Thread: Need to know..

Need to know..

I need to know how to find out where meetings for crossdressers are where i live. Can someone tell me quick i am on line right now iam all dressed in make up high heels, skirt, the whole out fit. i need to know where to go in this situation please tell me NOW..LOVE YOU FOR IT

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perfume View Post
    I need to know how to find out where meetings for crossdressers are where i live. Can someone tell me quick i am on line right now iam all dressed in make up high heels, skirt, the whole out fit. i need to know where to go in this situation please tell me NOW..
    We need a general location!

If you are in the USA, you could start with www.tri-ess.org

If there is a gay bar around, it probably accepts CDs, unless it is a "rough bar" or frequented by militant anti-males.

Yeah, what she said!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

It Kinda helps with a state location. Also a city location would narrow the information done considerably.

need more info

need more information
    have you tried crossdressing gruops at yahoo or msn or other gruops or sites for meetings or places

if you dress they will come

You could also try this link.
    http://www.tgcrossroads.org/

Quote Originally Posted by perfume View Post
    I need to know how to find out where meetings for crossdressers are where i live. Can someone tell me quick i am on line right now iam all dressed in make up high heels, skirt, the whole out fit. i need to know where to go in this situation please tell me NOW..LOVE YOU FOR IT
    Ever thought of doing a little preplanning?? Lol. I know you probably planned out you outfit....and shoes.....right? I preplan everything....guess its an engineering thingy! that way I know what I'm wearing, and where I'm going and if what I'm wearing is appropriate for where I'm going!! Something to think about next time your all dressed up and hadn't planned a place to go. Hehehe

Plan the work and work the plan!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos