Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife found my clothes!

Wife found my clothes!

Hello all. I have read many entries on here about gurls being found out. There seems to be alot of fear involved. I shared in that FEAR! Yesterday my wife found "Corrinne's" suitcase in the basement. She came walking up from the basement with a pair of my platform shoes in her hands...thinking they were left behind from the previous owner of our house. That was until she saw the look on my face..which told her different.

I gave her a few minutes of "silent time" and then went to her and asked for a hug and told her that I was sorry for embarrassing her and myself. She said there is nothing to be sorry about. Come to find out her main concern was that the clothes belonged to another woman...Hmmmm size 14 shoe, I think not..LOL! I thought for sure the walls were going to come dumbling down around me. Oh, the thoughts that ran through my head. Her freak'n out. Divorce. Finding a place to live. Her telling everyone I know that I'm a crossdresser. YIKES!!! FEAR!

Last evening we talked when we went to bed and she said that she would fully support my dressing, so long it was with her and only with her. But if I felt like I wanted to keep it to myself, she was fine with that too. Just so long as the clothes were mine and not some other woman's. So 18 years of marriage and keeping this little secret to myself...was wasted. All because of fear. I almost purged my entire inventory of things too...what a waste that would have been..LOL!

So, I guess the moral of the story. Be yourself and tell the person you love the truth about yourself. Don't let fear rule your life.

I'm sure there are other gurls and GG's who have experienced the same thing.

Corrinne

Glad it had a happy ending for you but I still feel it is far better to be open up front with a G/F before she becomes your wife.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

I agree!

Oh, I agree. In my case I was a casual CD who wore more of other people's clothes and none of my own purchases. Mostly pantyhose. But a few years ago Corrinne was born and I started buying my own clothes. So, really I have kept Corrinne a secret only for a few years now. I do feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders..that's for sure.

Thanks for commenting =)

Hugs!

You've got a wonderful wife.... Congratulations.

Jan

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Corrinne!!!!!!!

What a totally awesome story!!!

Have your wife register over here on this board........the GG's here can help her out alot!!!

That is just a great story that she is going to be supportive and tolerant.

Like I said, get her over here, or at least to check the board out here...........

Yes a very good story. Glad it worked out for you.

I'm happy to hear that the disaster wasn't a disaster. Take you wife to Lincoln Mall (or whatever they call it these days) and treat her and Corrine to something pretty.
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

What Helen said!

Ronna's Evil Twin
    That is an amazing story, Corrinne!
    Do you think her reaction would have been different had she walked in on you dressed up than just finding your shoes? Would you have handled it much differently?

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    That feels a lot better now ? It does.
    Now a bit of peace and get her to come in here, or at least to look over your shoulder at the folk you know would interest her. We are a happy group and she should be in it withyou since she knows.
    Huggzes from ~Samm

I am so happy for you two. Now you have a chance to be open and honest
    and as long as you can comunicate your relationship will grow even stronger.
    "Lady Fingers"

Freedom!

Hello Corrinne, now you can start making up for lost time.

Give your wife a big hug from all of us at the forum. Women that support their SO's CDing are worth more than their weight in gold.

You may want to just cut & paste a few choice articles & messages to show her before you unleash the full force of the forum onto her.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

you have a terrfic wife. just love her to death.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to end the faster it goes.

Corrinne, I'm glad that things worked out well for you and your wife. Fear can be such a crippling behavior! Since she has asked to be included in your dressing, take her up on the offer... but resist the temptation to overwhelm her all at once. Slow but steady wins the race.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Dear Corrine,

What a wonderful, loving, response. You lucked out when you found her!!Take this woman out to dinner and a show.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Interesting how you had an out when she thought they belonged to the previous tenant, but you betrayed yourself. I guess you aren't much of a poker player. But coming clean is the best way. I was similarly dragged out of the closet when she wenyt into the closet in my den, looking for a tote bag I usuall hang on the door outside the closet. Even then it was only because I left the closet door open partially that she even looked inside, I must admit she is the least nosy woman I have ever known.
    At first she thought maybe the clothes were hers, because we have a shortage of closet space, and stuff is intermixed all over. But when she saw skirts, which she rarely wears, and denim skirts , which she wouldn't be caught dead in she knew something was up. She looked at sizes and put 2 and 2 together and I was busted. Fortunately she did some research and asked the right questions and it all worked out.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

What a great story. You are Blessed with a wonderfull Wife.

