Thread: Relationships with lesbians

Aspiring Member

Relationships with lesbians

Has anyone here (whether M2F CD or TG) had any luck getting lesbians interested in you? If so, what were the details of your relationship?

[Edit: Wow, 3 views and 3 posts to this topic so far!]
    Last edited by JenniferMint; 09-25-2006 at 02:42 AM.

i am a CD who considers myself to be a lesbian, so i'll be interested to read the responses. thanks to all who share.

I have had three relationships with lesbians and one liason with a bi girl. I don't think there is a 'trick' to attract them if that is what you want to know... you either do or you don't. I guess it comes down to personality and how people perceive you. I've aways seemed to attract a lot of boys too, but oddly enough very few straight women... Only a couple, and one of those, a redhead, was a total psycho.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I have had three relationships with lesbians and one liason with a bi girl. I don't think there is a 'trick' to attract them if that is what you want to know... you either do or you don't. I guess it comes down to personality and how people perceive you. I've aways seemed to attract a lot of boys too, but oddly enough very few straight women... Only a couple, and one of those, a redhead, was a total psycho.
    [SIZE="3"]The redhead which side of the pond did she live on I think I dated her too. I have dated 2 bi women and both enjoyed my femine side even though they did not know about my dressing I know both would have acceped it, even though at the time I couldn't myself. Just be yourself who ever you meet is always best and chemistry will take over.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    I've aways seemed to attract a lot of boys too,
    i can understand why

Lesbians

All the lesbians I know and I are just good "girl friends". We have kind of a bonding and would do anything for each other as friends. Ericka Kay

Closest I came was a lesbian Co Worker,who I became good friends with. She would take me shopping with her becuase I had a better sense for clothes than she did, and her new partner wanted her to present a more feminine image. She knew I dressed up and of course kept pushing me out of the closet, but at that time it wasn't a good idea for me. Although she did talk me into dressing up for the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade one year.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilMae View Post
    Closest I came was a lesbian Co Worker,who I became good friends with. She would take me shopping with her becuase I had a better sense for clothes than she did, and her new partner wanted her to present a more feminine image. She knew I dressed up and of course kept pushing me out of the closet, but at that time it wasn't a good idea for me. Although she did talk me into dressing up for the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade one year.
    Sounds a bit like my story: A lesbian friend of mine helped me a lot with clothing and my feminine presentation. I have a crush on her, actually. She flirts with me too (which makes my crush worse), but she already has a girlfriend and might not be interested in me in that way.

I'm not looking for a relationship so that being said, I hang out at a cafe run by a friend of mine that's gay, and alot of gays ans lesbians stop by. I love talking to all, especially when we compare being mistaken for the other sex. Me for a woman, they for guys. If you think about it, for a true lesbian, we have the wrong plumbing. Bi would be another story. Happy hunting! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Silver Member
    I've had two relationships with ladies who told Me they were lesbians but since I'm a Transgendered male with full male genitalia I'm not sure how far in the lesbian continuum they were
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Funnily enough, I'm having lunch with one tomorrow.
    A detailed account will follow.

Win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Long Lakeland Legs

I don't consider myself a lesbian, although my CD friend considers herself one and uses that as rationalization to try and "hit on" other CDs. I personally, don't want any part of that scene, but I get along quite well with true GG lesbians. Several have complimented me and I've had conversations with a few. But no serious stuff.

Vikki

I've aways seemed to attract a lot of boys too, but oddly enough very few straight women...
    The story of my life.

I've found bi women more accepting of my CDing. And more enthusiastic about it. Makes sense to me.

I've had sex once with a lesbian friend, but not en femme. Still, what a privilege for a tgirl lesbian!

A few years earlier, when I was still a teenager, the same friend took me to the fabled "Ruby Red's", a legendary lesbian club in Sydney. I don't think I would've gotten in without my four lesbian friends to chaparone me. I got a few dirty looks at first, but I behaved myself & nobody hassled me.

Robin
    Last edited by Robin Leigh; 09-25-2006 at 02:14 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I think there are definietly some lesbians that prefer a "dressed TV" and the male genitals are used to augment their sexual experience

Of course others want just GGs

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    Has anyone here (whether M2F CD or TG) had any luck getting lesbians interested in you? If so, what were the details of your relationship?

[Edit: Wow, 3 views and 3 posts to this topic so far!]
    Why would a lesbian be interested in a genetic male to begin with? Lesbians are interested in genetic females, exclusive of attire, in my opinion.

I repeat: A paint job and new shutters does nothing to change the plumbing in a "house".

I certainly consider myself to be a very pasive f/f bi-sexual/lesbian when I dress and am with my wife and we are intimate. My wife certainly encourages and enjoys that role as she is more so the dominant partner during intimacy. Linda is not f/f bi-sexual in the normal sense of the word and indeed when that combination was engaged in some years ago Linda said that although she enjoyed the experience is was not something that she longed for.
    Hugs to all
    Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    Why would a lesbian be interested in a genetic male to begin with? Lesbians are interested in genetic females, exclusive of attire, in my opinion.

I repeat: A paint job and new shutters does nothing to change the plumbing in a "house".
    A rather broad and sweeping generalisation. For someone who exists in a community of many shades you often have a very black and white view of the world. In my own experiences number one was too frightened to be true to herself so she opted for a socially safe relationship, number two was the victim of abuse and had no trust or faith in 'average' men and number three was just so me and I was just so her that we kind of muddled through... The bill for batteries was quite high I admit
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Lesbians

The lesbians like me because I have the "gonads" to be who I am. They admire the fact that I'm not a 'shrinking violet" as my femme self and am just myself. They like the fact that I'm in touch with my feminine side but am not afraid to show my male attributes. Works for me anyway. Ericka Kay

Fun in the Fells

Lunching with a "lipstick les". Seems she likes me because I'm girly, and yet ( her words ) have the panache and cheek to ask her out ! Apparently lots of men don't.
    I went in drab, and we had a lovely lunch, then back to her house for coffee etc.
    So............, the technique, Jenifer, if that was the question, is to be yourself, and have courage in your convictions.
    Win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Long Lakeland Legs

Knew many Lez friends in college as was active member of the GLBT center at school. They nejoyed my company very much as they recognized that my issues were genuine and deserve support from the center as I supported their issues. Had one lez girlfriend who thoroughly enjoyed me as Molly and we were intimiate now and then. She was more a dominant type so I think she enjoyed ruling over little me in those times-lol. Know and still am friends with many of those girls to this date. Overall, I think lez women prefer the real thing though I have had some great experiences