Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm done

I'm done

Well, I felt like I should crossdress again after a 3 month "vacation". So, I tried it. Shaved my legs, donned some of my formerly favorite shoes, hose, and dress. Put them on, strolled around the house after re-getting used to the high heels, and guess what? I felt nothing. No excitement, no feeling like I had before. I really think I'm done. I have to much other stuff going in my life and this just isn't coming with it. Moving on to bigger and better things so to speak. So, I'll still lurk around here, even post, but I feel my crossdressing days are over.

StacyMc 1999-2006.

Thanks for your love and support,
    SM.

P.S. I'll keep my stuff around for a year or so just in case. If nothing after that, I'm ebaying it.

Bless ya honey X X X

Wise move to keep your stuff. Just because you dont feel anything right now dosent meen that urge will stay away.

Anyway all the best for the future and you know that this site and all its members will be here waiting for you if and when you need us again.

Nicky Jane

X X X
    When I Read about the Evils Of Drinking I Gave Up Reading

hey Luv!~

well, i've heard of this happening, and am finally glad to meet someone who purged and intends to never look back...and Sticks With It!
    you are a rare breed of cd...a small club...

most don't last a year...so save those clothes by all means!
    good luck!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Thank you. If it's gone for 3 months, and nothing, put something on, and nothing, I do feel it's not for me anymore. I am especially attracted to the women now that wear what I did. So it seems the focus has shifted.

Quote Originally Posted by stacymc View Post
    I am especially attracted to the women now that wear what I did.

Hell me too!

I saw a pretty little thing in town the other day wearing the same pink combats I got! man it gave me a stirring in the loins! ! ! !

Nicky JAne

X X X
    Last edited by NickyJane; 09-24-2006 at 04:02 AM.
    When I Read about the Evils Of Drinking I Gave Up Reading

It may come back. I went about 3 years between cyles, had no desire than started up again about a year ago. And actually I didn't do much during this past summer, and am just starting up again.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I hope you are right if that’s what you want. I tried it for 2 years, thought I had it out of my system, and purged all. Then the feeling started coming back, I fought it, now I realized I was so unhappy, I gained 30 pounds, was so depressed, almost ruined my relationship with my GF. Funny that was just a year ago this weekend, when I started again I tried to make up for lost time, lost 38 lbs, started going out very often including daytime, have amassed a good group of girls I enjoy going out with and now I couldn’t be happier. Three years ago I would have never seen myself at this point, I am still pushing the limit haven’t reached it yet, I know I will never be going for GRS but stating electrolysis last week, image is everything now, my dressing drives my life but does not control it. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

good luck Stacy, I wish you great success, it is a good idea though to hang on to the clothes like you say.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I'm dressed at all times one way or the other, and the only thing I feel is comfort. Got passed the "thrill" a while back and like the way I am now even more. But that's me. I wish you the best. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Stacymc good luck and best wishes in your quest in life don't forget us keep in touch hun and keep the girl things you never know
    Angie

I've had feelings like that before but only very short-term. If it is truly meant to be, you will come back to your initial cd feelings.

Best of luck,

Leah

Much luck to you hope you find happiness along the way. Thrill for me has been gone for years I have realized this is who I am and I'm happy with being a part time gurl.

May need to keep it longer....mine went away for 10 years.....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member

???

That won't work trust me it most always come's back!

Jay Suzy!

Keep in touch

Stacey,

We read a lot of text in this forum expressing the general belief that this thing is difficult to kick permanently. My heartfelt congratulations if you have, because heaven knows living as a tv/tg/ts is a challenge!

IMHO the reason not to purge has nothing to do with economics. Rather, I think that the temptation that is available (e.g. in that box in the attic) is less powerful than the one that requires you go out and buy a new outfit, including all the thrills and fears of shopping. So, oddly, if the stuff is available, the "forbidden fruit" factor is lower, and it's easier to decide, "naw, don't need it today".

Also, I think it's important for us all to realize that cd-ing is not like alcoholism -- it may be a psychological addiction, but it's not a particularly dangerous or illegal one. So, if in six months you're tempted to dress once, it's not a defeat, like falling off the wagon. You can do what you just did, spend a few hours with it, and perhaps, once again, conclude you're "over" it.

In this forum, we don't hear a lot about guys who've cd'ed for a while, and then given it up -- because they don't come back! As a result, we don't know their stories. Please consider us the neighborhood you moved away from, and keep in touch. Put in your calendar for six months from now, to check in with us.

May the goddess bless you!

