Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bird Seed Boobs And Other Things

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Seed filled stockings are fine but if you can afford a pair of breast forms get a pair. They are so comfortable, I highly recomend them to anyone.

Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranee Daze View Post
    I once used the stuff in diapers mixed with water inside a ziplock and cover with a nylon stocking. That was really good!
    I'll Tell You why this worked so well, I've done this. The 'stuff' in diapers is called hydrogel. And interestingly enough its what they put in breast implants. check it out on wikipedia. If anyone wants directions on how to make these with diapers, PM me. I might just write up a page on this someday.
    "These are not women's clothes, they are my clothes." -- RuPaul Charles
    You Drag Race? I race cars in Drag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok, i tried the popcorn seeds in nylons, placed them in my bra, feel kind of weired, but kind of nice to have some boobies... now i just have to go out a get a bigger bra. forgot to do that before i made up the new boobies... silly me... but these are really different, good, but different....
    Last edited by ~Bobbie~; 11-05-2006 at 08:00 PM.
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

Bobbi that was real inventive of you. I was out last Saturday and a GG wanted to know where I bought my forms. She was much surprised when I told her they were bird seed. Said they looked natural.

Besides inexpensive they are also lighter than silicone whi is great for the girl on the go.. Don't know how many times I was over on the weight of my luggage at the airport.. Hate those $25 fees!! Put a few on VISA and the wife asked me what they were..." Oh some new airline extra fee". Yeah. Tax on Crossdressing. Lol. And love it when the airline clerk says "would you like to redistribute the things in your bags?". Right!! . Let me just pull my breats forms out here in this crowded airport!! Hehe

Love the avatar pic Joy!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I like the new avatar pic with the cat, Karren! But one thing I've noticed about your pics is that your head is almost always bent down. That said, they are nice photos.

As I mentioned in another thread, I never tried bird seed but used other methods (foam rubber, wadded-up stockings, a second-hand pair of silicone D-sized breastforms, etc.) till I grew my own (side effect of estrogen).
    Last edited by terrinoble; 11-05-2006 at 09:43 PM.
    I have a birth defect: a Y chromosome.