Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movies, Movies, and more Movies

I don't think Tootsie and Mrs Doubtfire have anything to do with the topic of CDing, other than two guys wearing dresses for reasons that have nothing to do with a desire to wear femme gear.

If you want a movie that is about CDing and its issues then you should try "Just Like a Woman" as someone else has suggested.

Wink another one

More 80's movies, I see other mentioned Just one of the Guys, There is also Just one of the Girls. Starring Corey Hamm. He is a cheerleader, It is cute. I would see it if you have Not. JC

My Favorites

There are definitely hundreds of movies that have some kind of female impersonation, from Some Like It Hot to Sorority Boys. The ones that this crossdresser has found the most entertaining are: Just One of the Girls (with Corey Haim), Nobody's Perfect (with Chad Lowe), Little Sister (with Jonathan Silverman), and He's My Girl (with T.K. Carter).

Of movies that actually deal with crossdressing or transgender issues in some way, I loved Just Like a Woman, Ma Vie en Rose, The Hot Chick (April's little brother is a crossdresser), A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story (a TV biopic), and TransAmerica.
    Alexis W.

Quote Originally Posted by Francine View Post
    I want to see the movie "Switch". I heard about it and as I understand it, it's a kind of "Heaven Can Wait" theme, where a guy/womanizer dies.. but heaven goofed, and has to send him back.. but does so..as a woman. .. Now the 'woman' is played by a gg, but it did sound kind of interesting.

But I haven't been able to find a copy at the local video rental places.

Francine
    Hi Francine, that's a fun movie, actually a remake of "Goodbye Charlie" from back in the 1960's.

Carol

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Marie View Post
    One of my favorites is "The Triple Echo" . Very realistic movie about a WWII British army deserter who stays and lives as a woman with the widow of a pilot. One of the Seargents from the local base becomes infectuated with him/her and ask him/her to a dance at the base and the offered is accepted and so it goes????? Not the ending one expects.

I found his preparation for the dance rather erotic.

Marie
    Hi Marie,

I agree, a very interesting film, but a very difficult one to find. I managed to track it down on VHS tape, but it took me a few years to find it.

Some other rare ones that I've managed to find on VHS tape would be "Synapse", a sci-fi film involving a male's brain transplanted into a female body, and another is a Danny LaRue movie, "Operation Fred", a.k.a. "Our Miss Fred".

Carol

Quote Originally Posted by mecloset View Post
    Sorry I could not think of a better title. I am not the most elaborate when comming to words. Anyway here is a question for all who wish to answer.

I have been reading various threads about different movies. So far I have only come across three that dealth with cross dressing in some fashion so if I am missing any feel free to add them. But out of the three that I have listed here I would appreciate your responces on what you thought about them, what you liked, what you did not like, plus any other information you feel like sharing. I look forward to hearing about it. The movie titles are:

Tootsie

Mrs. Doubfire

TransAmerica

Normal

Kinky Boots.

Ok sorry I can not count today it is monday and I had a brain freeze. But anyway hope to hear from you and have a nice day.
    A movie that has a TG character, not the main theme of the movie, is "Terror Train", just issued on DVD in the last year or two, goofy, fun horror film starring a young Jamie Lee Curtis.

Carol
    Last edited by Sharon; 10-05-2006 at 10:26 AM. Reason: consecutive posts merged
    My name is Carol.

"Switch" is a funny Movie. There is a hilarious line concerning a fur coat that can't be printed.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

how can you for get.........

The best film i have seen is " PERSONAL SERVICE" with juile walters. Such a funny, brillaint film. Just like a woman" is also a good one. I hate the bit in it, were the main guy, adrain, gets pulled over by the police while dressed up after night out. The way they treat him is so bad. up sets me. My mate emma loves personal service. the bit where juile and the other main actress is sitting on the bed with a guy, all dressed as school gilrs. Really funny. She say's that part reminds her of my. She does not know that would be a fantasy come true for me to do that.

love sophieuk X

Greetings! At me what question. In what films it is possible to see step by step changing clothes of actors in a female image?

Hi Matu

Watch the beginning of To Wong Fu......

Natasha

Quote Originally Posted by AprilMae View Post
    "Switch" is a funny Movie. There is a hilarious line concerning a fur coat that can't be printed.
    But if you look at the bottom of this page on IMDb, you'll see it.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Aspiring Member
    In the UK "Nuns On The Run" - with Robbie Coltrane & Eric Idle I think, plus the early St Trinians movies had Alistair Sim playing the role of the headmistress, well worth watching for the "teenage" scjoolgirls in suspenders (garter belts), sheer stockings and high heeled shoes.

But as mentioned earlier - the one I identify most with is "Different for Girls"

Any time Bugs Bunny gets dolled up is a hoot to me.

Marie

I am a member of Netflix: you can see a good listing at http://www.netflix.com/Genre?sgid=33...tr=LhcGenre330

One of my favorites is "A Soldier's Story."

Code:
    Watch the beginning of To Wong Fu......
    Thanks, this film I already looked.
    Code:
     In what films it is possible to see step by step changing clothes of actors in a female image?
    Who knows still any films with similar episodes?

There was a movie I saw a long time ago as a kid when it came on television. I was already interested in such things then, so it caught my interest. Thunderbolt and lightfoot. They were criminals. At least one of them dressed as a woman for a robbery. he lifted the back of his dress and they showed him pulling a gun from his pantyhose. I don't remember if they used this tactic with every robbery or if it was for just one of them...

Breakfast on Pluto (new this year) and The Worlds Fastest Indian.

[CODEThe Worlds Fastest Indian.][/CODE]
    What interesting in this film?

Here's one out of the closet from ages ago

"I Want What I Want" Anne Heywood (a GG) plays the main role from 1972. A very depressing movie for me at the time.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0068726/ if you want to read about it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

films

then there was the F/M film starring Barbra Streisand 'Yentl'
    OH there is a cd'ing character in 'Billy Elliot'