Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bird Seed Boobs And Other Things

Bird Seed Boobs And Other Things

I was using rice to make forms in nylon stockings but fine bird seed works much better much smoother and not noisy at all, "thanks Karren H." So hey there gurls/girls what kinda tips can you pass on to the others here on the forum as to dressing makeup or anything else you have discovered and used.

Wig lines

Here's a big "secret". I cut down a panty liner and use it in my forehead to eliminate the lines caused by wearing wigs. Had to come up with something when I was still in the "closet". Works pretty good really. Ericka

Hip and fanny pads

I bought a couple of dresses that had shoulder pads. I really didn't need bigger shoulders. So I removed them and now use them as hip and fanny pads, by placing them inside my nylons. Gives a great shape and I still get to wear pretty panties!!
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    I was using rice to make forms in nylon stockings but fine bird seed works much better much smoother and not noisy at all,
    I use only Flax Seed. Any decent grocery store should have them in their bulk section.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards View Post
    Here's a big "secret". I cut down a panty liner and use it in my forehead to eliminate the lines caused by wearing wigs. Had to come up with something when I was still in the "closet". Works pretty good really. Ericka
    I have to try that next time, Ericka....had a line that took 2 hours to disappear yesterday... Went home, changed into my jeans, tee shirt and a ball cap to hide it from the wife!! And funny, its always crooked on my forehead although I'd swear my wig is straight.. Must have a lopsided head. Hehe. Good tip!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-28-2006 at 11:17 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was using rice to make forms in nylon stockings but fine bird seed works much better much smoother and not noisy at all, "thanks Karren H." So hey there gurls/girls what kinda tips can you pass on to the others here on the forum as to dressing makeup or anything else you have discovered and used.
    I switched to those silicone insert pads from walmart and they worked nicely yesterday!!! But I still have my birdyseed ones....for backup and sentimental value. Hehe

Here's a few tips......pluck your eye brows down thinish but keep the individual hairs longish. So you can muss them up for male mode.. Then use clear mascara to shape and hold them inplace while enfemme...

Or .... Always carry a few straws in your purse....drinking pop from a bottle will destroy your lipstick.....

Or ..... When traveling, comb out your wigs straight and slip them into the leg of an old pair of panty hose that has had both ends cut off... Your wig will pack easier and travel better and won't be a mess when you arrive..

Love Karren

.......My Photos

fine bird seed works much better much smoother and not noisy at all
    I suddenly have images of Tippi Hedren in a rowing boat being attacked by seagulls
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I suddenly have images of Tippi Hedren in a rowing boat being attacked by seagulls
    Seagulls eat fish, Lisa.....unless she's packed her bra with Caviar!! hehehe

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Seagulls eat fish, Lisa.....unless she's packed her bra with Caviar!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Hmmmm... *cough* I suddenly had images of Tippi Hedren being attacked by a cockney sparra in an old 2nd class railway carriage in a siding in Reading... Will that do ya?

The lovers have flown...

Banned Read only

Popcorn kernels, red lentils, depends..

I used to use water balloons made of condoms. Nice jiggle, but a tad dangerous. Condoms are only 99% effective if used properly lol!

Bird seed is good I've heard, but maybe lacks a little in the consistency dept.

I've heard that barley is really great too.

I tried red lentils for awhile and they were really good, but if your stocking sack gets a run, well you'll leave a trail!

I once used the stuff in diapers mixed with water inside a ziplock and cover with a nylon stocking. That was really good!

I also tried some of those bags of blue stuff used for cold packs, inside a stocking..that was good too.

I'm back to 3/4 cup of unpopped popcorn, not too tighly packed.

Works for me, and when I give this all up I can have a movie night!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Hmmmm... *cough* I suddenly had images of Tippi Hedren being attacked by a cockney sparra in an old 2nd class railway carriage in a siding in Reading... Will that do ya?
    Much better.....Reading Pennsylvania or UK??

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Much better.....Reading Pennsylvania or UK??

Love Karren

Oh.. UK I think... It must be more grim than Reading Pennsylvania.

The lovers have flown...

Bird Seed Forms

I have been using nice silicone forms. Previously, I used rice filled knee-highs. I did go HIGH Tech! Wal-Mart sells poly beads in the craft section. They are the same filling as in beany babies...........You fill the knee high up to whatever size you desire and they work great. Hope this helps.

Don't Dream it... Be it Hannah Liegh's Avatar
    Bird seed breast forms do have two detriments....

