Thread: Hiding the bulge

Hiding the bulge

I would like some advice on looking more femenine in the obvious area.

please
    Sarah

Sarah,

What is obvious to you isn't quite as obvious to me!
    Vivian

Tuck, Deary, tuck!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    Lily makes a good point in that the tuck is one way to go. The other thing to do is to cut it off and be done with it all together. Please make sure you have a band aid or two on hand before cutting it off though, as it will bleed quite a bit.

The above mentioned thought is in no way endorsed by the owners of this site nor even by the poster of this message.

Prank post!

Do Not Try This At Home, as it may hurt like the devil, and others who have done so are paid professionals and are in no way associated with this site.

Tucking seems like a better way to go than cutting it off.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

I found the best way to tuck without a gaffe is to bend over at the waist with your panties down around your ankles. Push the entire package back into your crotch and then hold it in place by pressing your thighs together. Pull the panties up while remaining bent at the waist. After they are all the way up give them another up tug from the back by the waistband.

A quick google search for 'crossdresser tuck' finds this nice bit of information:
    http://reneereyes.com/Webdocs/tipsfemin.html
    There's more here than meets the eye.
    Much Love,
    Krisy

Quote Originally Posted by femboi (san diego) View Post
    I found the best way to tuck without a gaffe is to bend over at the waist with your panties down around your ankles. Push the entire package back into your crotch and then hold it in place by pressing your thighs together. Pull the panties up while remaining bent at the waist. After they are all the way up give them another up tug from the back by the waistband.
    Ouch!!! No no no.....the testicals should be pushed straight up into the cavity from which they decended when you were born....perfect fit btw... Then push your self back underneath and a tight pair of panties or a gaff will hold it all in place!! Nothing ruins the lines of a nice dress like a big bulge!! Hehehe

All painless!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-29-2006 at 10:09 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have never been able to master the tuck no matter how hard I try. I seem to do pretty good wearing a pad, hold everything back and makes it look smooth down there. And if I do it just right I can even get the cammel toe look.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Another idea, peasant skirts. Lots of ruffles and many layers. That old bump just disapears. I've seen GG's in jeans that looked like they had a woody. But it was just a pad. So it might not be such a big thing, if the rest of you looks right...BJ

A regular panty girdle works pretty good for tucking. It's got enough stretch to hold things where you put them.

For many years I did a thing I call "stuff and shove". The usual stuff "them" into the natural cavity then shove the shaft inward so that it sorta looked like it hadn't been circumcised, then pull any extra skin from the sac up over evrything to keep it in place, using a tight pair of panties helped hold it all. After quite a few years of doing this, it kinda became second nature and surprisingly some of the skin kinda stretched a bit so that even when wearing nothing I had the same look.
    Unfortunately it created a bulge, which I didn't mind under "guy" jeans, however, on my shopping trip this spring with my sister, I tried on a lovely skirt that had sone wonderful clingy material which highlighted "everything". had to pass on that.
    Since I started wearing some nice jeans from F.B., and been wearing some spandex gym pants, over the last three months, I have begun doing the "tuck thing". At first it felt a bit uncomfortable, but the "look" was nice. So,....as with anything, practice, practice.
    Size 5 panties, (yes I can fit into them) and "things" look nice.
    Drawback? Have to put away my Vanity Fair "Grannies" too loose.

Sorry if I sounded too graphic, but there isn't any nice way to explain it.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Tuck it babe! LOL Then put on a tight pair of gaff panties. Thats what I do.

"stuff and shove" Works pretty well for me. It does create a bit of "Small" bulge. But this can usually be taken care of with a nice tight panty girdle. Hang a dress over the beer belly and all is gone.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"