Hugs,
    Susie

Quote Originally Posted by stacymc View Post
    Well, I felt like I should crossdress again after a 3 month "vacation". So, I tried it. Shaved my legs, donned some of my formerly favorite shoes, hose, and dress. Put them on, strolled around the house after re-getting used to the high heels, and guess what? I felt nothing. No excitement, no feeling like I had before. I really think I'm done. I have to much other stuff going in my life and this just isn't coming with it. Moving on to bigger and better things so to speak. So, I'll still lurk around here, even post, but I feel my crossdressing days are over.

StacyMc 1999-2006.

Thanks for your love and support,
    SM.

P.S. I'll keep my stuff around for a year or so just in case. If nothing after that, I'm ebaying it.
    Oh, come on! The only thing that isn't absurd is you say you will hang on to your stuff for a year.
    So, you take a vacation, and then, just for the hell of it, you decide to get all femmed up? Including shaving your legs. Think about it, you take a vacation and then out of the blue, you decide to dress? There had to be a trigger. And, don't you think that trigger, or a similar one will return in the future? You're 30 years old. Chances are the cd feelings are going to do nothing but increase with age. I'd be willing to bet that by the time you are 40 you will have reached self acceptance. Ten years from now, you'll be saying "I am a CD".
    Since Stacy has been layed to rest, God rest her soul, an added benefit of being CD is another girl can easily replace her. So then, Tracy, Marcy, or Lacey, when you do decide to return, make sure it isn't a "lurk", head straight to the member introductions and reintroduce the new girl.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

I sometimes don't dress for months at a time, but the urge always returns. I haven't tried to suppress it since I was in my twenties, I just try to keep it in balance with the rest of my life. Sometimes when I've been depressed, I've tried to dress up when I didn't really feel like it, thinking that it would cheer me up, and it has turned out to be not much fun.

We may not hear from members that stop CDing & never come back, but there are lots of members who stopped dressing before marriage, only to start up 10, 20 or 30 years later. There are some members who only started dressing in their 40s & 50s, although I guess they may have had CD thoughts in their youth.

CDing is a bit like making music. Some people do it, most don't. But once a musician, always a musician, even if they don't write a tune or touch an instrument for years. It's always there, inside.

What ever you do Stacy, I wish you well. You will always be one of the gender-gifted, whether you choose to dress en femme or not.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Never say Never Again!

I'm with ya it can be done. But it has to be for you and not someone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Good luck to you, Stacy, if this is what you want. I have to say, though, that I did not dress from my 20s to my 40s and then it came back with a vengence.

Karen Sue

Hey, Stacy. As they say down on the farm, "don't count your chickens......."

Vikki

Me twoo

I've been having similar thoughts, myself. I haven't even been on this site since September 9th, which I believe is the longest I've ever gone. The urge is just not there. I'm hanging on to my stuff for awhile, don't know how long. I'm not going to ebay it however, just trash it.
    Once bitten, always smitten

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hummm....well, I guess (technically) it is possible. I mean we're all individuals so on the face of it, the idea that crossdressing just doesn't do for you anymore and that the desire has just evaporated is conceiveable.....but somehow I just don't think it's completely gone. Maybe you'll just stop dressing, but still keep thinking and reading about it and that's all you'll need to be happy.

Anyway, good luck and be happy!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hi Girls,
    I hate to be the one to throw the spanner in the works and disagree with everyone, but it can be done, and some people do genuinly lose interest in it. Ive only actually met about three CDs that have managed to do it for any length of time but heck Ive only been around this scene for three years so maybe there are others out there, I just haven't met them.
    Some guys liken it to a phase that they went thru, and as quickly as it appeared it disappeared. One guy that recommended his best friend come and see me has not dressed for 11years. We had quite a conversation over the phone with him. He didn't even feel the urge when mixing with his CD friends. You really are a complex lot aren't you (Thats a joke by the way)/
    Tale care
    BEVxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sophie, I shave anyway to wear a compression wrap around my legs that helps when the vericose veins start bothering me. Shaving seems to help with the pain of the hairs pulling out when I take it off. Once my legs were shaved, I said "I wonder..." and donned the stuff. There was no need to it, like there would have been before. After having it on for a while, I just didn't feel the thrill, or even anything about it. It's like I was completely indifferent. I'll be around looking, but just not donning the stuff. Like I did say tho, just incase this is just some type of rut, I'll keep the stuff for a year.

Banned Read only
    Don't throw anything away, unless you want to buy it all over again. Trust me. It always comes back. I've lost interest many times, due to other distractions, new girlfriend, new boat, new cottage, etc. But eventually it always comes back. Like a virus,it lies dormant for long periods of time, then suddenly erupts all over again.