1. If you perspire the seeds will sprout
    2. Mice love them (Don't ask me how I know)

I Use The Forms From Wall World 15.95 I Believe. Never Thought Of Any Thang Else I Love Them Use Almost Every Day.
    The Nice Thang About Them Is Theye Will Adhere To Your Skin With Out Adhesive. And Feel Natural

Brandie
    love:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah Liegh View Post

Hanna the little squeekers are dinning on what's left in the bag on my work bench. Thing of it is they are not afraid of us as we walk from our car to the house. They just look at us while they chew up that seed. Cute !

GREAT IDEA, I USE WATER BALLONS BUT HAD ONE POP ONCE. I TRIED USING DUCT TAPE TO CREATE CLEAVAGE IT STUCK TO THE BALLON BROKE THE BALOON AND WHEN I REMOVED THE TAPE IT LEFT TERRIBLE MARKS AND WAS VERY PAINFULL.

WE LEARN AS WE GO RIGHT
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

I read on a forum post somewhere that craft Polly-Pellets (R) work so I tried them. They have a nice weight, but they are a little stiff and not fluid like forms. They are sold in 2 lbs bags here, and they're usually used to stuff toys.
    There's more here than meets the eye.
    Much Love,
    Krisy

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar

I don't have to ask about the mice; the darn things chewed right through a Rubbermaid "tote" to get at the birdseed inside.

I experimented briefly with rice (basmati) in pantyhose one time when I Just Had To Dress and my forms were somewhere else. Worked acceptably at the time (but silicone forms are better). I stashed the rice-forms away in my off-site locker in case I needed them later; unfortunately the rice went rancid and now I have to get the smell out of those clothes

I don't have to ask about the mice; the darn things chewed right through a Rubbermaid "tote" to get at the birdseed inside.

I experimented briefly with rice (basmati) in pantyhose one time when I Just Had To Dress and my forms were somewhere else. Worked acceptably at the time (but silicone forms are better). I stashed the rice-forms away in my off-site locker in case I needed them later; unfortunately the rice went rancid and now I have to get the smell out of those clothes
    Polly-pellets are plastic - they don't rot - and they're washable.
    There's more here than meets the eye.
    Much Love,
    Krisy

Don't Dream it... Be it Hannah Liegh's Avatar
    Hanna the little squeekers are dinning on what's left in the bag on my work bench. Thing of it is they are not afraid of us as we walk from our car to the house. They just look at us while they chew up that seed. Cute !

I must modify issue one. Horses sweat and men perspire but ladies glow.

One other thing....

A mouse nibbling on a seed is cute...
    But to someone living in farm house next to 87 acres of plowed field that the day before was an ocean of ripe wheat and home to thousands of field mice...

It is a reenactment of the invasion of Normandy!

That is why we have 5 mousing ferrets that run the house (literally as well as figuratively) and 12 barn cats as our first line of defense.

I use waterballoons too and found one trick. You have to get the ones that are made for Helium. Normal party balloons and the ones made to make waterballoon for kids don't work well. You get about a week or two out of them then they pop in the middle of the night or when your sitting at the computer. I have a pair that is going on 4 months old now and feel fine about rolling on them all night. They are from Party Express and have Helium quality right on them.

What I do is take 2 cups of water and put it in a 2 liter soda bottle. Then take the balloon and stretch it over the end and turn the bottle upside down and squeze so it forces the water into the balloon. Pinch the balloon and take it off the bottle the let the air out of the balloon and tie a knot. Cut off the extra balloon end.

Bird seed

Not only that but if birds decide to have a "feeding frenzy", you'll definately be the center of attention. Ericka Kay

I use thick molasses in double plastic baggies. Be careful to squeeze out all excess air but leave the baggie slack to allow for movement. Cut off excess baggie and tie tight with a rubber band. Cut off the nipples from a baby bottle and slip them over the rubber band for a nice feminine nipple. This has worked well for me. The molasses gives a nice weight and jiggle when you walk.

Quote Originally Posted by reneeisy View Post
    I use thick molasses in double plastic baggies. Be careful to squeeze out all excess air but leave the baggie slack to allow for movement. Cut off excess baggie and tie tight with a rubber band. Cut off the nipples from a baby bottle and slip them over the rubber band for a nice feminine nipple. This has worked well for me. The molasses gives a nice weight and jiggle when you walk.
    So that's why your so sweet