Thread: My Saturday Morning Drives

My Saturday Morning Drives

well Its been some time since I first found this site and did my intro.

Since then I have been getting up early Saturday morning, putting on my hose, jean skirt - Bra beast forms - wig (a crappy one - but its a wig) and going for a nice drive. I don't see a lot of people except through the windshield. But its fun and I enjoy it. I've gotten my leggs waxed and must say that I like not having all that hair on my legs -- anyway my largest challenge with this CD thing that I love is the make up -- there has got to be a better way than trial and error.. lots of errors ...

trail and error

Hi Molly, Yes, I totally agree with the "better way". Try the Beauty section for the make-up tips, alot of the girls have some great advice for applying and removing make-up.

BonnieAnne
    "to thine own self be true"

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Molly

When i started dressing, or getting serious about it, I read many books on stagecraft, and stage makeup. makeup has two uses for the TV as it does for ladies. one it enhances look/beauty, and two it can be used to hide or mask things, and i don't just mean spots and pimples.

ie you can highlight and shade, a fake cleavage can be made to look bigger with shading, and features can be hidden or enhanced, so yes it is very much down to trial and error, and finding what works best for you.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

There are some web sites where you can upload a picture of you head and sholders. Then use the software to do a makeup session. Then have it print out which makeup, color, ect that was used on the picture. You can also save and print out the picture too. This may help.

Silver Member
    Dear Bonnie,

Yes dear, I'm afraid it IS pretty much trial and error, with a good bunch of error in there. This is the way GGs do it. I watched my two teenage girls go through the learning curve and some of the "learning" was not that pretty.

Hopefully, we, as adults, are starting out with a bit more taste than the average teenager, but the practice is still an essential part of learning good makeup skills.

Lovies,
    Stephenie