Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally shaved - just an announcement :)

StephanieCD

Finally shaved - just an announcement :)

Just had to come announce that I finally shaved my legs! Not too big a deal but I've been waiting almost 5 years I forgot how much work it is the first few times!! I wish I could do this...

Next comes revealing it to my gf - god I hope she accepts it as easily as she thinks she will!

Damn, I'm smooth!

Platinum Member
    good luck and if you could bend like that why leave the house

Vickie-CD
    Smooth is cool and sexy, best of luck with your GF!!
    Love,
    Vickie

You know you all are killing me don't you?

All those smoooooth legs, yet mine must remain hairy, because my wife says so.
    DonnaT

lynnegirlie

we BOTH love it!!

My lovely bride was reluctant about my shaving at first, but now she EXPECTS me to keep my legs smooth. In fact, we make sure we both shave on the same days (about every other day), and it feels wonderful to spoon next to each other when we both have fresh, clean legs!!

I keep them smooth year round now. I've had a few people ask if I shave them. Funny enough, they don't ask me, but rather ask my wife. She says "yes" and that's about the end of it!

She's a wondeful woman......and one heck of a role model for me!!!

Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    You know you all are killing me don't you?

All those smoooooth legs, yet mine must remain hairy, because my wife says so.
    Yeah and mine wants it to grow back, yuk. there is nothing better then having smooth legs under a skirt and nylons. let us know what she thinks.

StephanieCD
    It's the most wonderful feeling - I really hope that she will be into it somehow... it's interesting - talking about CDing has opened a new door in the sexual arena... who knows, maybe she'll like it - I'm jealous, Lynne

Donna.... what about trimming it? On my way to shaving smooth I trimmed down to different lengths to see how short could be "acceptable" for when I regrow in the spring - it seems a quarter inch length was a pretty decent middle ground and it definitely looked better to me than the gorilla fur I was sporting... lots of guys trim all their hair - maybe she'd accept that?

Tristen Cox
    Best wishes to you Stephanie. Hope she accepts those smooth legs of yours keep us 'posted'.

Love & hugs
    Tristen

mmmm.... smooth legs..... just the thought *shudders*

*gets wax ready to do Tammy's*

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

My wife started shaving mine when we first married (1975), and I finished for her. That's when I came out to her. So....

I've shaved since then acouple of times and she gets upset.

I could do it again, but don't want to turn over the apple cart. She's been good to me lately.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    I shaved my pits today

Now I have to figure out what to do at the gym

I keep my legs and pits shaved no one has ever said anything to me at the locker roon where I work. pits arn't to hard to hide just keep your arms down.

My wife lets me know when I climb into bed and my legs need shaving. So why fight it. I keep my legs shaved (and everything else too). Summer and winter. Longs pants or shorts. No one seems to notice or care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile shaved

I wax the wife and myself.(body hair=bad)

StephanieCD
    Now it's happened. I knew they'd come... the bumps! I must have put on Aveeno like 5 times yesterday to try and prevent it - but here they are! What's the trick...? They're yucky looking I felt so pretty till this morning

Try another moisturizer Stephanie. I've seen other girls mention that they react to Aveeno.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

StephanieCD
    I have the razor bumps just around my softest parts if you know what I mean - I imagine it's the ingrown hair thing but I've never really known quite what they look like. The rest of my legs are great - just around the bikini line, if you will

Try using Tea Tree oil or cream, it has a natural antiseptic in it. Also try shaving the hair the way the hair grows first and then shave against the grain.

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

StephanieCD
    Tea Tree oil, eh? Sounds fancy

Thanks, you're a doll.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieCD
    Tea Tree oil, eh? Sounds fancy

Thanks, you're a doll.
    You're most welcome chick

Tamara x
    Administrator

It is alot of work hon... but doesn't it feel dreamy with silky hose on?!!!
    Darby
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

StephanieCD
    Dreamy ain't even the word for it! I can't even describe (within the bounds of decency) how good it feels... hell, I'm wearing pants right now so I can run to the store and I feel hot.

I tried to explain to my gf about how I don't like my body hair - mostly my legs - and I had a hard time... I'm guessing just seeing how it helps my esteem will help her except it... god I feel yummy - and I never ever say that.

Random note - the red from the shaving bumps (as well as most skin blemishes) disappears under the light from a red bulb... and it feels really naughty to be lit like that, too
    Last edited by StephanieCD; 12-31-2004 at 11:22 AM. Reason: typo-s drive me nuts

Here's a tip: After shaving apply Jergens Naturally Smooth cream, perfect for reducing shaving rash, bumps, etc. My wife and I both use this product. Hope this helps.

Kaye_Martin

StephanieCD
    I'll try anything at this point! They're out of control! It looks like someone attacked my crotch with a red sharpie or something! I just want to be beautiful, is that so much to ask!!?

Hang in there Stephanie. I started shaving everything(except my lower arms) about a year and a half ago. It's great-with stockings, heavenly!! I have a hairy body and it takes a while but oh is it worth it! imho. O