Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing Plans Spoiled!!!!

Dressing Plans Spoiled!!!!

Hi,

After reading stephie's thread, I thought I would post one in a similar vein.

How many of you gurls have been looking forward to that night (after two or three weeks) where you would have some privacy to dress and all of a sudden:

COMPANY SHOWS UP or YOU R CALLED TO A MEETING or ...... (and the list goes on...)

So much anticipation and excitement and then, total frustration and disappointment.

Can anyone relate?

Leah

Smile Leahcd 2002

same story here in AUSTRALIA it shore is a very big let down when this sought of thing happens but chin up babe ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WAITeven if us girls are a tiny bit impatent at times. jacquie renee.....australia...
    ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF:

Unscheduled stuff

You just have to "grin and bear it", Hon. It happens to all of us. Ericka Kay

yes

I have had this happen many times when I was a closet dresser and still happens now even though I have more freedom with my SO. It hurts and is sometimes devastating. I guess we need to look at it positively and realize that makes the next time even better and more exciting. I hope it doesn't happen to you too often luv. Love Kahlan

Lone Wolf

Many times

Yes, it's happen many times over the years, but you learn to live with it.
    The good thing, is that when you get to dress up, it feels great.

It is so great to hear that other gurls are in the same boat. I guess it kind of makes it that much more special when it does happen.

Hard to think about that at the time though.

Just this week I made a trip to the shop and purchased some new makeup and a new wig. I could not wait to get home and try them but as soon as I pulled into the drive, some unexpected, out of town guests were waiting.

Instantaneous DOWNER!

O well, Leah had to wait once again. I did sneak some lipstick later that night when I went to the ladies room, giggles.

Leah

I'd have a talk with any of my friends who would just show up unexpectedly at my doorstep, find me not home, and then wait there for me. First off I find it extremely rude to just drop in on anyone unannounced, I don't visit my mother without calling first, and on the other side of the coin, I would never travel out of town looking to visit someone without checking first to see if they were even home, let alone if they wanted company. Maybe I'm old fashioned but that's just good manners.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Yes it has happened to me on many occasions. It really ruins a good feeling and frustrates the heck out of me!!!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Great point April! Difficult to avoid sometimes but I usually encourage them to call from the perspective that, it is pointless for you to come if we are not home.

I have also been home at times, half dressed, and people have come. It is needless to say that I do not answer and they go on their merry way. And I get to be all girly and proper, the way it was meant to be.

Giggles,

Leah

Hi Leah it has happened when my wife was working and stayed home a few days but now my wife knows it don't happen all that much.
    I;m a gig girl now I can handle it
    Angie

That happens to me all the time! In fact, it happened last night. I was so disappointed because I haven't dressed in two whole days! Gah, I feel deprived!

Ally

Happens to me all the time.....that's why I've developed my "just-in-time" crossdressing method...hmmm. Need to apply for a patent!! Hehe. That way I can take advantage of any unforseen opertunities.. And if plans break down there's always another day... Got to be flexible you know!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

ditto here.

Every time I think I will have a day to myself, something crops up.
    The child is home sick, the wife takes a day off, or unexpected chores and obligations arise.

It can be very frustrating.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

gone for good
    I like to change after work, but I get really frustrated when we are expecting guests or if I have extra work on in the evening and I cant dress up.
    Worst of all is when we have unexpected guests and I have to explain why I took so long to answer the door! Some of my friends dont come round often because they have this uncanny ability to always catch me 'in the shower'.
    When my brother stayed with us there were some close times, once he came to the door where he would have seen me through the glass, only to see me dash upstairs 'to the toilet', another time he came home unexpectedly early and saw me at the computer, in the dark. I am so glad he didnt turn the light on!
    I have told some of my friends now, but not all would be understanding. As luck would have it one friend also does the same so we can be there for each other now.

On the rare occasions that you actually do get to dress, It is just aweful when those plans are spoiled.

I was hoping on a nice aftrenoon to myself. The wife and kids are all gone for the aftrenoon. My sister just called she is on her way here. It is always nice to see her. But it sure would be nice to have some time for me too.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

That tends to happen every day as I have a certain relative who just likes to pop up like he lives here.:mad:
    Hail Satin!

Yesterday in fact. My friend of 8 years, Scott came over somewhat unannounced. I just opened the door and let him in. He said holy and then we visited as normal. No talk of what I was wearing at all. He really doesnt care what I wear. Good friend like that. Now if my SO would only be as accepting.

Happens all the time, all of the time.

Whats really disappointing is getting your schedule cleared out for some girl time then relatives, or work, or life in general comes calling.

Thats why Im not going to carry out my phone, or leave numbers to contact me while Im on vacation (especially one from my male life). If I do carry a phone, its going to be one of those disposable cellphones with some numbers programmed for an emergency.

New Member satin-and-lace-for-m's Avatar

lucky for travel

I guess I'm lucky as I travel 2-3 times a month on business and always out of town.

My travelpro suitcase always has a selection of my female items (clothes, shoes, makeup, jewelry, and wig) and I so much look forward to each trip - just to dress in my hotel room each night. I rotate 4 different combinations of nightgown/panties/bra for sleep wear. Just so sexy waking up in a long silk and lace nightgown.

I'm always disappointed when a trip must be canceled, but the reason for my disappointment is that I won't be able to dress rather than in actually missing a meeting or client visit.

Cheers,

Satin...
    Last edited by satin-and-lace-for-m; 09-24-2006 at 06:51 PM. Reason: spelling errors

happens to me all the time too.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Luck to have my own business

It happens to me lots of time to dress femme in the house. but if it is to long I go to my office where I have some femme cloths hidden and enjoy. Veronica

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    I am lucky enough to be able to dress fairly often since I have no S.O. right now.

But still, stuff happens.
    Just last night I was planning to dress and go out for a drive,
    was just starting to get dressed when someone came knocking on the door. Turned out to be a friend I hadn't seen for quite a while. Had to do a quick change before answering the door. (Fortunately I hadn't done my nails or any makeup yet! LOL).

I just chalked it up to life in general.
    Besides, I was able to dress up and go out for a drive tonight. Here's the outfit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

happened to me a few months ago! Had a whole w/e planned -- and had to cancel it all!

I think it would be more interesting to ask if anyone has NOT had that happen to them. Hugs, Kathy

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I saw this post a few days ago, but hadn't had a chance to reply. In most cases I just waited until the "invaders" left so I could change, however there was one that forced me to take a rather drastic measure.
    My wife had met a friend from her DBT class (mental health class) and they became fast friends. Well she was coming over everyday, for almost the whole day. No problem because the kids were not in school. However, the kids started to go to school and she was still coming over. This went of for a week before I told me wife that I was getting a bit pissed due to not dressing and that it was up to her to tell her friend. Well, she asked her frind what she thought about gays, guys that wears womens clothing and then told her. The friend was indifferent, and it does not even phase her to see me dressed. Even insisted, I sit at the table so we girls could chat on morning.
    Drumming, My other hobby