Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh oh! Caught myself.

Uh oh! Caught myself.

Was at the office this morning..in boy mode of course! Someone had left coffee in the pot all weekend. I left our suite to go wash it out in the bathroom down the hall near the lobby. When coming back we have a large glass wall at the entrance to our suite.

The light and all that was just right to where I could see my reflection in that wall of glass. Know this sounds crazy but this really happened....I clearly saw myself doing a femme walk! Had a moment of panic since there was a co worker in the hall with me. Lord gotta be more careful, makes me wonder how many mixed signals I am giving out these days. I still have girl mannerisms on Monday at work it seems...and then by Friday night I still can't shake all my male moves either when I convert over to girl mode. I usually get in the femme groove by Sat morning.

Anyone else catch themselves being femmy sometimes when in boy mode?

Wow I do too Deidra not as much in mannerisms . ...I usually do the pace setting (drywaller) with my partner..however days I'm feeling very Sher ''I'll stand back and wait for him to lead ..he then asks sometimes ...Whats Up ? are you ok ..lol its freaky ..but can't tell him how I'm feeling

Smile caught myself

[QUOTE=Deidra Cowen;Anyone else catch themselves being femmy sometimes when in boy mode?[/QUOTE]
    I find if I am talking to women for a long part of the day my mannerisms change.I usually notice when I am talking to a male and catch myself using feminine gestures.

Mannerisms

Hi Deidra, It's all about awareness and mindset. Personally, I don't act much differently as Ericka, that way people don't expect anything different. I DO walk from my hips, though, somewhat unconsciously when in femme mode. My personal problem right now is trying to act and dance like a guy. Since I dance like a girl, it's somewhat of a disaster when I try doing it otherwise (like when Ericka CD's as Eric). Guess I've programmed it in as Ericka and it's hard to act masculine sometimes. One of the perils of going back and forth. Rich

deidre -

i see it all the time in my walk...i have to stop!!! or do i??

LOL

Let yourself go, whats the worse thing they can think,.....your gay. Big deal let them, you know better. I have started to be me wherever & when ever no matter how i am dressed. For me i truely feel i am the woman i should have been. Yet i am still working on being the girl that i can be. I found the hardest part of this was believing who & what i am. Loook at yourself, see where you want to be, believe in yourself & go enjoy dear.
    I know alot easier said than done but it does work. Good luck hun & enjoy life, its to short to worry.
    Janelle

Yeah....especially walking up stairs....start a bit of a fem swish....lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You are absolutely right, Monday mornings are always a shock. It is a real effort to get back to "acting" like a man, especially after feeling free all weekend, but that is part of the allure. I kind of like having a secret life!
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!

Silver Member
    We have one woman at work who has apointed herself Gender Policewoman. She is continually telling me I have to, "stop walking like that".

Lovies,

Well yes it does happen. It's sort of like toast. Most of the time when you push the toaster down, the bread gets toasted. But sometimes you push the toaster down and the bread pops right back up. Then while you're looking for the jam you find out you are in it! (lol)
    "Lady Fingers"

Aspiring Member
    I don't know about mannerisms, but I have noticed myself inadvertently using girl voice while in guy mode.

Oh yeah, the femme mannerisms stay around and I'm O.K. with it. the way I walk and also hold my hands and arms are femme most times now. Even when I'm doing my macho best on my ghost tours! I even wear a little perfume on my tours. Don't care. Wore womans jeans and boots to the office today.
    An aside to Stephanie, Ask that woman why she cares how you walk, and just what business is it of her's anyway?!
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

there has been a few times when i would be visiting a friend and she doesn't know. i don't think she knows, but she told me i was walking a bit womanly. she has also commented on the way i was sitting a couple times. she said that only women sat that way. i wonder what she thinks.

Jack Nicholson what did you do with our Ericka! Bring her back at once! eeek
    There's more here than meets the eye.
    Much Love,
    Krisy

The mannerisms appear more through my hand gestures than my hips. There are times I wish I was Colleen out and about instead of drab.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stefie22 View Post
    there has been a few times when i would be visiting a friend and she doesn't know. i don't think she knows, but she told me i was walking a bit womanly. she has also commented on the way i was sitting a couple times. she said that only women sat that way. i wonder what she thinks.
    Years ago (when I was living 100% as a guy and wasn't aware of my gender issues), a female friend told me that I cross my legs like a woman. (I can cross them even better now that my testicles are gone! hee-hee)

The other day, we were going to a meeting and some one behind me asked if I had something loose back there. I guess my butt was wiggling. I lied, and said my back was hurting...BJ

Hmm, I would love to walk like a girl, giggle.
    I'm in semi mode all the time, nails done (Revlon Strawberry Electric) this week, or sandals or carrying a purse. I guess I'm just mixing the two styles, most of the time.

By the way, around here, there are so many GGs wearing shorts and jeans, that I think, they are all starting to walk like guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Lovely View Post
    Hmm, I would love to walk like a girl, giggle.
    I'm in semi mode all the time, nails done (Revlon Strawberry Electric) this week, or sandals or carrying a purse. I guess I'm just mixing the two styles, most of the time.

By the way, around here, there are so many GGs wearing shorts and jeans, that I think, they are all starting to walk like guys.
    I have noticed that a feminine walk is not as apparent with GG's much anymore. And it seems that the sight of a dress, skirt, is getting rare. Sweats, shorts, and jeans seem to be standard attire. I don't think we have to practice walking like a woman to much anymore from what I've observed. DeeDee3

I have to agree with Deedee on this one. I have noticed this myself on several occasions in a lot of different situations.

But, to get back to the question. Lately I have been trying not to loose my fem mannerisms when I have to stay in drab for days at a time simply because that is really my only outlet for who I really am and the way I see it is if someone wants to think that I am wierd or something then so be it. And if someone asks me about it I am simply going to tell them that it is non of their business how I act so long as my wife doesn't see anything wrong with me I really don't care what other people think.

Anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by krisybryant View Post
    Jack Nicholson what did you do with our Ericka! Bring her back at once! eeek
    Jack might be around for awhile, Krisy. I have a reason for doing this (a very good one for a very special lady). Hint: Never considered myself an "admirer" but one of my CD gal friends prefers me as Rich. This is exclusively for her. I'm killing two birds with one stone really. Giving the biddy (Ericka) a break and fulfilling this gal's fantasy. Really not a bad feeling. Hopefully, I don't like it too much. Rich

[SIZE=3]Not so much in the physical sense as for many years i'd suppressed my girlish movements, but that's changing. In recent times I have received comments about my posture and the way I move in a feminine ways.

But I mainly get caught out in conversations - usually with GG's. I'll get involved in chats about women's fashions, activities, and so forth. Many times have I been asked "you know a lot about this ..." for a man? And I just seem to blend in to the group of GG's like I belong too!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Aspiring Member
    "We have one woman at work who has apointed herself Gender Policewoman. She is continually telling me I have to, "stop walking like that"."

That wouldn't last long with me. I'd probably go out of my way walk that.

I think I'd also tell her not to tell me how to walk or sit or conduct my mannerisms.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    "We have one woman at work who has apointed herself Gender Policewoman. She is continually telling me I have to, "stop walking like that".
    [SIZE="3"]I'd tell her to mind her own business and that I'll walk how I want to walk. I've been caught walking like a lady a lot and it really doesn't worry me.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Opps

The thing I have to keep from doing is going up to a woman at work that I notice has on a really attractive outfit and saying "That top really looks good on you with that skirt. I just love the color."