Thread: Perfume

Perfume

Hi girls - I need some advice. I'm new to this and have so many questions. In a few weeks I'll be in full dress telling fortunes at a party. (My first experience was in the same character last year.)
    I have my outfit and just purchased a lovely bag on eBay. It isn't too big but there is room enough for a small spritzer of perfume. I remember years ago (I'm in my 60's) there was a perfume named Tigress. It really was a great scent but long gone. It was a bit musky, as was the style then.
    Do any of you girls have a suggestion - do you remember Tigress! I imagine most of you don't.
    The scents my wife likes are nice but they're fruity and I'd like something a little sultry. This is my first posting so I'm hoping for some good advice.

Sorry, Natasha, can't help you out on this one. I'm not far behind you age-wise, but I don't remember it. Have you tried googling it or some other search?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Go to some stores and start sniffing! If you find one that you think you like, ten put a dab on your wrist as purfumes react to the body chemistry, and could change when you put it on, and not smell like you hoped. Be careful, as you could overload the nose, and either smell nothing, or get the scents confused. Happy Shopping! And BTW, Welcome!
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

parfum

Natasha I do not recall the scent your are asking about. I wear Primo. You will just have to try and find one that goes with your body chemistry.

Eileen

one of the most sultry scents i have found is called "very sexy for her". you can only find this scent at victorias secret. good luck and i hope this fits what you are looking for.

xoxo

amanda

Perfume

Natasha,

Suggest you try Opium by Yves St. Laurent.

caroline

Thank you for your help girls. I remember Opium, Caroline, and will try that. I'll certainly try the others as well - its always a treat going to Victorias Secrets!
    Have a lovely day

Is this what you're looking for?