Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girly jeans...en drab

I'm the opposite. The only time I wear drab jeans now is when I'm mowing the yard. Wear my ladies all the time, even to the office.
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I have a pair of Harley biker blues that I wear all the time in Drab. No problems.

Kymmie

Girly Jeans ..en drabb

I must agree girly jeans are so much nicer than Mens jeans
    They are much softer and sometimes more expensive , but worth every penny

Meliissa ( shopaholic)

Since we're talking fem jeans in drab mode, what do you all do with your wallet and such? I have a few pairs of women's jeans as well, but mostly the pockets are too small to hold anything, especially a wallet. Some can't even hold a set of keys without looking too bulky.

Little Dandelion
    I stick my stuff in the pockets, but then I've only bought jeans with big enough pockets to do that with.

Oh, I don't know if it makes a difference, but I always keep my wallet in a front pocket (with men's jeans, too), so that may effect the problem.
    [SIZE="1"]"So you walk into this restaurant, strung out from the road
    And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold
    You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode

Yeah, most times you can't hear em talk, other times you can
    All the same old clichés... Is it woman? Is it man?
    And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand
    Make your stand"

from "Turn The Page" -- Bob Seger[/SIZE]

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Every pair of jeans I own are girly jeans. I haven't worn men's jeans in about 5 years.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Oh My Jeans

Only VS uplift size 4 great but womens jeans have little pockets guess was intisapation that the guy was paying for every thing.LOL no i love wearing the jeans went to a family outing my wife knew that they were womens no one eles noticed. Nadeen

Quote Originally Posted by LisaK View Post
    Bah. Jeans, a cute top and pointy heels are every bit as girly as a skirt. Plus, I have a great ass, jeans show it off better.
    I have GOT to agree with Lisa.....jeans and high heel pointy toe pumps look sooo femme and HOT!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar

Smile Small Pockets

Silly girl that is what a bag is for. I have caried a man bag for several years and no one has said a thing. I have a couple on in lether and one in ballistic nylon both help keep everything in it's place. I also get in the habit of carrying it over my shoulder and not leaving it unattended.

Banned Read only
    I did have that business luncheon that I reported above. I dressed as planned, and added my fav lip stuff which advertises as a balm but is really like a natural lipstick. I really love that stuff and use it everyday. Those slacks do not have pocket one and fit and feel really nice. I did have to use the pottie during lunch, and used the mens room in sit down mode. I was wearing tight powder blue microfiber boy cut panties, but had no problems in the loo. Anyway, the luncheon went off just fine, got a good bit of business done at the table. I was invited to see his new condo by one of the participants, where we had a couple glasses of wine. He made a few comlimentary remarks about the slacks and the way that they fit. I got the sense he was gently hitting on me, and if I had given a response that was encouraging it might have led to something. I don't know if the garter bumps were showing as I moved around in those slacks, or if my panty line was visible or invisable. I must say that even in outward en drab appearance the 'advance' felt like it was my femmy personna that he was responding to. It made me wonder if the CD aura is present even when we are in en drab mode. Anyone have similar experiences or feelings?

Jillian, that sounds awesome!! You must have looked hot!

I do think our CD aura is present en drab. When I walk into a ladies clothing shop in drab, I think the SA's can identify the fact that I am browsing for myself.....I'm talking about stores whenre they don't know me.

Butt seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd be happier if you ran them over with the mower!! Hehehe. Fem and Jeans should never be used in the same sentence!!! If you can't wear a skirt...why dress enfemme at all? Lol Love Karren
    I really love the feel of the tight crotch and butt crack pull of a nice tight pair of women's/girls (Depending on the brand...). With a "tuck" and a tight pair of bikini panties to keep it all in - ummm, ummm, good!

And the notion of black patent heels together with those jeans... and a black strappy chemise top - excuse me, I just realized that there is something I'd rather do than this....

Luv 'n hugs, Rickie

PS: And then there is the silver jewelry that I love to go with that - and an expensive thick leather belt.... bye for now!
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

All my jeans ar LB boot cut jeans, size 16, You're a 10, @##$^%^**%%, I'm over it now...BJ

Jeans

Have 4 pair myself one size 8 the rest 10s. Just came in from the bar wore my hip huggers slimfit orange cami and orange bra and panties with a brown hoddie with white tenniees all in drab. No makeup expect lipstik. Do it every Friday nite.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

i wear girl jeans all the time in guy mode .. problem is, all my girl jeans are tight fitting (i should fit comfortably in a size 13 or so, but i prefer to wear size 9 to 11 for that tight feel and skin-hugging look ), and they flare at the leg since i do most of my shopping in the junior's section of stores and buy brands like angels, glo, express, etc. and i definitely get a few looks! no words said, but definitely get the looks! haha
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    all I wear are womens low rise jeans,I don't really care if people know or not.
    Jeans are jeans,besides they look good with heels

Quote Originally Posted by rickie121x View Post
    I really love the feel of the tight crotch and butt crack pull of a nice tight pair of women's/girls (Depending on the brand...). With a "tuck" and a tight pair of bikini panties to keep it all in - ummm, ummm, good!

And the notion of black patent heels together with those jeans... and a black strappy chemise top - excuse me, I just realized that there is something I'd rather do than this....

Luv 'n hugs, Rickie

PS: And then there is the silver jewelry that I love to go with that - and an expensive thick leather belt.... bye for now!
    I think Rickie said it best.......now I can't wait to slip my VS panties, low cut jeans and heels on.... my Nine West black patent pumps