Thread: Atlanta

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar

Atlanta

My SO and I got back from a quick trip to Atlanta this weekend to see one of her college friends get married. Its a fun city. I was not prepared for just how gay friendly it is. I had heard stories about how its the San Francisco of the east, but I was still taken by surprise. We are planning on going back to visit her friends again at some point. Does anybody have a tip on the most t-girl friendly clubs?
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Katrina, take a look at this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=36991

There are lots of straight bars and restaurants around Atlanta where crossdressers can go without any problems. It's really just a matter of getting up the nerve to explore them.
    Phoebe

You might check with Deidra Cowen, she's one of the girls that hangs out around Atlanta. Here's one of her posts with info on some of the best clubs for T-girls.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=29120

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Let me know next time you come to town sweetie and I will let ya know where to go if you want to run with da Tgirls out at da clubs. I have my kids everyother weekend so don't go out on those weekends...but could tell ya where the girls are going.

I would recommend you come on a Twinkledome weekend. I think that web site is www.twinkledome.com That way you could do that party on a Friday Night. Would let you see a 'glam' crowd at a 'str8' bar where Trannies are absolutely welcome...then probably depending on where the Tgirls were going but most likely you would want to do the Stage Door on Sat Nite.

By the way the Southern Comfort Conference; the biggest Transgendered Convention in the US just concluded today. To bad you did not make that! Matter of fact I have not been on the computer and am late replying since I have been involved with all that since Thur morning. Way behind on my computer stuff!!!
    Last edited by Deidra Cowen; 09-24-2006 at 08:40 PM.

Katrina,
    When in Atlanta you could try The Stage Door... WWW.thestagedoor.net or the Wet Bar both are popular with our local T- girl crowd. It really depends on where in Atlanta your staying and how far you want to drive.
    Hugs
    Brenda J.

opps its thestagedoor.biz