It ain't over yet

Quote Originally Posted by MsCorrinne View Post
    Last evening we talked when we went to bed and she said that she would fully support my dressing, so long it was with her and only with her. But if I felt like I wanted to keep it to myself, she was fine with that too. Just so long as the clothes were mine and not some other woman's. So 18 years of marriage and keeping this little secret to myself...was wasted. ..

So, I guess the moral of the story. Be yourself and tell the person you love the truth about yourself. Don't let fear rule your life.

Corrinne
    OK, phase I complete. After 18 yrs of marriage (I found out around 26) this will be a big change for her that will take time to fully process. Especially when she starts advising/purchasing and sees you en femme. Be prepared for the 180's and days of silence while she figures out things about herself she never knew and resolves emotions she never expected.

On those days, make sure your wife knows how important she is to you and just wait out the emotional storms.

Congratulations on making it to the next level , and good luck.

Just don't get pushy now and try to rush things like dressing every touch and turn, and keep talking to her, it can be a lot eaiser when an SO knows and more fun.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG View Post
    Just don't get pushy now and try to rush things like dressing every touch and turn, and keep talking to her, it can be a lot eaiser when an SO knows and more fun.

And find out what her boundries are, and don't violate them without renegotiating. That's the most important part in my opinion.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

i love happy endings or rather, joyous beginnings, or are the two one in this one, anyways, i just recentaly come out to my wife about a month ago and i have to say/agree that it is so much better when your SO fully supports you by accepting it and giving you the emotional support you need, but don't forget that she needs the same emotional support from you as well. there are some that become so wrapped up in the new freedom they are given to dress by thier SO that they forget their SO's needs, never forget to remind her how special she is and how happy you are with her, remembering that helps smooth out any rough spots you may encounter. an SO like yours is verry special indeed and those of us with these special wives/GFs should never forget just how special they are to us... ok, i feel i may be rambling but i just woke up a lil while ago lol hope i made some sense...
    Nobody want's to feel alone
    And everybody want's to love someone
    Out of the tree go pick a plum
    Why can't we all just get along?
    <<Garbage - Androgyny>>

Smile Wife found clothes

Wow Corrine !!

Glad it turned out in a positive manner .
    Yes it is always good to have your own clothing make up jewelry and shoes

Huggs

Melissa

GirlieGirl

CDing adds spice to marriage

CDing has added spice to our marriage. It was my wife who first started me into CDing. She began by slipping panties on me as a prelude to sex, then stockings, bra, slip, shoes, etc. I think it's all a GREAT marital aid. It's definitly NOT something to hide from your wife.

Bless you all for your support, feedback and counsel. I made a point to tell her last night before going to sleep that I LOVED her. I fully expect that there will be those moments of silence..but they existed prior to her finding out...LOL! She actually broached the subject of "me". She said don't forget that my needs need to met too. So she's being very practical in her thinking here..which surprises me..since she is more brash than thoughtful in nature. If she doesn't understand or accept something she is very quick to shoot it down. We actually had a good conversation and I explained where I was coming from. I envisioned so much pain and stress..and this was probably the less stressful I've dealt with lately. Go figure!

I like many of your suggestions, especially taking her shopping, dinner and expressing my appreciation. Which, in guy mode, I'm not the best at doing. I even offered my help in cooking dinner for a party we have coming up. So, for me to do that...its a break through. Too bad I can't dress the part..but I don't think the church folks that are coming would appreciate my hot legs in heels..LOL

Mucho Hugs to you all!

As far as getting her on the forum. I would love to do that..but she is not a computer person. She works on at work..but at home, forget about it! Sorry.

I will try, but no promises

wife found out

hey fantastic news that everything is working out for you both, my wife has know for many years but still has her days when she will not entertain jennifer and then the folling day we might be out shopping and she will buy me a skirt or blouse, even bra and pants. but there you go. we must always remember that our so's need to have their time with their husbands aswell as their new found female partner, so yes take her out and give her a day to remember as her "man" and you never know what will happen when you come home. i talk from experience. you have many happy times to look forward to