Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dumpster Diving

I've picked out a couple of blouses out of my wife's donation bags (Good Will). I'd never tell her though! She has a purse in a bag now that I did tell her that I was going to grab, although I think she thought I was kidding...

Thumbs up recycle

as many says its fair game id defentaiiy call it recycling as long as you give them a good wash id say its ok
    my wife dont pass anything on untill ive hade a good look n visa versa

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post
    Watch what you say Nigella, or you might just be seen dead!
    I think I'm safe Tammi, I have eaten her cooking for the last 19 years

Sandra would only throw something out if it would not fit me, or we both had finished with it.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    Wouldn't be seen dead in my wife's clothes

I think I'm safe Tammi, I have eaten her cooking for the last 19 years
    I am listening you know.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post
    Watch what you say Nigella, or you might just be seen dead!

As for the thread, if the bra fits, wear it! Better in your lingere drawer than the landfill. I've salvaged a few of my wife's items like that.

I was going to say some probably would be dead if seen in their wife's clothes.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

You know the old saying "[SIZE="3"]All's fair in love, war and crossdressing![/SIZE] My answer is yep!
    Vivian

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilMae View Post
    I was going to say some probably would be dead if seen in their wife's clothes.

Certainly true for some gurls
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

I would def. say YES, it's fair game.What is she going to do with it anyway.
    I have seen bags of clothes in my wife's vehicle,and,after she goes to bed,I sneak out to the garage and go through and take what I want,and put the rest back the way I found it.
    She lets me wear pantyhose when we have sex,but,thinks I no longer wear anything but pantyhose.I am trying to work her up to high heels just for added excitementShe thinks I will look too female for her.Oh well,I still get her hand me downs.HAHAHA

I have made some lovely and lucky finds this way.

A few years ago one of my neighbours moved away. In the trash left out there was a large plastic bag filled with some of her old clothes , a couple of nice skirts, some pairs of panties and a couple of bras and all my size too as she was the same build as me.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Untitled
    Now I've heard almost everything, sorting out what your wife does not want is one thing, but to do the same to the neighbours, *YUK*

The clothes were clean but worn or out of date fro her liking. What is the difference between wearing them or buying second hand from a Charity (Thrift) store?
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Hmm.... Neighbo(u)rs garbage.... a bit touchy... If they are the only thing in the bag fine, other garbage no. Panties never. ever. Too unsanitary.As far as the wife thing goes for me, (a) we are dissimilar sizes, I'm a size 12 shes 24/26. No goes there. (b) talk to her last night about the whole CD thing. No goes there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen MC View Post
    I have made some lovely and lucky finds this way.

A few years ago one of my neighbours moved away. In the trash left out there was a large plastic bag filled with some of her old clothes , a couple of nice skirts, [SIZE="3"]some pairs of panties and a couple of bras [/SIZE]and all my size too as she was the same build as me.

I think Nigella was refering to the underwear, she has bought second hand clothing but not underwear and I certainly wouldn't let her buy or wear someone elses undies
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

It's also called freecycling and that's how I've always found chairs, and nice things to rebuild. I don't like waste, poor Lawren has found now I'll escape every chance for a garage sale or a jumble shop too.

fair game

Yes I agree...if my wife throws away or does not want ..I will grab it up
    in a New York second ..

Melissaa

why dont you go and buy some clothes and start to enjoy you cding .

Smile

recently my fiance was throwing out her old clothes, and offered me one of her old prom gowns, thankfull it fits. i loved it on her, and almost love it as much on me.

Now I've heard almost everything, sorting out what your wife does not want is one thing, but to do the same to the neighbours, *YUK*
    Nig Dahling leave Helen alone. I could share a story that would make ya cringe and forget all about Helen's. It would haunt ya a fort night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Given my wife knows and supports me not much of an issue. She certainly lends me her clothes and gives me anything that she no longer wants but in general terms I have my own clothing; our tastes vary and also what looks good on each of us. defiantly do not share underwear, differant sizes in anycase. Love it when we go shopping for clothes together it is a real fun and special time together.
    Hugs to all,
    Samantha

Guilty as charged your honor. Hose, tights and the like. But....One day I was going skiing and could not find my white turtleneck. It was later found on my wife's side of the closet. She STOLE it. She shrunk to fit her and "liberated it". That's one of our funny stories.

As much as she allows and puts up with me, I'd buy her all the turtlenecks she wants.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie714 View Post
    It sure beats stealing from the neighborhood's clothes lines or for that matter the Goodwill donation boxes! If my wife is ready to purge, I'm buying- cheap. I feel that if it gets that far to being given away - it's mine.
    Fortunately, I have a procrastinator for a wife. She will bag everything and then leave it sit downstairs or the garage for weeks or longer at which point I take what I please and donate the rest.

What seems to be the problem with that? That's how i got nearly everything i had until i moved out of my parents house. Now i just go and buy things whenever i like.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Absolutely! If it's in the trash or a donation bag, it's fair game.

My wife put a dress, that I loved to see her in, into a donation bag. It didn't last long in there. Unfortunately, I don't fit into it any more, but if I every lose a bit of weight, I'll be into again.

Jenny

Gold Member
    Hells bells my favorite dress is one she was going to drop off at the hand me done drop at the church, let the old bat go naked the dress is mine

Of course, it's fair game. You're married so property is jointly-owned anyway.
    That rationale always worked for me.

Dumpster diving for lingerie

Hi Everyone: Yes I have and its just so great. I always feel like its divine intervention when I "find/get" somthing this way. I found a cute dress that fit me in a trash can at a selfserve carwash once. Also the time I was caught by my X wife in her bra (I was setup to be caught) was when I found 2 of her bras in the wastebasket in our bedroom.

Both were underwires and had sheer lace cups. One was nude and one black. They both had been worn and had that sweet young hot woman smell on them. The idea of wearing her bra was so sexually exciting as she was/is such a hot strong athletic dominant woman. They were a 38B and I filled up the cups. She was tall and athletic and often wore my shirts and boots to work.

She told me she was going shopping and would be gone 4 hrs. I found them in the wastebasket by the bed and I retrieved them. I had one one (nude) and was masterbating when I looked up and there she was watching me. Then she made me get out of bed and put on her garterbelt and stockings, and she had me on my knees licking her and then later she penetrated me with her oneof her dildos.

Her father was a CD and I must have shown overt signals that I would wear a bra. Perhaps knowing to much or liking them on her to much. Any way after that all the time we were married I was made to wear her bras and panties when we would go out. I got even more wierd as we got closer to getting divorced. Just read my past posts. All true!

I think finding something is great and a good thing. Being given something is also such a turnon. Buying used is fine and benefits everyone. I got a pantygirdle on ebay once and the woman who I bought them from sent them to me after she had worn them, becasue I was upfront about them being for me, and thanking her for her response to asking about size.