Thread: Footless tights

Footless tights

Does anyone wear footless tights? If not why not? am i the only cd who wears them in australia they are becoming fashionable if there is any one who wears them what colour do you like regards piper

I am here in the good ole U S of A and I am currently wearing a pair of black footless tights and I love them. I also have black with lace at the bottom and white and grey ones as well. I usually wear them mainly arounf the house with a mini and they are just great. Was thinking of going out the local club this weekend wearing them but not too sure. We will see.

I also wear them, usully with a little denim skirt or jumper dress.

I sumtimes where them under my trousers at work, they keep me warm and feel great.

I like to wear the capri length tights with denim minis. Bit of advice...the ones that end at the top of your calf, below the knee, work the best to make your leg look longer. The ones that go to your ankle can accentuate chuncky calves.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I like them because they go under anything I wear, drab or femme. I have several pairs from ankle length to capri length. My favorites are Assets from the maker of Spanx. Buy them at target.