Thread: How do I find others 'like me' in my area?

How do I find others 'like me' in my area?

I have no clue how to go about this. I really want to go out with some other CDer's. i'm in Northern California. Really close to Sacramento. Help please!
    "These are not women's clothes, they are my clothes." -- RuPaul Charles
    You Drag Race? I race cars in Drag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You can do a search under alternitive life styles,(gay bars,nite clubs ect.)and one your into that link you put your zip code in and you shouls have a few places to go to that are as well cd freindly hope this helps xx's angel

Hi Monica:

How this must sound like a broken record! Try joining a support group in your area. Do a search and see what's close by. Or, take a look at some of the national organizations like Tri-Ess and start the process of joining a chapter.

You will meet lots of Local Gurl's at the meetings and that will also give you entree' into a lot of the local clubs and to other members of The CD community. Good luck!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Diablo Valley Girls in Walnut Creek is an active organization with good participation, the Sacramento Gender Association has regular events in Sacramento. Both organizations have web sites. Enjoy!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Professional Consumer Rebecca Petersen's Avatar

There are a few in Sacramento

I live in the Sac area, so give me a personal email on Monday and i can give you a list groups, or places you can hang out that are TG friendly.
    Rebecca

Finding others

The above suggestions are all good, Hon. it's not like we have a sign on our door or an ad in the phonebook as to who we are. Most of the CD's I met were at group meetings, internet sites or met them at the alternate lifestyle clubs. Ericka

An easy way is go to www.urnotalone.com and go to members - Girls M2F - and on the left sidebar, do a search for your state and city.. Also you can search buy sexual preference if you like.. If your a member, you can set a radius search around you location..

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I don't know about Sacto, but in SF there is TGSF (on the web), lots of different groups meeting at the LGBT Center in the City, and of course, Tuesday nights at the Stud for Trannyshack, come early, stay late.