Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Would You Change Who You Are?

ARGH!! ERM!! WAIT!!

... Right now, I'd say no.

But I don't know what my answer would be in a few years time. xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Sandy I am

No, I'm happy the way I is

@}+-+--
    Yes without a single doubt, In fact have been to see my doctor recently because I believe I have gender dysphoria and I have been refered to a psychiatrist but I havn't seen the psych yet. I don't want to go into heavy stuff here but a definite YES. I have no partner to consider and my family and friends already know of my feelings. I've always hated being a man and it's only recently I have had the courage to seek medical help.

i would change

I would love to change. To never have the desire to dress again. But for 50 years, the desire has been unshakable.

Jill C.

Uh-huh

I'd say yes. I'd still want to be male at times, but it's easier in this society to cross to boyishness than it is for men to be feminine. My body would be closer to how I think it should be.

Nope, I'm happy with both sides of my life.

Vikki

Content and Happy
    It's odd how a simple yes or no can change ones life. Sometimes our yes's or based on how we feel at the time, only to find out we made the wrong choice. Like going out dressed. We think it's going to be alright, then something happens and we get caught. That one, 'caught', can change a person forever.

Would I change? No. Over my fifty something years of being who I am, I've found the perfect bond between us both.

Lanore

I have to ask if your question is "would I go and change my genitalia from male to female" or is it "you have to change your whole life to live full time as a female".

The point for me is, I am married with kids still at home, a wife who hasn't seen me sans clothing for over a year. (yes, I have been shaving my chest, legs and private areas for a while.) So if it is just would I chose to have female genitals, yet still be able to keep my life as a Dad and only enjoy my femaleness when I wanted to.....Undoubtably yes, yes, and yes.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    A complete sex change? No. Neither sex reflects who I am, but at least everything in this body works as it was intended to work. No sense changing an incorrect yet naturally functioning (I need a better term) form for an incorrect yet nearly correct form.

Now if they're willing to pay for some procedures (FFS, implants, etc.) then I'd say yes in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanore View Post
    Let's have a little fun. If someone knocked at your door, and said, "You can change your sex, all paid for, and I need to have an answer in 5 seconds". Yes or NO, that's all. What would you say? It takes a little more than 5 seconds to read this, so you should know the answer.

Lanore
    Ummm... can you repeat the question, please?

What do you mean my time is up?

Now honestly, who would take a life changing decision in 5 seconds?

Plus, I hope the surgery takes a little more than 5 seconds... it doesn't involve any chainsaw, does it?

Well if there were a way to make me into the girl I would have been from the womb instead of the guy I became then I would def do it. But just to have a sex change, hmm I dont know how feminine you could be made to be. If I knew it was going to be a very good passable job then Oh Yes

Hugs,

Angelina

Let's have a little fun. If someone knocked at your door, and said, "You can change your sex, all paid for, and I need to have an answer in 5 seconds". Yes or NO, that's all. What would you say? It takes a little more than 5 seconds to read this, so you should know the answer.

Lanore
    Somedays yep! Somedays nope! I can decide that quick but it would depend on life at the moment.
    Today is a big yep!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

I am as happy with me as I have ever been! Learning to accept myself has made all the difference!

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Gold Member

Lanore
    Daaaaaaaaaa, crap times up

Lanore
    YES YES YES!!!!! I would change sex right away!!!! I dream about if l won the lottery,What a Girl could do with 15 millon!!!!!!!! ooooohhhhhhhh

love Zoe

i would go for it.

Yes But, only if I can look as good as Sophia Loren I would'nt like to live as a woman if I looked like me.
    lauren.xx
    Be bold and great forces will come to your aid.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/12356269@N00/

Quote Originally Posted by ankletauntie View Post
    Yes But, only if I can look as good as Sophia Loren I would'nt like to live as a woman if I looked like me.
    lauren.xx
    yes l agree with you!!!

there would have to be a 100% garuteed out come of looking good!!!!

lots of love Zoe

I am my 57 years of life and experiences. If I wasn't Tg I'm not sure how I would have learned so much about myself and others.
    I love who I am and am grateful to live like this
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar

Thumbs up Let's do it!

When can we get started??? I've been waiting for this opportunity fo too long!
    There's not much better than seeing a pretty woman looking back at you in the mirror, except maybe being with another woman.
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
    Well if there were a way to make me into the girl I would have been from the womb instead of the guy I became then I would def do it.
    In this condition, I would say yes. Maybe I am a man because my first feminine self said yes to someone who offered me to become a man, lol. A kind of alternatives universes loop. When you're about 50%/50%, you're just sure not to be satisfied.

Absolutely, yes . When I dress and act like a woman, I want to feel like a woman. Thirty years ago would be better, buy hey, it's a fantasy!

No if I had to give up my current life.

Yes if I could change at will back and forth.

Yes if I could change into the girl I envision myself as.

Julie

No, As someone said in an earlier post, that would take all the fun out of it!

RE: Would You Change Who You Are?

yes yes yes....it could never be too soon !!