Thread: finally did it and it feels amazing

finally did it and it feels amazing

well girls and guys i finally stepped out tonight with my ex g/f to the cinema as kate and i must say it was awesome, no one batted an eyelid, we stood in the queue for what seemed like a lifetime and got the tickets a couple of head turns on the way in but my ex told me that they was checking me out, i did have a very short skirt on and knee length boots.
    afterwards as everyone was heading for the exit there was two guys almost on top of us and one of them said "what is it about tall girls in boots?" I could have shrunk and wanted to turn round and say "yeah they turn me on too" in my voice and watch him jump out of his skin but i was too nervous and as they thought i was a girl it was great.
    one thing which was weird we stopped at the drive thru for a coffee as samantha wanted one and I watched her get hit on by a mcdonalds worker! had i been sat in the passenger seat as Kieran things would have been totally different, she just laughed and shrugged it off saying "see what us women have to put up with" I agreed I have been leerd at and spoke about tonight like a piece of rump but i didnt mind just really glad not to be read.
    I am certainly on a buzz and wont sleep tonight at all but it is the start of something new for me and i hope to get very used to it as time goes by.
    Samantha is one amazing girl as well, she said to me as we was driving home " i suppose this is goodbye to the workld we once knew for ten years now isnt it" my heart wrenched but i knew exactly what she meant, if only i was a strong as her, I love her dearly
    Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

What a great story

How much fun the evening must have been. You are so lucky to have a girl friend who is supportive of your femme side. Enjoy, enjoy. Would love to see photos in the future.

Hugs,

tiffany

Gold Member
    Well things are looking up, going out dressed and living it, as far as your ex don't be so hard on your self, we all make mistakes in life but the two of you went out as friends, just keep it going.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Kate,

What a fantastic post. It rang some bells for me. I too have stood in a queue like that but I was thinking "are people nuts? surely they can tell?" Yet nope, no reaction from anyone. That's not say they couldn't tell, just that they didn't give me a second look.

About your ex g/f getting hit on, the exact same thing happened to me when I was out at a club with my wife! I know exactly how you feel....completely helpless!

The buzz is awesome isn't it? To be treated as a woman in public is like nothing else. You must have totally passed if those guys said "what is it about tall girls in boots?" I'm absolutely sure that you'll want to go out again and again, especially if you have an accepting GG that you care about, to have fun with . Btw, why is she your ex? She sounds lovely!

Next time, see if you can get off a pic or two. Everyone loves pics....I know I do

Take care
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 09-24-2006 at 07:23 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

How does it feel on the hook, in the meat market.<LOL> Now you knnow how GG feel when they get attention from guys.

Great, Kate!!!! Sounds like the perfect outting!!1

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Great news Kate! I wonder if T-girls ever get as tired of that male attention as gg's do.....nah didn't think so

Your excitement is contagious -- it was a buzz just reading about the wonderful time you had. So glad it went well.

Hugs,
    Marla xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

It sounds like you had a wonderful time, Kate!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Smile

Oh Kate, that is wonderful. I must be brave like you and take the next step.
    Karen Donna[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

kate --- so happy for you!!

i love the story but i'm shocked ;;;;just shocked!!!

no pics!!! we love boots too you know!!

take care and HAVE FUN!!!

michele

Great story Kate,

sounds like you had lots of fun.

And its not fair that you went out to show the worlld and we dont get any pics
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Getting hit on

I love getting "hit on", Hon. I eat up the attention and pretty much play it for all it's worth. Glad you had a good time. Ericka Kay

Marvelous!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Greaat news!!! I for one am glad to hear about your trip, and I am also very happy that nothing bad happened. You go girl and keep us posted. Please

As always Loves

girl next door
    Congrats Kate on your successful outing, and thanks for posting. It's wonderful to hear of such successes. xoxo Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Terrific to hear about this! I definitely could identify with the feeling of waiting in line - when you are just standing there it's nearly impossible to keep your mind off wondering what others are thinking. Good for you and I am happy to hear the evening went so well!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

sounds like the night could not of been better, I bet it was hard to concentrate on the movie when your head is swiming with thoughts.

Gabby

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriellia_Cd View Post
    sounds like the night could not of been better, I bet it was hard to concentrate on the movie when your head is swiming with thoughts.

Gabby
    was near impossible to think about the movie but i managed and it was a good film, all i kept thinking of was "Im out this is sop surreal wow i am out"

it was the best sunday and the most memorable one for a long time.

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    Way to go. Sounds like you had a terrific time.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland