Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shorter Than Expected Shaving Season

Shorter Than Expected Shaving Season

Well....been shaving my legs again for almost a month but haven't been out enfemme yet which is a bummer.. But have some business trips on the horizon!!

So today my wife calls after her tennis clinic and says she's quitting because of personality clashes with some of the other women.. And she's really upset. I recommended a few options which she rejected and then I said that you could always play tennis with me, knowing that she's really good and I stink and that's she hates playing tennis with me,,,, So she said "I can beat your pants off but maybe we could just volley and I could get some exersize"...

It wasn't till I hung up the phone that I realized that I forgot I would have to wear shorts since the courts are in a bubble for the winter... Ekkkkkk. So guess I'll let my leg hair grow back and go hit the ball around.... May not last too long since she always get mad because I'm sooo bad...

But if it makes her happy then its worth it to me!!! That's what love is all about... There's always next winter!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Ahhhh, Karren, that's too bad. I would love to see you in one of those cute little tennis outfits. What are you wearing in your new avatar? Is that a black slip?

Vikki

Karren, sorry to hear about the short shaving season. Maybe you could challenge her, if you play tennis, then she plays hockey OR she takes you shopping? Just a thought.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by vbcdgrl View Post
    Ahhhh, Karren, that's too bad. I would love to see you in one of those cute little tennis outfits. What are you wearing in your new avatar? Is that a black slip?

Vikki
    Lol. Yeah and so would my wife!! Not!! Yes it is a black 2 piece slip set... Very comphy..

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenCD View Post
    Karren, sorry to hear about the short shaving season. Maybe you could challenge her, if you play tennis, then she plays hockey OR she takes you shopping? Just a thought.

Colleen
    That's funny....she was on a girls ice hockey team in college...and she had better skates than I did. She had CCM tachs and I had an old pair of Senior Pros....

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Karen.... Mabey she will get tired of your tennis and find somewhere else to play and then you can get back to shaving again.

So it is going to be 4 or 5 weeks before you can play.

Start playing now and tell your wife that you will start to grow the hair back now and see what her reaction is she may say oh just keep them shaved.

Anna

I keep my legs shaved year round and I go all around town in short, shorts all spring, summer and fall.

Karen, why not just stay shaved? I've found out that over the years, not one person has ever said anything to my legs being shaved...and if they ever do I'll give them the answer I've prepared " my leg hair doesn't grow in certain patches and looks funny that way...that's why I shave"...that's for the men who might ask...as for the women, I'll just tell them the truth (l look better in nylons this way).

Platinum Member
    i realy don't get it ... this shaveing issue is realy a non issue i have been clean shaved for a while and it's no big deal noone realy notices and those that do realy could care less .... but hey the being hairy for your wife it's cool if it keeps the peace ... after all she is worth it... now if your not shaveing because you think everyone will be going omg that dude got his legs shaved then your soooo missing the whole no one cares thingy.....

Well she has this fear of other people finding out....and this is where all her friends hang out so for her sake .....I'd rather be safe than sorry!!

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    Karen.... Mabey she will get tired of your tennis and find somewhere else to play and then you can get back to shaving again.
    Yeah.. I'm sure she'd rather hit tennis balls up aginst a wall than play aginst me!! At least the wall is more reliable at returning her shots... Lol

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Sweatpants are out of the question? Just a thought. They're good for fall/winter.
    There's more here than meets the eye.
    Much Love,
    Krisy

Quote Originally Posted by krisybryant View Post
    Sweatpants are out of the question? Just a thought. They're good for fall/winter.
    That would be a definate maybe...but would hate leave myself exposed. Lol. Pun intended.

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    It is 'funny' reading this string this evening after a complete nose to toes shave this AM. I know we must do what ever it takes, within reason, for the SO's, but in all honesty mine has never noticed that I shave legs, chest, under arms, arms. (I am fair, so my hair has never been really a noticeable issue.) We both shave the 'other' areas, so that is not any problem. Even when showering in gym situations, tending to my own business seems to keep others from even noticing. If they do notice, they have the good sense to keep it too themselves. Most guys, unless really good friends, seem to avoid other guys in showers generally. Moreover, my uroligist informs me that lots of guys are now shaving, including that 'other' area these days. Karren has carved out a unique situation where being shaved could kick back to wifey's friends, and her judgement must control in that situation. I don't know if Karren showers after her hockey games, but must conclude that she does not to avoid risk of exposure there. A corollary is my growing hair, which is now just at shoulder length. I do get a comment now and then when seen for the first time by friends and colleagues, then it is no longer an issue, being the new "norm". That is how I feel about being shaved. Heck, after wearing bright pink satin panties to the uroligist, and having them exposed and then puled down for an exam, little notice was taken to the shaved area, by both the doctor and the female nurse! And need I say the rest of that exam is very, shall I say, penetrating? Lol!

Keep your legs shaved. People don't notice.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Swimmers often shave their legs. They might just think you're the sporting type.

I remember Andre Agassi being a very hairy individual as a young (and not so young) tennis player. Now everything is shaved - chest, arms, and legs - in full view for millions to see and no-one seems to mention it or care.

Vanessa

Hi there, new here, been reading, but first reply.

Being a cyclist, triathlete, I have been shaving my legs for probably 15 years. Have been asked maybe 5 times since. I just tell them I did it for cycling, and became a habit, then it pretty much gets dropped. It has only been friends who have asked.

Your solution... buy yourself a bike!
    You get to shave, and have great legs!

ps. great off season training for skating.

:0)

Don't give up

Hi Karren
    You have two things you must start now - right now
    1. Don't stop shaving and keep wearing your shorts, or short dress if you can get away with it.
    2. Go and get some coaching so you can hold up your side of the court. Maybe you could get good enough for your wife to want to partner you at doubles.
    Believe me - very few people will notice your shaved legs - I know, been doing it for many years.
    Love from New Zealand
    Primrose

Missed opportunity...

... to shop for a really cute tennis outfit and the chance to show off them gams.

Wear some 1930's trousers and a long sleeved shirt rolled up to the elbows... worked for Bogart... 'Anyone for tennis?'. Launched his career.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Leg shaving time?

Hello Girls,

Recently, I too thought that the time was right to shave my legs. I LOVE the way my legs feel in thigh highs when cleanly shaven! Then the wife saw my legs devoid of any of the usual hairiness. She was floored. She doesn't mind so much that I wear the hose that I bought recently or the skirts that she has essentially given to me, but the hair on the legs should remain. Sorry Karren, I know what you are going through.

Hugs,

Ginger

Karren, don't shave and take one for the team. It will get you those valuable husband points that you can cash in at some future date!
    Last edited by RachelDenise; 09-26-2006 at 04:47 AM.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Tennis

Not so bad Karren. Sounds like an offer (beating your "pants" off) and a challenge to me. Ericka

Hi Karen,
    Hey, its important to be flexable ! Like you said better safe than sorry. Your wife may just find another friend for tennis soon and it wont even be an issue.
    Im a seasonal legg shaver myself,,and I have heard so many legg shaving opinions over the years I tend to stay away from the discussion now.For me the only opinion that counts is mine :-) Im a couple weeks behind my annual legg clean up time right now but thats my own fault. Lesson learned,,,,, dont ride 4 wheelers through the woods in shorts LOL I cant shave till the cuts heal *S*
    Cindy