Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever tell someone of your CD'ing and then regret it?

Why?!!!!!

That is what I said to myself, over and over, when a so called close friend who knew about my transition, decided to stand up in the middle of a pub and announce my secret to all. I was made aware of theis by a real friend who rushed over to warn me. To say the least I was, and still am, in deep shock. However I am very lucky to have female freinds who love me and care about me. My advice is, if you feel, even vaguely that you should not say anything, its safest to keep quiet, because some people can be very deceptive, and have motives which are only understood to them.
    Is there someone I can speak to, in customer services, I seem to have the wrong body, no I dont have a reciept, er maybe an upgrade.....hello..???

I have never regretted telling anyone, then again, I only share this with people I know I can trust. There were times when some of the people I shared this with took liberties and I had to tell them to stand down. What was my ace? Only that if they valued my friendship, they would respect me and my choice. As some here have already stated, if the GG SO can't handle it upon hearing about it, like on the first or second date [which I always bring forth], they do not deserve me and I do not need them in my life. I have had several GG SOs who have been extremely supportive and accomodating; in this I was lucky and blessed. I still correspond with some, and they still ask about Dominique as well as ask for pix.
    But short answer: no. Never once did I regret it, because I always discriminated in my confidences.
    Every man should learn how to walk in high heels

I found it alot easyer telling everyone than hideing it.