Thread: real sleepover

Girls Night In

3 days ago i told my girlfriend about my secret. she didn't believe me so she had me put my femme items on to see if it was the truth. i put it on and she was amazed. after a minute we had some fun. i was the customer and she was the stylist. she invited me to a sleepover and i accepted knowing she would keep my secret. i went to the slumber party with one of my new wigs, a gown, a corset, etc. things were going smoothly until i coughed and i didn't use my girls voice. they were astonished and wondered about why my gf was dating me. soon they decided to have fun. they played a game of dress up while i was wimpering in the corner of being discovered, and threw a princess dress from last halloween at me. they told me to put it on and i did. they styled my make-up and hair, and i enjoyed every minute of it from then on. from facials to nails to braids and even curling our hair. this was a great night.

love,
    Natalie
    Last edited by natalie101; 09-27-2006 at 05:26 PM.

Wow!

Natalie - Are you a lucky girl. What might have seemed like a disaster - being found out - turned into a great experience. Of course the best part is you accepting and participating girlfriend.
    Talon

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Three days ago you told your girlfriend. But two days ago you posted this: "I still am new and need suggestions about what to do if my girlfriend comes over and finds my femme items, or if my mom sees me. Answers would be appreciated."
    So does your girlfriend not know and had you over for a sleepover as a girl, or have you figured out time travel?

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

ummmmm isn't this the same one who posted about going to the carnival dressed as a hottie with magic voice changing pills?

For a tyro, she has some really fantastic encounters..
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Strike Two.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm thinking two things right now:

1) You have no idea what kind of forum you just joined or where the people here are coming from.

2) You must think we were born yesterday!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by natalie101 View Post
    things were going smoothly until i coughed and i didn't use my girls voice.
    love,
    Natalie
    I guess because of your excitement about going to the sleepover, you forgot your magic girls voice pills?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Dear Natalie,

Nobody here believes a word of what you've told us about yourself. You have zero credibility. If you want to write fantasy stories here, go to the Writer's Society, where you can use your imagination & eloquence to give people pleasure.

You have two choices. You can apologize to the forum for insulting our intelligence & try to create some credibility for yourself with your future posts. Or, you can post another unverifiable fantasy story & prove to us that you really are a phoney.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Natalie
    I believe you - that is I believe you are great on fantasies
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

Angry

Sorry not for me!! to many intelligent people here to believe this story.

Other sites may be better suited for you Natalie :mad:

Hi Vanya

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    Strike Two.
    I just love it when you play "baseball", Hon. Ericka

I guess I'm not the only one that was wondering about keeping the story straight. But I can understand it. After reading Karren H's REAL exploits, everyone else's day to day seems boring. So we fantisize. Some will say "what if?", others are compeled to say "I did it too!" ... ....BJ

But Karen, has a long history with the site (+200 posts) and she usually does post photo backup along with her stories. These newbies usually post their stories which tell of extremely accepting people and fantastic results but nothing to back it up. You would think that if a person did have some really fantastic tale someone wouldnt mind to snap a photo or 2.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling View Post
    I'm thinking two things right now:

1) You have no idea what kind of forum you just joined or where the people here are coming from.

2) You must think we were born yesterday!
    I AGREE 100%
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Wow! You girls don't miss a thing. After reading the story I thought this sounds a little phoney. I just ignored it, not even wanting to comment. But I came back later and you girls have played detective! Sniffed out the little weasel. I would never have gone back and looked at Natalie's other posts. You girls are good.

There's more to fear here than just the Fashion Police.
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

I didn't recognise the poster at first as she was wearing tanning lotion.

It was easy: she gets a better than 80% score in the York Fake Test.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post
    Three days ago you told your girlfriend. But two days ago you posted this: "I still am new and need suggestions about what to do if my girlfriend comes over and finds my femme items, or if my mom sees me. Answers would be appreciated."
    So does your girlfriend not know and had you over for a sleepover as a girl, or have you figured out time travel?

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Yeah!! "Time Warp". From Rocky Horror Picture Show... "Let's do the time warp again". Sing it girls!! Hehehe

Should have taken one of those voice changing pills like that new girl discovered earlier this week!! Where is she anyway?

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-29-2006 at 04:24 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

"Sleepover"

Hey, it was a "sleepover"! Doncha know girls do crazy things at sleepovers? At least when they show it on TV. Oh yeah, I said myself we shouldn't believe everything we see on TV, right?. So, what REALLY happens during sleepovers? C'mon, spill it, I'd like to try it sometime myself. Although what old ladies..er I mean mature women do is probably different. Ericka

sleepover story

I am afraid that the seemingly wonderful and exciting outcome of this story reads a whole lot like a number of crossdresser fiction pieces I have read on the internet. Let's face it, acceptance and inclusion of a suddenly outed crossdresser at a girl's slumber party seems awfully fantastic to me...
    Gretchen

Come on Natalie don't put up with this. Let's see if we can get you to post 5 at least.

GypsyKaren
    Well, I think it's time to put an end to this train wreck, this thread is closed.

Karen