated jogging sneakers.

BTW, I love the term "en fab". Consider that one stolen!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

katrina Congrats on your fully femme ensemble. Have you tried jcrew.com yet for shirts? Calvin Klein shirts usually work for me...Good luck on a delicious femme shirt

Billijo, sounds like you got all the bases covered, You must live by Detroit or something I need to get a concealed carry permit.
    Katrina, try looking for women's button up flannel shirts, I have a very comfy one that I "borrowed" from my wife, actually she lets me wear it cause she doesn't anymore. Its a soft blue with a bit of pink in it, but than, I saw lots of pink in men's shirt fashion this summer so it's not at all unusual colorwize.

Blurring the lines is something I'm a fan of. I've only recently started getting brave enough to do it, and I have all you girls to thank. I like the whole concept of the newly-coined "en-fab" style. I prefer panties and women's pants to men's - they fit and feel so much nicer! I have some shoes now. In fact, I recently went on a trip with a lot of people from work, and no one even noticed my running shoes. Maybe because they were blue and white. But, they were women's shoes, and I at least knew it!

Shirts are a problem, but if you have a nice t-shirt or a nice men's buttoned shirt, and that's the only guy clothes you're wearing, so what? It still blurs the lines nicely. I've had a problem in finding women's shirts that fit right in the shoulders. Then again, Japan doesn't offer many choices in larger sizes.

Good luck to all of you!

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Glad you're enjoying yourself, Katrina!
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Aspiring Member
    I've went out in drab wearing unisex t-shirt, women's pants, women's socks, women's sneakers.

When I read the phrase "femme drab", I thought you meant you were wearing men's clothing but presenting as a woman! I kind of want to try that sometime (so, wig + breast forms, then all men's clothing).

I am always wearing panties, womens jeans(levis), womens socks, womens nikes or womens work boots and whatever drab shirt I feel like. When winter comes I sometimes wear a black or cream/ivory mock turtleneck bodysuit. I love winter

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcia-B View Post
    what is a skort?
    A pair of shorts usually covered front and back so that they look like a skirt. They are great to wear. I own 10 of them and wear them to go shopping, or just walking.

A skort is a very very short skirt LOL

I have seen some very very skort shirts. Not that I wear them myself though.

Katrina,

Your jogging outfit sounds fab!!!

Love Paula x

Gee, I thought I'd discovered something new, and here it seems that just everybody is doing it.
    For the last three months I've been wearing jeans from Fashion Bug, (L.A. Blues size 14P stretch denim) and some nice "cross trekers" from Payless. Of course the mandatory stockings, panties and bra, plus a light coating of shear foundation, light colored or clear mascara, and a light pink lippy. All of which BTW has passed "the wife test"
    Under my shirt, now that cooler weather has arrived I've been wearing some different "T" shirts from Lane Bryant. Like everybody has mentioned they have a bit too much of a V neck to them to be worn alone, and the cut of the shoulders is pretty much of a give away.
    I also, have been looking for a "man tailored" shirt that I can "get away with", although I have been looking at what women wear while going about their daily life. I don't think that a normal male shirt would be too far out of place.
    As we are prone to rationalize the wearing of panties by saying "it's only a piece of cloth" so also is a shirt. Still, it'd be nice to be able to wear a girly shirt that doesn't scream GIRL. BLEND IN is the rule.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Way to go Katrina,

I've thought of the same outfit for walking and maybe to brave to a yoga class.

I think maybe Eddie Bauer or Lands End at Sears for a plain style shirt.

ophillia

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Most days I go out (to work, etc), I'm wearing mostly women's stuff, but never women's shirts. I just can't seem to find any that are mannish enough to get away with in guy mode. Well, today I went for a jog and I can say that I didn't have a thread of men's clothing on at all! I was only in some long sweat pants (actually I think they are more like yoga pants), a tank top, and women's sneakers and socks. It was liberating, and it makes me want to find a shirt I can get away with.
    When its warm enough in the morning I take my walk in panties, womens shorts, socks sneakers a bra and a tank top. Once in a while I just wear a sports bra with no tank top. Makes me feel great.

When I came to Dallas, wife was still in WV until the house sold and I stayed at my sister's house. Many times I would go to the store wearing panties, bra (No pads), Pantyhose, a Ladies T-SHirt, Ladies pants, and Ladies shoes. I would many times wear near flesh color lipstick too. Then fall came and I borrowed one of my sister's flannel blouses and would wear that one instead of the T-Shirt. I was totally dressed enfem, but I still looked like I was wearing drab chothing. Funny thing was if you looked close you would have noticed that the pants did not have any back pockets.

That's cool Katrina. You look pretty enough to get away with it. I sure couldn't pull that off. lol.

RE: skort is shorts with skirt wrap usually around the front
    Courtesy http://store.americanapparel.net/8325.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There's more here than meets the eye.
    Much Love,
    Krisy

well done girl keep it going and just have fun
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Nice thing about jeans and a shirt (aka blouse) is that you can usually get a better fit . I buy size 14 jeans and 1x tops.
    The 1x tops have a sleeves that are long enough and shoulders that are wide enough. I find that Kohl's store brands of "polo"type shirts in both short and long sleeves pass for male shits if you pick neutral colors.