Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Laundry!!

Dirty Laundry!!

Hehehe....not that kind!! Decided to wash some fem things today and packed up a pillow case full and went to a coin operated laundry near work, before noon. And it was fairly quiet so filled a washing machine, sat back and started surfing on the Blackberry..

About half way through the wash cycle a whole flock of women come piling in!! Company!! Hehe. And some pretty cute ones too! (Two favorite things, fem clothes and GG watching!!). So now I'm surounded by GGs and have a washer full of bras and panties and tops.... Get the picture!!

Wash is almost done. Got to move my things to the dryer...should be interesting. .

BRB

K
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Been there, done that. Never put things in a pillow case. No one paid any attention to me or my dryer. It was even delicious folding my panties after drying.

http://www.tamaracroft.co.uk/Private/2cents.gif

I just love these live webcast adventures of yours, Karren.

I take it you're not dressed en femme then.

I hope you get into a conversation.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

karen your nuts or have all the nerve there is.
    i do my wash at home,wont even let my so wash my man close.
    but a launder-mat is a nice place to look at gg's next to the grocery store
    love:

Now that was fun!!! I love watching a bunch of pretty colored lingerie in a dryer.. And funny too, mine were soo much prettier that all the others!! .

And when they were dry wheeled the little cart over and unloaded the dryer and off to the folding table. Standing sholder to sholder with a couple women. All folding bras and panties. Hehehe. Worth the price of admission. On girl said Pretty and I said Thanks. End of conversation. But you could tell she was wondering why was this guy in a suit washing womens clothes and where were the male clothes.

So next time you want to have some fun with fem clothing that doesn't include wearing them and hang out with the girls. Get out your quarters.

K
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-04-2006 at 12:02 PM.

.......My Photos

I did this yesterday! Its so fun, I love doing laundry, well mine(Monica's) anyway. Karren I LOVE that wig!
    "These are not women's clothes, they are my clothes." -- RuPaul Charles
    You Drag Race? I race cars in Drag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karren, again we seem to live vicariously through you. Can't wait for tomorrow

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]She's certainly got more nerve than I've got and I love the wig.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I don't get the pleasure of doing that anymore. Just so happens the washer/dryer in the house is on the opposite side of the house from the master bedroom. Thus when I need to wash and dry my undies, I just wait until wife has gone to bed and then use the washer/dryer, since it can not be heard all way across the house.

Years ago, before I got married, I would wash both my male and female udies together at the laundryMat. That way anyone that looked just thought I was a SO, doing all the laundry. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenCD View Post
    Karren, again we seem to live vicariously through you. Can't wait for tomorrow

Colleen
    Darn!! And I was going to take tommorow off. And help the wife around the house!! Winter's comeing you know!! Hehe. Fridays open!!

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Smile Laundrette

Hi Karren,
    Another great story,no chance of you doing the rugby teams kit this Saturday after the game, looks like it will be muddy.

Best wishes Jill

karren you are the cats meow. great idea to do laundry at the laundry mat. must try it sometimes.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end it gets the faster it goes.

Karren -- I believe you could turn a wake into a rollicking good time if you had the chance. Would you wear black, though?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Did they remark that you knew how to fold the bra ?
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Now that was fun!!! I love watching a bunch of pretty colored lingerie in a dryer.. And funny too, mine were soo much prettier that all the others!! .

And when they were dry wheeled the little cart over and unloaded the dryer and off to the folding table. Standing sholder to sholder with a couple women. All folding bras and panties. Hehehe. Worth the price of admission. On girl said Pretty and I said Thanks. End of conversation. But you could tell she was wondering why was this guy in a suit washing womens clothes and where were the male clothes.

So next time you want to have some fun with fem clothing that doesn't include wearing them and hang out with the girls. Get out your quarters.

K
    Karren, What they were really thinking is--What a sweety for doing his girlfriend's laundry. Wonder how she does it to have a man so sweet.

Jodi

Hi Karren,
    First,, I LOVE your new avitar !
    I can imagine it was fun doing laundry with the girls , they may have been thinking he has a mistress LOL
    I was in the dry cleaning business for many years and cant count the times that women asked my opinion about their probs with spots,, etc with some realy nice things. If they only new ! and lucky for them most things were too small for me or they would have been " lost" *S*

Cindy

I usually take all my laundry in at once. One machine for jeans and the denim skirt, another machine for shirts and skirts and panties. My laundry is just like me, a strange mixture of male and female.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Karren you just live for this don't you ?

My wife asked me to do the laundry
    I said OK
    She asked me to sort the whites from the colored
    I said what for ?
    I don't do the laundry any more
    (excepted my femme things)
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

If you want some light amusement, I'll admit to putting a wig in the washing machine the first time I got one...well I was too worried about people eye balling my knickers to think the wig should be hand washed

That proved a source of amusement for a long time...

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    why the heck aren't you gurls doing your frillies at home for cryin' out loud??? Karren......your escapades just crack me up!!

There is a song about dirty laundry. Perhaps we should put your words to that music
    "Lady Fingers"

Laundry

Washing underwear with GG's. Now, THERE'S a trip. They were probably wondering how you learned to fold the bras and panties. Most guys would just throw 'em in the basket, but then again, most guys tend to be homophobic and wouldn't even touch the "little dainties". Ever notice how guys undoing a bra on a woman pretend to be all "thumbs"? Yeah, right! Most of them are probably secretly wanting to wear them themselves, because they are indeed "pretty". Ericka/Rich

Hi Keely!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta Peach GG View Post
    why the heck aren't you gurls doing your frillies at home for cryin' out loud???
    I agree, they last longer if you hand wash. If you girls are putting your delicates into a dryer please use only the lowest heat setting, or you'll kill the elastic.

Karren......your escapades just crack me up!!
    And it's great getting the "live action" via her Blackberry.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I have always wondered what the laundry ladies think when they receive laundry from my wife and me with no male underwear at all.

Susie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

A couple of the tops were not completely dry so I hung them on the back of my door at work, along with one of Karren's leather jackets and her fem winter coat.....wonder what the cleaning staff thinks...lol

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-25-2007 at 07:55 AM.

.......My Photos