Thread: Milwaukee/Chicago Area Wax

Milwaukee/Chicago Area Wax

My wife is down for getting our legs waxed together! and What a date!! I'm in Kenosha, just over the border from IL. I'd like to find a CD friendly place we can get it done at so the experience is as pleasant as it can possibly be.

You girls are the best resource I've got! Looking for something in either the north burbs of Chicago or in Milwaukee. It's about an hour either direction from me.

Jasmine
    ~~ Jasmine ~~

Silver Member
    Dear Jasmine,

Any salon that does waxing is going to be "CD friendly". They don't care how you dress or what you wear. They are in business to make money waxing your body.
    You are going to have to take what you are wearing OFF to get waxed so it won't be an issue.

Lovies,
    Steph

Hi Jasmine
    I'm in Milwaukee and just yesterday made an appointment for a manicure and polish at a local nail shop. The gal was tickled and very friendly! She thought it was a gag as we were on the phone so I stopped in to see her. There was no lack of acceptance whatsoever. I agree with Steph - they are all in business for customers and our money spends as well as GG's. I'm also having my hair done later that day at a different salon. She too is excited and will have fun with the transformation. She will do my make up as well. (Can you guess this is for Halloween?)

Have a lovely day

Natasha

Waxing at local salons.

I have had my arms, legs, and underarms waxed twice. At the same time I also had a pedicure with red polish. I pick out a small salon which only has women employees.

The last time I was waxed, the technician told me to wear shorts and a sleeveless shirt. I was taken to a private room where I really enjoyed being waxed. After the hair was removed from small portions, that portion of my legs and arms were massaged with a skin softening cream. While I was being waxed, I told the tehnician I was having the hair removed because I was going to a party in a sexy cocktail dress with heels.

Then I was taken out in the salon for my pedicure. First my feet were soaked in a warms soapy sonic bath. Then my feet were dried off and massaged. Then my toe nails were filed and smoothed. Finally my nails were polished - first with clear polish, then with a bright red polish. The other women in the salon could see i was enjoying getting a pedicure. I also enjoyed the pedicure because the technians breasts kept swaying back and forth as my feet were being massaged.

After the polish was applied, they gave me flip-flops so the polish would have time to dry. I walked out to the car in drag - but my pedicure was on display to anyone I met on the way to the car.

The techicians seemed to enjoy waxing my arms and legs and giving me pedicures as much as I enjoyed it.