Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haloween Plans

Halloween Plans

Maybe I should say "all dressed up and no place to go".

I am not much of a total transformation person, I tend to just wear women's tops, jeans, capris or shoes on a regular basis without trying to pass. However, I have spent some money on a beautiful outfit for Halloween - a two piece dress and jakcet in shocking red, red platform sling-back heels and a new wig. I had hoped we would be invited to a big haloween party that our (not-so-close-anymore) friends have every year but haven't heard anything yet. Do you think I should just wait and see what comes up or make other plans. I think I am just getting a little nervous too soon.

Has anyone firmed up their plans? Is anyone planning on going to work dressed this year?

Hugs,

Deedee_tv
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Deedee_tv; 09-28-2006 at 09:49 AM. Reason: spelling

halloween

what a neat outfit. hope that you have a nice hallomeen party.
    sue ellan

I really like that outfit, Deedee.

Karen Sue

On Halloween Melanie together with 13 other CD's and their wives and family members will be the main attraction in our costumes on the Norwegian Star as we sail from Los Angeles to Acapulco. Of course this will be an 8 night costume party among 2500 other passengers including 400 "Red Hat Ladies".

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
    On Halloween Melanie together with 13 other CD's and their wives and family members will be the main attraction in our costumes on the Norwegian Star as we sail from Los Angeles to Acapulco. Of course this will be an 8 night costume party among 2500 other passengers including 400 "Red Hat Ladies".
    Melanie

Cool!! So Melanie, you going to put in your application to be an honorary Red Hatter?? Do take pics!! Sounds like a blast..

I'll be handing out candy as usual, in guy mode...with the wife. Picked up a scarry sounds CD disk to blast and have some new animated spiders and a talking tree!! Kids just love our house!! Maybe next year I can wear my She Devil costume!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-28-2006 at 01:21 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Halloween

I was going to be a pregnant Mother but my friend (a straight woman) wants us to go to a party as a Zombie Bride and Groom. Ericka being the Bride of course. I dunno if I can look that ugly though (?!) Ericka Kay

That's a gorgeous dress! I'd wear a more traditional slingback my self, I'm a little old for platforms, but it's a great outfit.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Love the shoes! I wonder if they come in size 12?

They do come in 12

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    Love the shoes! I wonder if they come in size 12?
    Thanks!! I got the shoes from payless.com and they have 12W which is what I wear. They actually are much easier to wear than heels and are comfortable. If you tip your weight forward, you are on a fairly solid base.

[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;578091]Cool!! So Melanie, you going to put in your application to be an honorary Red Hatter?? Do take pics!! Sounds like a blast..

I will take some pictures of our gals with the Red Hat Ladies. Should be a blast. On one cruise in 2002 there were a group of these ladies on the cruise. They became our biggest supporters.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee_tv View Post
    Maybe I should say "all dressed up and no place to go".
    <snip>
    Has anyone firmed up their plans? Is anyone planning on going to work dressed this year?

Hugs,

Deedee_tv
    There's no way I'd get past security - I wouldn't match the photo on my building pass. Even if I squeaked past that, they'd probably arrest me for some fashion crime....

Good choice on the dress with the jacket. The jacket can help hide your manly V-shape that we all struggle with because it is so non-feminine.

Silver Member
    Wow, those are some shoes!!!

Payless, you say? I'll keep my eyes open, although I can't imagine wearing them with my height. And I guess I'd have to buy a whole new outfit to go with them. Sigh . . . . .

Steph

It is what it is
    Such a hot outfit! The shoes are to die for!!

Isn't Halloween great?!

If the party doesn't materialize, go out on your own.

Vikki

Lovely dress and OH! what shoes! I have plans to go to a local bar fully dressed...I've been collecting the outfit for weeks and just ordered a pair of 4.5 patent platforms. I hope you find a party - Halloween is such a great time of year!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Wow, those are some shoes!!!

Payless, you say? I'll keep my eyes open, although I can't imagine wearing them with my height.

Steph
    If it helps, I am already 6'4" so I was not really worrying about how tall i would be. More of the RuPaul look i guess.

lovely outfit hope you have fun when you are out and about
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

I hope to go Saturday Night to the Stage Door where we always have a wild halloween night with tons of Tgirls there. Then when Halloween actually rolls around on Tuesday night (I beleive its that day) I'm doing a straight bar or two. Probably Diamond Daves up in Kennesaw which while a str8 bar, sees a tranny or two from time to time. Been there before and it was fun.

Right now Pirate Girl or Witch...LOL

Well Angel and I have been planning to go to Las Vegas that weekend and were hoping to hook up with some friends from the forum there. I haven't heard from those friends in a while -- I guess they are busy -- but I am sure that we can find SOME party to go to! It's Vegas after all!

Is anyone else spending Halloween in Sin City??

We have a few costume possibilities, which are all fine with me....and all of them involve me going in boy mode! Woo hoo!

Hugs,
    Marla xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Thanks Deedee, when you buy as many shoes as I do, you need to get them from a place that is not to expensive. Payless is one of my regular stops on the shoe quest!
    DAVIDA

God I wish I could afford Vegas for Halloween. But unfortunatly we can't. Might be able to go out to a restaurant of bar. ..BJ

Found the shoes

I went online to payless, got the stock# and called a local store to inquire about availability. SA checked computer and told me that they can only be ordered fr om the online site. I ordered a pair and can't wait until they get here!

it's still up in the air, what i want to be for halloween. i was thinking maybe going out as a ballet dancer, or maybe going out as a casual teen girl (tight tee, miniskirt or tight jeans, etc). don't know yet, but we'll see.
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

Halloween Plans

I think I am going to go to Diamond Daves in Kenneshaw dressed as Deidra Cowen party t-girl....no...maybe not...I could never pull it off....