Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pantyhose

Thumbs up New Pantyhose

Since I started dressing fully, I've always purchased Leggs pantyhose. Relatively inexpensive when on sale. As usual when I need to buy new ones they are not on sale. Not that the 4 bucks is a big deal, it just sucks when they get a run on the second wearing. Today I went into Walgreens that had Nononsense on sale, $10 for 2 four packs. I have to say they don't have as much spandex in them as Leggs, so they seem to fit a little looser. This actually made them feel as if they were giving my legs a massage as I moved around. They also seem to be much sheerer than the Leggs. Put them on with a skirt I have worn many times & could actually feel the fabric of the skirt rubbing against my legs, felt nice! I know many of you ladies prefer different brands. Just curious on how some of the others compare?

Hugs All Around,
    Michelle

I like leggs, usually get 'em at WalMart

I also like the thigh-high ones, then I can pull them up over my girdle long line (smooths out the crouch real nicely)

Lone Wolf

Not sure

I am not sure what I have bought, but I like control tops.

The Legg's brand pantyhose seems to fit better, and last longer.

I hate panty hose....too confining!! Though I do have a few pair, mostly the expensive special ones with embroidered paterns and flowers (wearing a pair in my avatar). But love thigh highs, self supporting or with a garter. They feels soooo good on!! Did pick up a pair of microfiber tights in black... $6... And may wear them to work today just to see how they feel..

UPDATE - the Leggs microfibre tights are very nice and comphy!! Wearing them today under my slacks with out socks.... They are dark enough and opaque enough to pass for light thin socks. Now I need to find microfiber thigh highs!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-26-2006 at 07:49 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    No Nonsense is my favorite brand and their Sheer Endurance hold up nicely,ie:they don't run easily. I have other brands too,though from Leggs,JC Penney,Sears,Simply Basic,etc.and love them all. I would like to get some from VS sometime,but for some reason always have trouble working up nerve to go in that store.I don't have trouble buying fem items from any other store I go into,but for some reason get cold feet when it comes to Victoria's Secret.

Hi Michelle have you tried the wagreens brand the one I got seemed not bad
    Angie

Thumbs up

I really like No Nonsense pantyhose. They wear good and feel very comfortable. Besides.....They are not as expensive as some other name brands! I usually always have several pair of the No Nonsense Tan and Black sheer to waist pantyhose in my drawer on standby.

Denise Anne

hello, have you tried silkies? there long wearing and feel good. I wear them in the cold months there black hose seem to be heavier then others and they have good sales. I receive mine by mail, i order them and there here in a couple days. One draw back you can only buy one style and color at a time. good luck.

pantyhose brands

I have only recently come to wear and enjoy pantyhose almost as much as thigh highs. I have not sampled many brands because I have had very good luck with Leggs Silken Mist and Hanes Silk Reflections, both regular and control top. For whatever reason, both fit wonderfully well and feel marvelous on......very silky and fairly long wearing too.
    Gretchen

Quote Originally Posted by McLegs View Post
    Since I started dressing fully, I've always purchased Leggs pantyhose. Relatively inexpensive when on sale. As usual when I need to buy new ones they are not on sale. Not that the 4 bucks is a big deal, it just sucks when they get a run on the second wearing. Today I went into Walgreens that had Nononsense on sale, $10 for 2 four packs. I have to say they don't have as much spandex in them as Leggs, so they seem to fit a little looser. This actually made them feel as if they were giving my legs a massage as I moved around. They also seem to be much sheerer than the Leggs. Put them on with a skirt I have worn many times & could actually feel the fabric of the skirt rubbing against my legs, felt nice! I know many of you ladies prefer different brands. Just curious on how some of the others compare?

Hugs All Around,
    Michelle
    I only ware pantyhose in the winter when I ride to keep me warm. I get a good tan in the summer so my legs look good most of the winter.

Anna

I don't have a favorite. No Nonsense or L'Eggs everyday. The KMart store Brand isn't bad. Every so often I go to Koh'ls hand treat my self to some silky Hanes. I lean toward Thigh Hi's in the warmer months.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Oh MY Hose

Hey Girls,
    Thanks for the ideas. Have to check on the other No Nonsense styles. Walgreens sale only had the regular hose. I prefer sheer to waist, but the price was right. I'll try some of the others.

Hugs,
    Michelle

My favorite is "Body by Victoria" at VS. THe problem with VS is they do not have a wide selection of colors. When I want something different, I go with Hanes silk reflections or beyond bare. I find the VS hose to be smooth, silky and durable. I have gotten up to 20 wearings on one pair. Usually it is about 15 wearings before a run occurs.

Jodi

I have tried alot of different brands, but i think the best are Leggs, my x-girl friend got some pantyhose once thru the mail, i tried them on when she was out, i cant really say what i felt at that moment, but it was better then heaven, so sily, soft, tight, fit like a glove. But since i have been looking around, buying some of every brand and testing them out, i have come to the result that the best so far, is "Leggs Microfiber Tights". i would be open to hear about some mother brands out there, and see what happens.
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

This gentleman prefers Hanes. They are durable and soft at the same time. Hue is my favorite opaque.

I have worn many different brands from mail order silkies to leggs sheer endurance pantyhose. I really perfer leggs as they feel great on my leggs and by the way look good. When they are on sale I will pick up 2 to 4 pair each time so I will always have a couple pairs of hose in my drawer in case I get a run.

Nothing beats a great pair of legs!!!

I like Leggs Brand. I baught a new product from leggs called of bare leggs which felt great, but I can't seem to find them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by perfume View Post
    hello, have you tried silkies? there long wearing and feel good. I wear them in the cold months there black hose seem to be heavier then others and they have good sales. I receive mine by mail, i order them and there here in a couple days. One draw back you can only buy one style and color at a time. good luck.
    I've never had this problem. The maximum you can buy on one order is 12 pairs, but you can mix and match them to any size/style/color you want. I order 7 pairs at a time in different styles and colors with no problem.
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

I like no nonsense the best, I even bought some for elly . I'd have to say they usually last the longest, ( my mom used to always buy me Leggs) so I'd say no nonsense is the best.
    Last edited by Stacy GG; 10-20-2006 at 10:42 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

McLegs,

Have you ever ordered your pantyhose through one hanes place? That's where I get mine. I usually order Legg's Sheer Energy. They come in 4 packs. I get regular sheer to waist for $12.49 per 4 pack. They have other styles as well including Hanes Silk Reflection.

Their web address is onehanesplace.com

Hope this helps,
    Shannon

my fave brand of really nice pantyhose is Oroblu...... hands down feels the nicest and you know.. lasts a long time too.... build to take it..... one would hope so at 23 dollars apair....

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

It's a matter of choice

Just returned from the land of Las Vegas a couple of days ago and finally got back on line. Nice posting. I am a little partial to Hanes also. I usually order on line and subscribe to their e-mails so I get the deals. Good choice of colors in the stockings, the stay-ups and some nice fancypantyhouse for special occasions. And a nice feel from most.

Silver Member
    I can't remember when I last owned a pair of pantyhose. I like the feel of bare legs. Winter I wear pants. I hate winter.

Lovies,
    Steph

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I find http://www.comfilon.com hose to last the longest. They are fit to the male body and therefore feel better and last longer.
    xxoo
    Jennifer