Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaving My Legs

Shaving My Legs

Well, It's winter time and that means I can get away with wearing pants all the time (at least for the next month here in FL). That also means that I can shave my legs again!

Well, I've finally shaved them again and it feels soooo nice and smooth that I just had to let you all know. I can't keep my hands off of them.

If some of you have been putting it off, I say go ahead and do it. This is the right time of year if you can get away with it.

Maybe time to wear a miniskirt with no pantyhose out very soon!
    Charlotte

me too

I did it a week ago. They've just got over the shock. But it is a nice feeling. I was thinking of just shaving one leg then going to bed and trying to work out which one was me.

girlee

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteSomers
    Well, It's winter time and that means I can get away with wearing pants all the time (at least for the next month here in FL). That also means that I can shave my legs again!

Well, I've finally shaved them again and it feels soooo nice and smooth that I just had to let you all know. I can't keep my hands off of them.

If some of you have been putting it off, I say go ahead and do it. This is the right time of year if you can get away with it.

oh cool

I love it. Just got out of the tub after shaving my legs, and also my chest and underarms. Feels heavenly.

Julie
    I keep my legs shaved all year round, it shouldn't be a seasonal thing.

Welcome Girlee, hope you enjoy it here.

JJ

Year round too

Hi

Like JulieJ, I keep mine shave year round. Really no one seems to notice during shorts season. If they do no one has ever said anything.

Donna Louise
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Welcome Girlie

Fully shaved in all bodily areas is a must be condition

Love
    Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Julie J
    I keep my legs shaved all year round, it shouldn't be a seasonal thing.
    JJ
    I totally agree, but unfortunaltely for me it can't be a year round thing. I wear shorts way to much in the spring, summer, and fall. Too many questions to deal with from people.

I've also noticed that my skin is very dry. Time for some moisturizing lotion.
    Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Louise
    Hi

Like JulieJ, I keep mine shave year round. Really no one seems to notice during shorts season. If they do no one has ever said anything.

Donna Louise
    This brings me baxk to some of my points in my thread Some observations

One sees lots of men with naturally hairless legs wearing shorts. They do not feel anyone will look at them because this is their normal condition. with shaved legs most CD's are aware that is not a normal condition and therefore either do not shave or cover them up.

Once oone get used to the idea that your legs will be shaved all year round then it will become a natural thing and soon you will not be aware that anyone will notice because no one did

Love
    Laura

So what does a girl do when she has nicely shaved legs? What else? Photos!!

Charlotte

Julie
    And very nice too Charlotte, thanks for sharing.

JJ

Excellent job Charlotte and no scars lol

I keep mine hairless all the time now. Being in Scotland, we don't get much use of shorts. But when I was away on holiday I was a little self conscious about it. My SO didn't even mention it. If you're ever questioed about it, you could say that it is more cooler and fresher when shaved. You might start a Florida trend.
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    There is nothing better than the feel of freashly shaven legs sliding into a pair of nice quality pantihose

Wow Charolotte keep those babies shaved year round. Gorgeous! If u don't wear short shorts in summer no one will care. I am keeping mine shaved....major chore, but feels soooo good.

Hugs
    Barbie

Roberta, you are sooo right!!

Barbie

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteSomers

I just shaved mine for the first time about three weeks ago. I love it and even my significant other llove my smooth legs and even requested that I keep them this way!!

Girls: I shave all year round, for me it's the only way to go. I've been doing this for about 5 years now and simply couldn't go back to 'hairy' LOL. It's easy to 'get away with' if you adopt the attitude 'I don't give a hoot about what anyone else thinks'

Hugs,
    kaye_martin

I love your skirt in the last picture! I've been trying to find one around here, but the only ones i can seem to find are made of wool that didn't seem like the most comfortable material so I'm still looking. It will be hard for me to let mine grow out when summer comes around, not looking forward to it.
    BIG HUGS!
    Suzanna

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna_CD
    I love your skirt in the last picture!
    Thanks. I actually got this skirt at Target in the juniors dept for about $15. The had a few different styles like this. I'm sure they'd have what you're looking for, although maybe not the right size. I'm lucky enough to be able to fit into junior size clothes. I got those shorts in the juniors dept at Sears. They have some really cute stuff there.
    Charlotte

I shaved mine too!

I shaved my legs about three weeks ago too and I am "loving it"!!!

It is the greatest feeling! I have enjoyed both the thrill of completely bare legs as well as the different feel now of putting on and wearing nylons or pantyhose.

Victoria

manwoman
    I shaved my two weeks ago and it feels great I may shave them again tomorror

I only shave my legs in winter and with 2 kids and a pool it might be noticeable in the summer. Seeing my doctor tomorrow about arthritis in my hip, hopefully after that no more follow up visits and I'm shaving my legs in the afternoon.

Love,
    Brianne

Tristen Cox
    Hot dang Charlotte! I love those legs of yours *drools* Nice piccys!

Love
    Tristen

I stay shaved year round,it can be time consuming but if thats the price I have to pay I say oh well.

kally

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianne
    I only shave my legs in winter and with 2 kids and a pool it might be noticeable in the summer. Seeing my doctor tomorrow about arthritis in my hip, hopefully after that no more follow up visits and I'm shaving my legs in the afternoon.

Love,
    Brianne
    Why do you care what your doctor sees?

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~