Thread: GG Watchin' Gotta Love it!

GG Watchin' Gotta Love it!

I was outside a office building at lunch time today with two other guys. Three very attractive middle aged ladies were coming back from lunch. We were checking them out like guys do with out being totally terrible about it. My buddies were lusting after them...I was acting like I was lusting but actually was totally locked in to what the girls were wearing and how they carried themselves.

They just had on little pants suits like women wear today but two of the three really had nice looks going with their cloths. I was taking notes mentally! Then of course we engaged in guy talk as soon as they moved along. By the way, I could tell they liked that we were looking at them but were trying to be polite.

A week ago or so I had another deal where I saw a totally kewl GG at Starbucks. She was my age, as tall as me and as big!!! Girl had to be 5'10" and over 180 pounds. But she looked great! Had the perfect cloths on for her size, nice blonde hairdo, accessories, etc. Sometimes I get down about how big I am...but she made me realize I can work with what I got! Plus I can keep trying this crazy diet thingy...but in the mean time can work it!

That's may other favorite hobby!!! Girl Watching!!! Forageing for pointers!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Deidra, Like Karren, I evaluate the outfit and make-up and styles. Isn't it funny when guys with us act like they own their prey when they comment on GG's. And how CD'ers see GG's different.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

That's why I love driving a truck in the city
    (I always look but never touch)
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

deidra
    --i hear you girlfriend...

the other day i followed a 6' tall girl with these very sexy short pants"city pants?"...she had on heels and a nice cute top....

i followed for blocks just trying to absorb her mojo!!! LOL....

as far as the diet...i lost about 50 lbs since last summer....my true motivation is the dressing...period....its a great carrot to chase around to fit into that next size!!!

take care
    michele

Deidra, As I've always said, it's best to watch GG at the grocery store, or at the mall. But at the mall, they are more likely to be dressed up. At the grocery store, you get to see them at their normal...BJ
    ps. Of course their are gurls like Karren Hutton, who always look good..

Ya, my x wife used to get really steamed at me for watching the GGs. I never could make her understand that a lot of it had to do with checking out the clothes and shoes, the hairstyles, and comparing them to how I wanted to look at the time. I admit that there was some attraction factor there also, but it wasn't the only thing. My current wife tolorates it much better because she's much more secure in herself, and besides, we're the fashion police and shoe police! "Why is she wearing those shoes with that outfit?" or "Did you see those shoes, I want a pair!" or "cute top, ugly skirt" etc. It's fun and terrible of us at the same time.
    Personally, I like the mall the best.

I know exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    I was outside a office building at lunch time today with two other guys. Three very attractive middle aged ladies were coming back from lunch. We were checking them out like guys do with out being totally terrible about it. My buddies were lusting after them...I was acting like I was lusting but actually was totally locked in to what the girls were wearing and how they carried themselves.

They just had on little pants suits like women wear today but two of the three really had nice looks going with their cloths. I was taking notes mentally! Then of course we engaged in guy talk as soon as they moved along. By the way, I could tell they liked that we were looking at them but were trying to be polite.

A week ago or so I had another deal where I saw a totally kewl GG at Starbucks. She was my age, as tall as me and as big!!! Girl had to be 5'10" and over 180 pounds. But she looked great! Had the perfect cloths on for her size, nice blonde hairdo, accessories, etc. Sometimes I get down about how big I am...but she made me realize I can work with what I got! Plus I can keep trying this crazy diet thingy...but in the mean time can work it!
    I know EXACTLY how you feel ... I see women every day at my work and on breaks from my work, that I am jealous of. .... and I constantly wish I could BE them..... so someone would look at me, like I look at them....
    jmichelle

I am CONSTANTLY studiying the GGs at work and when I am out. My friends think I am obsessed with women right now. If they only knew why I was watching them.......

My problem is that when I seee an adorable outfit or shoes, I want to run right out and buy it!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

There is no better sight that an attractive woman

Her size does not really matter it's the personality that they exude and the clothes they wear
    I guess some of the girls here could fit in that category as well
    (sometimes you never can tell)

It brightens up the day for a lot of men

It's like a free fashion show with style lesson thrown in

As long as the woman does not have an over inflated opinion of herself which makes her seem like she is better than everyone else
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I believe we have a greater appriciation for women. Ready to compliment
    from our objectivity whereas most men view women as an object. There is a big difference and most women sense that too!
    "Lady Fingers"

Year ago when I looked at a gg ant think I like that but now I look more at the clothes and not as much at the girl after all I'm not all girl
    Angie

We have a lady here at work, that is full figured, but I was watching her this morning and the outfit she is wearing makes me salivate. LOL It is stylish, sensible, and really looks great on her. She has on a sweater blouse that shows off her breasts and curves. A really nice skirt that comes down to about 2 inchs above her knees. Along with the 3" sling backs she has on her feet. Her makeup is outstanding. I wish I could do half as good as she does. If I was single, I would not hesitate to aske her out. She may be full figured, but she ozzes sex appeal.
    I have seen some women who are about her size, no makeup, sloppy clothes, and flipflops. They have no appeal to me what so ever.

Now my wife will point out women to me. I remember on Nov day back in WV, we had snow on the ground and it was cold. We walked into a place called "PotteryMart" and was looking at the Xmas stuff, when my wife told me to goto the end of the alse and look to my right. I did and there stood a woman, with a low cut mini-shirted dress, 3-4" high heels, and a very short coat. It made me shiver to think of her walking out in the wind and snow, but at the same time, I loved the outfit she had on. LOL

Got to like looking at the
    Lady's
    getting ideas and watching how they move darn it the wiggle is fascinating

CD watching GG's

Oh, my god! What a dilemma when doing the "girl-watching" thing! My brain keeps derailing from the "look" of her clothes and her "style" of being a female, directly to my horny notions. Back and forth, back and forth.... and on and on.

On the other hand - it's just more things to appreciate, right?

Rickie
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    A week ago or so I had another deal where I saw a totally kewl GG at Starbucks. She was my age, as tall as me and as big!!! Girl had to be 5'10" and over 180 pounds. But she looked great! Had the perfect cloths on for her size, nice blonde hairdo, accessories, etc.
    Where was I a week or so ago?
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

One tip: don't try to drive and rubberneck at GG's. It's like trying to drive and talk on a cell phone - it can be dangerous.

Today I almost hit a parked car when I was backing up in the parking lot. I had just put my truck in reverse and looked up to see a very pretty GG get out of her car and start walking towards the open space in front of my truck. I had to snap out of it in a split second so I didn't hit the car behind me.
    She had sholder length red hair (blowing gently in the breeze), a black shirt suit, solid heels, and a little purse under her arm.

I wish I hadn't put the truck in gear so soon so that I could have sat there and gawked

I'm blessed with living in a college town so there's a fresh crop of stylish, hot bodies every year.
    There's more here than meets the eye.
    Much Love,
    Krisy

A Veteran who is a Rookie
    I wonder that if the GG's knew that we weren't leering at them, but rather admiring their taste in style, what would their reaction be? I've always admired stylish and clothing-smart women of all ages and sizes.

watching gotta love it

I totally agree i love watching gg,s seeing what they are wareing and wishing i could ware what they are wereing.
    I some times wish i could ware dresses and skirts any time i wish but as a marred cd my wife hates it so i woman watch adn wonder what it would be like to dress the same as them sue

I adore looking at beautiful young women and absolutely lust for them, but when I stop and ask myself what I would do with them if I had the chance, the answer always comes back, "Double my wardrobe and poach their boyfriends!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Where was I a week or so ago?
    Starbucks on Roswell Road???