Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sexuality

Banned Read only

Smile sexuality

how many girls here are gay, i am straight, thank you very much!
    Last edited by suzannecarr; 12-13-2006 at 04:54 AM.

I've had bi-tendencys sense I was a kid, so I guess I'm not really qualified to answer that one.

Aspiring Member
    I have a boyfriend, and whenever he stays over I sleep in his arms. I'm not sexually attracted to him, though.

Been dressing now for over 40 years. While my wants and desires of my male personna didn't really change until recently, my thoughts on Dawn's sexuality have definitely changed over the years in a much more gradual way. It was definitely a slow transition of what I found I needed and went in stages over the years with very little one on one contact. I came close to dying about 10 years ago and felt that it would be a shame to never have experienced the complete sexuality of Dawn , even though I have wanted to for some time. as Dawn. Once that bridge was crossed and the taboo was broken, I found myself to toally enjoy my female sexuality and to want more. It was good.
    Dawn .

Quote Originally Posted by suzannesally View Post
    i find myself changing , i feel differently around some men, even attracted to some,

suzanne
    Hi Suzane,

I feel somewhat like you on that matter, but only when I am fully "en femme" mode. When I'm en drab, I dont feel attracted by men at all. This is a rather recent evolution. Previously I had fantasized sexual relationships with men, but they were just that: fantazies. I wrote several texts on such fantazies which used to turn me on even though I was the author... Actually writing them was already a turn on.

Very recently I came to realise that this was more than just a fantazy. I really feel attracted by some men when I'm "en femme". This lead me to a first experience which was quite a revelling one. A CD friend became quite attracted to me and started to react more manly than "CDly" with me... And I was somewhat surprised to see that I really liked it. I've had no other such experiences but it may happen and I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

My sexuality has changed in other ways too. For me, X-dressing used to be purely a sexual fantazy earlier on. I lead me to self satisfaction with great satisfaction but would need to take of my women attire as soon as I would have satisfied the urge.

Most of the times it is no longer that type of sexuality drive that motivates my x-dressing. I may still occasionaly have a "sexy x-dressing session" but by and large most of my x-dressing is just for the pleasure of just being "en femme" either alone at home or with GG or CD friends.

Eugenie

Gender and sexuality are two completely different issues.

Noticing men

Guys are guys are guys, Hon. Guess they are a "necessary evil" on this planet(sigh). Some guys are charming until you really get to know them. Sometimes it's a "trade off" for what we need in terms of emotional or physical fulfillment. How WE tend to view things is not necessarily the same as THEY view them. I guess in view of what I just said, my answer to your question would be yes . I DO tend to view things differently since I've accepted my femme self and do notice things about guys which I didn't notice before. Ericka Kay

Michelle
    As Michelle, I definitly fantasize about sex with men, but this is always in the abstract. I've never felt attraction toward any particular man. I guess I'd say I'm a one man woman, and My wife is all the man I need.

Michelle

NOPE!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Susanne I don't get offend easily I'm not attracted to men and I can see it happeningto others I don't judge others on that aspect of life.
    I like to dress up femme but I love the real female body like the one my wife has.
    Noy saying it a bad thing it's not my thing
    Angie

I'm not attracted to blokes in the slightest, or women that don't look very girly

Hypocritical I know, but aren't we all

Hello Girls, This is a strange area for me! I have never been attracted to a man, however when I am fully dressed as Kaitlin and making love with my GG, sometimes there is a toy...oh yeah!!! Love to give!!!! Strange huh ? I guess its just a part of my chosen "female life". I sure hope there is others like me, I have a real problem with being alone. I guess that's strange too...COOL!! Luvs Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Quote Originally Posted by skirt_lover View Post
    Gender and sexuality are two completely different issues.

I agree, if I was a gg I would be a lesbian. I love and adore the female. I don't find men that attractive, But love the women.
    Huggs, Cassie

sexulaty

no this is not weard i dont feel this way but i can understand how you feel,
    Since i became comftable with my cross dressing i feel like i wish i was a lesbian not a man in a dress but my wifes lesbian lover

I suupose it would be fair to say that I am more polymorphously perverse than most. I enjoy having sex man to man, cd to man, cd to girl and man to girl.

I was crossdressing before I even knew what sex was. However, as I learned more about myself as a crossdresser, my sexuality has changed to the point where I now prefer transsexuals and other trans people.
    Hail Satin!

I've been dressing a long time, and have been bi for some time...As for now I'm only interested in men as a cd'er...

I had no idea that some crossdressers were attracted to men. My boyfriend told me that he had heard of this but it was news to me.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I am honestly less interested in sex now than when I was a 'guy.' Well I am still a guy but ya know what I mean. Its fun, can really be great, but I don't worry about it all the time now. Might be cause I am getting older and my testitirone (spell check?) is dropping.

Its tough too as a Tgirl to find anyone that wants to just have normal dates and all that. Lots of people (guys, GGs that are swingers or bondage babes and other Tgirls) want to hook up with us and have quickies...but its hard to find someone to go out with!

I'll be truthful and admit I still do have sex and sometimes am a bad girl. But usually afterwards I ask myself why I go thru all that BS!

I do miss that from when I was a guy and chasing GGs where it was so easy to find relationships, go out on real dates and have great sex too. But the rest of being a fem is to much fun to go back to that!

My experience is very similar to Eugenie's. I fanticize about being with a guy only when en femme. But, so far, the few guys who have "come on" to me are NOT my "type".
    I also have a CD friend who would like to start a start a "relationship" with me. But she considers herself a lesbian so our relationship would be as 2 lesbians. NO thanks!
    Like Eugenie, my CDing has, for the past few years, been more for the fun of it than for sexual gratification. Much less stressful that way.

Vikki

No change

All my comprehended life I have been very satisfied being a genetic male. By the same token I have always felt myself feminine so active cross dressing has evoked no personal changes I have noticed.

Since we are basically the same beings with a few subtle differences it seems all degrees of gender are normal and expected. It would be very interesting to know the shape of the distribution curves for gender preference and identity. Of the people responding to this thread, subjectively the responses seem just what I expected. Perhaps I should have answered the question, "Am I a girl?" first to establish if I am entitled to respond.

Sincerely

Shauna

sexuality

I have to side with Karren on this one,
    and I will change my answer a little.
    NOT NO, BUT HELL NO.
    NOT ATTRACTED TO MEN AT ALL
    Niki's

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    NOPE!

Love Karren

Men?

No chance, I like girls! They smell, look, and feel pretty....and sometimes I do too!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Question

I Have Never Been Attracted To A "man" But Would Really Like To Hook Up With A Real Feminine Transexual. I See Them As A Girl.:d
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Quote Originally Posted by AmberTG View Post
    I've had bi-tendencys sense I was a kid, so I guess I'm not really qualified to answer that one.
    Same here.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin