Thread: Halloween! - I Need Your Help Gurls!

Halloween! - I Need Your Help Gurls!

Gurls!

Halloween is fast approaching and I need your help. I so want to go dressed en femme but my SO kinda frowned upon it last year and I don't want to bring it up again. She has agreed to let me go as half man / half woman but I want the whole nine yards. Will accept the half gurl mode if that is all I can do! Any ideas for femme costumes that have a halloween theme or something other than just dressing as a woman??????

HELP!!!

Leah

It is what it is
    French Maid! So perfect and oh-so-sexy!

Naughty Nurse as well! You get to wear high heel, white patent boots if you so desire

try the gothic look... can be very sexy

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I like "The Old Gypsy Fortune teller"----she gets to wear the works, but dosent have to be all that old.

Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 10-02-2006 at 06:14 PM.

Just don't tee off the wife. Any progress could be lost.

Wife did me in the Old Gypsy Fortuner long skirt pleasant top bra panties pantyhose heels I thought this is great then the makeup black eyes wart on my nose missing teeth lipstick that went over my lip line and a black stringy wig. I got to dress up but look like h*%@
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

there's so much... go to a costume store or online and look around. I've always liked french maids, or a sexy german beer maiden there's fantasy costumes, superheros and heroines... hmm, superman/superwoman might be a good one.... I dunno, so many ideas, all would be fun

M
    We are made of stars.

Thought it would be fun to dress up like a girl dressed up as a guy.
    Maybe a fem gangster look?

I don't know how they do it, but what you first said, sounds perfect. I've seen them before, where on one side it's a man and on the other side it's a woman. Thus, half man and half woman...BJ

Halloween

My friend, a GG and I are going as a zombie bride and groom. I'll be the bride of course. Got my dress and makeup the other day. Now, I have to make it ragged and we will put ashes on our clothes to give it that "freshly out of grave" look. Eerily spooky and sexy at the same time. Ericka

I was in the same situation and tried Maina's idea of being a gypsy fortune teller. I wore underwear with modest cups, lots of jewelry and of course heels. I had full makeup and it was perfect! The night passed too quickly. I'm reprising the role again this year and am counting the days. I made an appointment for a manicure and the salon was not only understanding but immediately into it! No wig this year - I'm having my hair done by a GG friend.