Thread: Love those pants with elastic waistbands!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Love those pants with elastic waistbands!

Now that cooler weather is coming to the deep South, I am wearing long pants more often. It sure is convenient that most ladies pants now have elestic waists. Especially when you have to use the restroom in a hurry, and at my age that is often the case. I can just zip into a stall, pull pants and panties down together and sit down! I am a girl, after all!

Anybody else find the elastic waistbands convenient?

Sissy

More Girl than man

I haven't tried the pants, but I do like the skirts with the elastic waist. As a matter of fact, I have one on now!! A denim skirt with elastic waist. It's not tight or uncomfortable, it just feels good...BJ