Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: womens jeans

Aspiring Member

womens jeans

So I was out after church eating lunch with everyone. When a young lady at my church got to talking about clothes. She mentions that guys are now buying womens jeans, and she finds it gross. Then she goes on to say, how womens jeans arn't comfy and her friends told her to just go out and buy guys jeans, but she hasn't had a chance to yet.

I'm sure many of you are thinking what I am. It's gross for guys to wear womens jeans, but your telling us how your about to go out and buy guys jeans. You know I came with in a hairs breath of saying, "I buy womens jeans."

She seemed baffled as to why a guy would do that. I said, "maybe he just likes the cut?" She rolled her eye back as if to say, 'oh please'. If I recal, less than 2 seconds ago you said you wanted guys jeans. Go figure.

Of course I can look at the bright side, it's not just me feeling style deprived.

Church gal

Sounds like she has a "double standard". Typical. The biggest difference (other than the cut) is the price. Women's anything is always more expensive than "so called" guy stuff. Can't please everyone, I guess, That's why I don't try. Ericka

I think I'd have told her to get out more.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I woulda called her on it, and had her explain why she thought it's gross for guys, yet O.K. for girls. It's always fun to hear that type hem and haw, and stutter when trying to justify their inane comments and prejudices. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I like that lady....hehehe See, it's not just me that hates fem jeans.................

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

One of my neices admitted that she wears men's shirts instead of blouses, only because she has the drycleaned and it cost three times more to have a woman's blouse drycleaned. It has something to do with pressing machine is made for men's shirts and not womens's blouses

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I think I'd have told her to get out more.
    Exactly what i would have said!

well, she may have a point since girls jeans are tight and guys jeans are well .. baggy and loose fitting, providing more comfort. but i still don't care and i prefer wearing girls low-rise jeans (and TIGHT too!), despite my body size and my gender. i like the look of them, and also they're not uncomfortable if they are stretchy. in fact, they can be pretty fun to stretch out at the crotch haha.
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

womans jeans

I would rather buy womans jeans ..they are more comfortable
    I have lotts of them ..

Melissa

i personaly love womens jeans as they are lighter and more comfortable than my heavy, baggy mens jeans and the material is often softer than mens jeans, but personaly i prefer dresses and skirts as i love to have my clothes flair when i twirl...
    honestly i never understood the double standards of clothing, like it's ok for girls to wear mens jeans but guys cant wear girls jeans, dresses, or skirts, and even more so it's ok for girls to wear mens briefs, boxers, ect., considered sexy even by a lot of guys, but a guy puts on panties and OMG!!! call the morality police, or a shrink since there's something obviousely mentaly wrong with guys in womens clothes, meh hypocrites, there's nothing wrong with us in womens clothes just as there's nothing wrong with them in mens except they're hypocrites...
    Nobody want's to feel alone
    And everybody want's to love someone
    Out of the tree go pick a plum
    Why can't we all just get along?
    <<Garbage - Androgyny>>

Aspiring Member
    I had a reason for not saying anything. I have been unemployeed since the beginning of the year and she is working trying to get me a job where she works. If it wasn't for that I don't think I could have held back. Although in some respects I think I said too much. As I mentioned maybe they like the cut. I also said, "well they are, 'mens' apparel". That comment didn't go over too well. This church is conservative and women should only wear skirts. Although she doesn't. Hope I didn't damage my chances of a job.

I haven't bought a pair of guy jeans this year. I don't like all the baggy extra fabric. You can get jeans that fit better, but they are not comfy as they dont' have any stretch of give to them.

Elly, Thanks for your comment. So true so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    it's ok for girls to wear mens briefs, boxers, ect., considered sexy even by a lot of guys
    I think there will always be at least one guy somewhere who will consider just about anything sexy - a color for every taste, as Mom used to say (okay, it kind of loses something in translation but I hope you get the point).

It's interesting that I've heard a lot of women say men's jeans are more comfortable and they can't find a pair of women's jeans that fit right, and here the guys are saying that they prefer women's jeans. Maybe the manufacturer's should just switch labels on them.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fem jeans

I like ladies jeans. I wear them all the time. I find that they are more comfortable that the mens styles. I have had only two comments on my jeans and both were good. Most of my daily wardrobe is completely feminine.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    So I was out after church eating lunch with everyone. When a young lady at my church got to talking about clothes. She mentions that guys are now buying womens jeans, and she finds it gross. Then she goes on to say, how womens jeans arn't comfy and her friends told her to just go out and buy guys jeans, but she hasn't had a chance to yet.

I'm sure many of you are thinking what I am. It's gross for guys to wear womens jeans, but your telling us how your about to go out and buy guys jeans. You know I came with in a hairs breath of saying, "I buy womens jeans."

She seemed baffled as to why a guy would do that. I said, "maybe he just likes the cut?" She rolled her eye back as if to say, 'oh please'. If I recal, less than 2 seconds ago you said you wanted guys jeans. Go figure.

Of course I can look at the bright side, it's not just me feeling style deprived.
    noname,jeans are jeans,I believe things would be easier if clothes,and shoes were unisex

God....I hope she doesn't want to ware some of the male jeans I have seen some wear around here. They have to keep on hand on their waist or the jeans would slid all the way down. I can not stand to see a young man walking down the street with his jeans almost at the bottom of his ass checks.
    Pardon my french......

I hate all jeans so I wear skirt & dresses all I can
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I like that lady....hehehe See, it's not just me that hates fem jeans.................

Love Karren
    no Karen fem jeans are wicked!!

love em just got me some more today
    Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

I wear women's jeans because for me they really are better fitting and much more comfortable. I'm a big person and guy's jeans have way too much room and fabric in the crotch/thigh area. Women's jeans are less spacious in that area (go figure!) and fit me better.

I also like the stretch fabric, designs on the pockets/legs, and colors.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I luv femme jeans...and they fit better since I have a big bootie for a guy. But I wear regular old boy levi's when in boy mode.

You should have asked her why its ok for her to buy male jeans but a guy not to get women's jeans. I hate double standards.
    I know on blowing off steam about this.Thanks dear.
    Janelle

Most all of my jeans for daily wear are women's jeans. I buy the kind with lycra stretch. Once you wear stretch jeans, you will never go back to straight cotton ones. So far, to my knowledge, no male jeans are made with lycra stretch. I wonder how long it will take the manufacturers to get the hint on men's jeans.

Jodi

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I love girl's jeans. To me they seem to be the complete opposite of guy 's ones. They're usually tighter fitting, there's a little stretchy-ness in the material and shaped with sometimes pretty details instead of loose, baggy, shape-less and mahe of a thicker material. Femme jeans rock!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by NighttimeGirl View Post
    no Karen fem jeans are wicked!!

love em just got me some more today
    If wicked = evil....I agree!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I wear Womens Jeans!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post

I don't think that there is anything gross about it. I wear womens jeans everyday, and I buy them all from the same store, Lane Bryant. www.lanebryant.com I buy Boot flares, I buy low rise, I buy supreme boot flares, and I buy their Seven7 designer styles, all are very comfortable and wear well.
    In this age I believe, it doesn't matter what you wear or where you bought it. The only thing that matters is if you are comfortable in the clothes that you have on.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Maybe the manufacturer's should just switch labels on them.
    no more rum for the cap. that is just not funny. you know that that prosses would be a slow one. and not all would be on board. now you have the head ach of which brand is being truthfull to there lables, and weather these 14p would fit me the same as that pair of 32 30's...
    lperish the thought.
    if you want it, all you have to do is reach for it.